Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    We all love that blue bird.

I wonder how many people notice that Raven Lord is just a reskined raptor mount.

People who sit here and defend a model calling it "new" yet only being able to make claims like, "It's talons are slightly different," "It's beak is slightly different," make me laugh.

Same skeleton. Same mount. You can recolour, tweak and rehash it all you want. If it has the same shape as another model, moves like another model, and acts like another model, it is NOT a new model. It's a Rehash/Recolour/Re-whatever.

Thunder Cloud Serpents skeletons did not exist in the game until Mists of Pandaria. THEY were truly NEW models. The only model that even resembled their skeleton was the Heart of the Aspects from the Blizzard Store, and that was released right before we found out about MoP.

This mount obviously has enough differences between it and the Raven Lord and Alysrazor mount to call it a "new mount," but new mount doesn't always equal a new model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    i wonder where this one will drop......
    It won't. We'll spend several more years farming a 5 man HC for it, only then for a freshly leveled 90 to go in, roll on it, win and leave the group.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-01-11 at 05:16 AM.

Do people even know what reskin means?

That .... THING looks -nothing- like the raven lord mount, at ALL. The only similarity it has is the skeleton which was originally the raptor's skeleton.

In case you happen to forget what the raven lord looks like OP http://www.wowhead.com/spell=41252#s...hots:id=103855
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda gross. :\ If it is a mount, and it does drop for me, I think I'll pass...
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    It won't. We'll spend several more years farming a 5 man HC for it, only then for a freshly leveled 90 to go in, roll on it, win and leave the group.
    Actually, it really won't. Because it's not a mount. No clue why everybody keeps talking about how bad a mount this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    People who sit here and defend a model calling it "new" yet only being able to make claims like, "It's talons are slightly different," "It's beak is slightly different," make me laugh.

Same skeleton. Same mount. You can recolour, tweak and rehash it all you want. If it has the same shape as another model, moves like another model, and acts like another model, it is NOT a new model. It's a Rehash/Recolour/Re-whatever.

Thunder Cloud Serpents skeletons did not exist in the game until Mists of Pandaria. THEY were truly NEW models. The only model that even resembled their skeleton was the Heart of the Aspects from the Blizzard Store, and that was released right before we found out about MoP.

This mount obviously has enough differences between it and the Raven Lord and Alysrazor mount to call it a "new mount," but new mount doesn't always equal a new model.
    skeleton, model, skin. learn the differences.

does this and the raven lord move and have the same animation as a raptor? yes. okay it doesnt have a new skeleton.

does anzu have the same body as a raptor? no he is a remodel. does this have the same body as anzu? no this is a remodel.

does this have the same skin as a raptor? no. does this have the same skin as anzu? no.

this is a remodel it is a new model on the raptor skeleton the same one that anzu is a remodel of.

oh and also the heart of the aspects was a remodel of a dragonhawk it didnt have a unique skeleton
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552