Poll: What should we do about it, if anything?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    how can you call pro life a conservative value? it seeks to expand government control over people's lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    America is a democary.

The majority wins.

There's nothing you can do to win unless the majority agrees with your views.

I think a lot people would vote conservatively if the Republican party wasn't such a joke lately, taken over my far-left nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Love to know exactly how many government smart phones are in people's hands right now?
    None? Unless there is an agency that is giving its workers phones for their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Clearly you are trolling, or EXTREMELY misinformed. Either way I feel sad for you.
    These are the laws that have been proposed by some members of the Democratic Party. Some of them have even passed, such as handgun bans in DC and Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Swazi Spring View Post
    Yes on both accounts. Though I suspect most people wouldn't be able to afford nuclear weapons anyway. The kind of people who would be able to afford nuclear weapons likely wouldn't buy them anyway, and if they did buy them, they wouldn't go around killing people with them.
    So you have no problem with Iran having nukes?

These are the laws that have been proposed by some members of the Democratic Party. Some of them have even passed, such as handgun bans in DC and Chicago.
    Yeah, because comparing the effects of a city law and national law is a prudent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    your biased is showing again and I highly question your sources ( if you have any) on Obama's gun stances, your constant attempted insults of people who hold a different opinion then you is disgusting, the "liberal media" and "left people" do not hate gun owners, in fact many of them are owners of guns, what they want is common sense regulations, like the whole private sale/gunshow loopholes
    As part of my essay, I wrote about Obama's history of opposition to gun rights:
    Gun control advocates try to mistakenly say that Barack Obama "supports gun rights" and/or that he "isn't anti-gun rights," even though all of the evidence shows that he is perhaps our most anti-gun rights president in American history. Gun control advocates only claim that he is "pro-gun rights," because they want to trick ignorant people into thinking he isn't a horrible person who hates guns and freedom. Throughout Obama's political career, he has made various anti-gun rights statements and support anti-gun rights bills. Barack Obama said that he supports banning semi-automatic guns and increase firearm restrictions. He also said that he supported banning handguns and concealed carry. Obama voted in favor of holding firearm manufacturers responsible for murders. Obama also said he would renew the Federal Assault Weapons Ban and immediately upon being re-elected, he had his congressional Democrat friends introduce a bill to renew it. Obama also said he believes people living in "inner cities" shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Obama cosponsored a bill that only allowed citizens to buy one gun a month. Obama also said he supports requiring guns be registered and licensed. Obama said that he believes that local gun bans do not violate the Second Amendment. Obama also said that he would consider supporting a ban on buying ammunition online. This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of all of the anti-gun rights statements Obama has made and the anti-gun rights bills he has supported.

Source: http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Bara...un_Control.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So you have no problem with Iran having nukes?
    Hrrrrrrnnnng I don't want to get involved here... fuck it.

Iranians aren't granted rights by the American constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    I actually listen to him sometimes too. He's tame compared to the likes of Olbermann, Shultz, Maddow.

He's loud about his opinions and successful. Thus, hated.
    He's also much more popular and well-known than left-wing commentators like Olbermann, Shultz and Maddow. Plus he's right-wing, so he'll automatically receive (often times undue) hatred from liberals and the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

The only reason to deny Iranians nuke would be you feel Americans are superior to Iranians.

Quote Originally Posted by Durenek View Post
    Ummm. Did you just endorse gassing the Jews?
    No sir, that was just an example, albeit, not a very good one.

And that is directly correlated with gun rights being expanded across the board. From the FOPA to concealed carry to open carry to campus carry to the end of handgun bans to the end of the FAWB, etc.
    And yet actual gun ownership has declined in the same period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Invalid data from 2009 is invalid.
    It shows a trend since 1995 that shows pro-life becoming more and more popular, whereas abortion has become less and less popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

What makes iranians different from americans?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The only reason to deny Iranians nuke would be you feel Americans are superior to Iranians.
    Or if you feel their government is less responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I wouldn't say superior - just less likely to use it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 03:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    What makes iranians different from americans?
    Citizenship.

It shows a trend since 1995 that shows pro-life becoming more and more popular, whereas abortion has become less and less popular.
    Give me a recent study and I'll be inclined to believe your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I would ask for evidence of this bribery, but I suppose this line of discussion was exhausted before the election.
    Low-information voters want free stuff, so they voted for the candidate who promised them free stuff.

I'm all for the destruction of the republican party, if it can't reform as the new libertarian party. If it does manage to die as it is, the only thing that will remain is the Democrat (Fascist) party. I gurantee when given the choice of pro liberty, anti war, anti tax anti spending, itll beat the pro-war, pro-spending, pro-tax, anti liberty administration we have today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Give me a recent study and I'll be inclined to believe your theory.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

So again. Reality > Swazi.