Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    RNG is the most horrible time ever; If anything OP likely has done those type of runs if not well then haha. My Al'ar took me aprox 69 weeks meaning 69 kills of Kael'thas.
    thats what Anzu took me ...

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I'm jealous (and slightly suspicious) of you having that amount of money to spend on mounts>.<
    i would pay that for ony's mount for sure. I havent speand really anything useless for the 4 last years :x im waithing patiently at my bmah to see an awesome mount come in the radar... but on my server... i saw 3 mount so far... and 2 where the same.. :/

I hope you can get a friendly gm, seriously,
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2013-01-11 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    roflmao.

sorry if I sound jelly, but if you have 218k to waste on anything at all, you won't have my sympathy, for I never have more than 50k. in fact I am usually under 20k. IMHO, if you want ashes, you should just kill kael at least once a week like everybody.

blizz will probably cancel your bid and give back your gold though.
    You do sound jelly, and like you don't know how to make gold.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    You do sound jelly, and like you don't know how to make gold.
    some people just dont like farming or playing ah :/

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    some people just dont like farming or playing ah :/
    I don't farm in the sense of fly around looking for ore or play ah. Its just opening your mind about all the possible ways to make gold.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

i feel sorry for the op mine wasn't as bad but i wasted 13k on a 2nd brawlers guild inv since i ddin't know the invite was BOA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I don't farm in the sense of fly around looking for ore or play ah. Its just opening your mind about all the possible ways to make gold.
    i know i just speak generally
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i feel sorry for the op mine wasn't as bad but i wasted 13k on a 2nd brawlers guild inv since i ddin't know the invite was BOA
    ouch :x.... not cool D:

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow, I have a hard time trying to believe that a player who bid 220k gold on an item has any kind of doubt and needs to create a thread about it.

Obviously Blizzard will fix it and you know it

Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    I would stab myself... if I had 218k to lose.
    i got 440k but im not stupid enough to do what the op just did

Orly?

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ad9af95.jpg

This guy will not live this down.

Edit: You MAY be in luck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415516596

This guy got his gold back.
    Last edited by Oktavian007; 2013-01-11 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Another person that couldn't comprehend the BMAH UI.

You deserve to lose your money.

GG.
    It's as if people having a bad day come here to be rotten and inhumane to everyone because it makes them feel a bit better. Grow up.

Deleted
    I dont find BMAH ui confusing, but it sure does seem to confuse alot. Its all Blizzards fault to have shitty UI for some less intelligent people (what seems to be Blizzards main audience) And my god whats this Nazi reign moderating? Some ppl just get banned for very stupid reasons, like saying Blizzard sucks = "Dont blame blizzard, infracted" What the fuck really

10+ Year Old Account
    OP did enter an amount manually? The BMAH otherwise increments the bid slightly automatically on any item that already has bids on them. The higher the current winner bid, the higher goes the increment, but I doubt that brawler guild invites are still above 100k these days anymore. I cannot see an auto-raise above 200k therefore.
    If you enter the amount manually, then sorry, then you deserve to be stuck with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    thats what Anzu took me ...

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:47 PM ----------

i would pay that for ony's mount for sure. I havent speand really anything useless for the 4 last years :x im waithing patiently at my bmah to see an awesome mount come in the radar... but on my server... i saw 3 mount so far... and 2 where the same.. :/

I hope you can get a friendly gm, seriously,
    took 12 times for the raven lord the first time, 8 times the second time, 32 times the 3rd time... swift white hawkstrider took 66 times the first time, 34 times the 2nd time, 51 times the 3rd time.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i got 440k but im not stupid enough to do what the op just did
    Mistakes happen. Don't imply that people are stupid because they made a mistake. That's a warning for everyone in the thread. - ML

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    And my god whats this Nazi reign moderating? Some ppl just get banned for very stupid reasons, like saying Blizzard sucks = "Dont blame blizzard, infracted" What the fuck really
    Discussion of moderation is not allowed. If you have a problem with moderation here, please send a PM to one of the admins. Use the =Contact Us= button at the top of the page.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-11 at 10:04 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    I'm sorry OP, that really sucks. It could be worse, though.

--snip--
    WODIN THE TROLL SERVANT, OH WOW.

He's doing his trollkin proud. /salute

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin View Post
    I will direct you to this thread started by me a few weeks ago or so....

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Drink-and-WoW
    So um...did you open a ticket and get your gold back? I'm not really sure why you linked me to that thread since it's basically the same story as mine, minus the drinking.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Seriously, if you are going to spend so much money on an item, isn't it common sense to actually check you are bidding on the right item?
    I've never USED the BMAH before. Never even knew what the "hot item" was so I didn't even look at it. Figured it was just some advertisement. I did check what I was bidding on. I clicked on the mount and typed in my bid but I guess the bid went into the "hot item" box.

ugh I've done that before.

They seriously need to get rid of that "Hot Item" thing, because it's both useless and the cause of most accidental BMAH bids.

Deleted
    Enjoy brawlers, brag about it, its probably the most expensive brawler invite ever.

Mistakes happen. Don't imply that people are stupid because they made a mistake. That's a warning for everyone in the thread. - ML

You can white knight it all you want, but the truth is, if they make this mistake, they are stupid. Sorry you disagree. Maybe you made the same stupid mistake? Mistakes do happen, but this is one that reflects the true lack of intelligence of the OP and people like him. Because IF NOTHING ELSE, they should have double, triple, quadruple checked to make SURE. Clearly he did not, which means it is his own stupid fault.

Infracted. Don't insult other posters.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-12 at 03:29 PM.