Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    She's an M.

It's a prequel to Fate/Stay Night so it didn't really "end like that".
    Yeah but still :c...
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Yeah but still :c...
    I haven't watched either, but if it's a prequel why not just watch the sequel? Then as Dalliah says it won't end like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I haven't watched either, but if it's a prequel why not just watch the sequel? Then as Dalliah says it won't end like that.
    I've seen the sequel. The prequel ends right in the middle of a battle (not even close to the end of the grail wars) and the sequel is pretty much a whole new war 60 years later.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I've seen the sequel. The prequel ends right in the middle of a battle (not even close to the end of the grail wars) and the sequel is pretty much a whole new war 60 years later.
    Oh. I had no idea sorry.

It's okay ^^ it's just the way it ended right in the middle of a battle that wasn't even close to the end of that war, hopefully their will be a sequel to the prequel but is still a prequel to the original, i think I said that right ><..

Deleted
    Stay/Night is only 10 years later though. Can't remember it that well, I hated the main character so much.
    But didn't the battle sort of end in F/Z?
    Kiritsugu won, didn't he? But decided to destroy the grail instead or making a wish. I assumed that, due to the fact that he never made a wish, Saber never got to do hers, Archer never died... the war technically never ended, and that's why new competitors was assigned 10 years later instead of 60?

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Stay/Night is only 10 years later though. Can't remember it that well, I hated the main character so much.
    But didn't the battle sort of end in F/Z?
    Kiritsugu won, didn't he? But decided to destroy the grail instead or making a wish. I assumed that, due to the fact that he never made a wish, Saber never got to do hers, Archer never died... the war technically never ended, and that's why new competitors was assigned 10 years later instead of 60?
    Maybe It's just me being confused but I just watched ep 13 of fate/zero

It ended with Saber/Archer/Rider about to attack caster when he summons the giant monster type thing. I know we know how it all ends, but the fact they never showed the whole war in the fate/zero was disappointing

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you've only seen the first season of Fate/Zero, there's another one continuing the battle. If the battle you're referring to is against that big thing in the water.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

YESYES IT IS! So their is a season 2 that I cannot seem to find ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yepp, there is ^^ I stream 98% of my anime so I don't know if providing any links in a PM would help
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    She definitely seems to lean that way. I think her surface S demeanour around her doting subjects, stepping on them as a reward for good behaviour, is probably just the M in her crying out for someone to sweep her off her feet and take the initiative to do it to her.

Pegasus, being the wonderful father is, is happy to indulge his precious daughter.

I heard they changed studios for this season. I like the colour-palette they're using. It feels slightly more washed out, which I think suits the Haganai character designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yepp, there is ^^ I stream 98% of my anime so I don't know if providing any links in a PM would help
    Found a DL link thanks anyway . I don't know why I didn't look before asking if their was a sequel, just assumed their wouldn't be because of how awesome it is xD

I love you all @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a DL link thanks anyway . I don't know why I didn't look before asking if their was a sequel, just assumed their wouldn't be because of how awesome it is xD

I love you all @_@
    I tend to ask before searching too, so it's cool. :>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I tend to ask before searching too, so it's cool. :>
    Sometimes it's just quicker that way around. Especially if you know of an active forum where it's safe to assume most answers will be helpful. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed zetsuen no tempest's recap, sorta gave the character's views
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    YESYES IT IS! So their is a season 2 that I cannot seem to find ?
    Oh, you only saw season 1.
    It's 25 episodes in total (season 1 + 2). If you stopped at 13, try searching for episode 14 and forward.

I need more Sasami in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I need more Sasami in my life.

That scene was so funny! There were a few other references to Haruhi as well, but this show is so much crazier. Awesome art style, though, and that brother is just hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    That scene was so funny! There were a few other references to Haruhi as well, but this show is so much crazier. Awesome art style, though, and that brother is just hilarious.
    I actually didn't realize that was a Haruhi reference at first, I just wasn't paying much attention to the dance though. The one reference I caught on to instantly was the Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate one (Love, Election & Chocolate) while she was browsing Amazonas.

I watched Hellsing a few weeks ago. Seras was amazing. Not sure what I'm going to watch next. What's the saddest anime ever? (Preferably one in English, but subs are fine.)