Valor >> Conquest Conversion

Unless it's really well hidden, and based on what I've read, the VP >> CP conversion is no longer available. Is there a blue post anywhere as to why? I've thumbed around a few times looking for some sort of explanation as to why they discontinued that. Not that it would be of much help to me currently (still picking up pve pieces), but during Cata being able to convert Valor to Conquest was a blessing, since I would reach a point that I didn't need pve gear and had nothing else to spend them on, or as it was during 4.2 (when I didn't raid at all) I was able to use them to cap points in the event I couldn't get in as many RBG groups as I would want during the week.

Hope to see this return in 5.2.

Deleted
    Because you should PvP to PvP, just like you need to PvE to PvE.....

Quote Originally Posted by Drixar View Post
    Because you should PvP to PvP, just like you need to PvE to PvE.....
    Waste of time at this point of this patch without gear. Unless you're masochistic and enjoy being 2 shot on a regular basis.

Deleted
    well, i thought it was a general post as to why its not included so i gave a general answer...

but @ Kazgrel, i have recently started gearing up my monk as a WW beacuse healing in arena as a MW is diabolical so i bought contenders set...tbh i dont die that easily at all with abit of co-ordination you can beat most poeple sub -1700 when people start to roam around in T2 weaps, a joke really T2 weaps should be scaled down below 2.2k in both arena's and RBGs

Quote Originally Posted by Drixar View Post
    well, i thought it was a general post as to why its not included so i gave a general answer...

but @ Kazgrel, i have recently started gearing up my monk as a WW beacuse healing in arena as a MW is diabolical so i bought contenders set...tbh i dont die that easily at all with abit of co-ordination you can beat most poeple sub -1700 when people start to roam around in T2 weaps, a joke really T2 weaps should be scaled down below 2.2k in both arena's and RBGs
    That won't happen, they won't scale down gear or weapons.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Valor to conquest is no longer possible. However if you want to pve for pvp gear you still can do justice to honor via the cata justice trade goods vendor.