Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why do people hate kids?

I mean, I see people on these forums talking about kids and babys like they are sent from Hell to make their lives miserable.

I am a teacher in training and honestly wtf is wrong with people saying such bad stuff about children. :O

You were a kid too you know.

Of course they can be annoying be they can also be endearing and nice + polite.

Often times I am stunned by what they score on certain tests which I have to check.

And I am a man by the way, so no stereotypical woman who is crazy about kids.

Deleted
    Not everyone likes the same things.

And imo saying things like "You were a kid too you know." is like saying "Hey you've had diarrhea once too you know", doesn't mean you have to like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids are awesome at certain ages. Other ages they really suck lol

They are annoying everyone on the internet

you are a teacher in training, that shows why you don't grasp the concept of "having a baby will ruin my wife"

I hate kids that are little brats with no manners, which means I hate their parents just as much. Kids that are well behaved, I have no problems at all with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Not everyone likes the same things.

And imo saying things like "You were a kid too you know." is like saying "Hey you've had diarrhea once too you know", doesn't mean you have to like it.
    And you should not hate children for no reason at all. I am not saying you should like them but I don't understand why you hate them.

You still have not answered WHY you HATE them? (if you do, that is)

And it's not the same, the sentence you used is like comparing apples and oranges.

Diarrhea is generally unpleasant. Being a kid is not.

Many times, I make a blanket statement about hating kids because there are seemingly so many these days raised by either uncaring or unqualified parents.

Deleted
    I don't dislike kids, I don't mind them if they are over 3 + years old.

Babies are annoying, they need a lot of attention and you need to put a lot of effort into having and educating a child. Most people that don't like babies/kids are generally between their 24~ or something, I don't see how that is relevant but lots of different ages hate babies but that's just how I see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    you are a teacher in training, that shows why you don't grasp the concept of "having a baby will ruin my wife"
    lol Wife or life? I can see how both would apply...

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually that depends who you ask, some people may hate kids but they are many more that love kids

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    This would make an amazing sig quote, if not for the fact that it would make people think I hate kids. +1 internets to you sir.

On topic, kids have a lot of awesome to them, but they have a lot of horrible too. Your personality type determines which traits you see more of, and which mean more to you. If you're the type to be seriously upset by the negatives that come with kids, then you're probably not going to like them much. Just how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much work, too much money.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    because there are seemingly so many these days raised by either uncaring or unqualified parents.
    And this is another reason why a lot of children are evil!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I do not have the patience for them. Seriously, 30 minutes with a 12 year old and I want to rip his head off...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Many times, I make a blanket statement about hating kids because there are seemingly so many these days raised by either uncaring or unqualified parents.
    Not really, i think in the past there were even more kids that had that type of situation, but now we have internet and the information go everywhere and don't stay in a small place

I don't 'hate' kids but I never want them.

1. They cost a lot of money.

2. They are loud ALL the time.

3. You need to spend much time with them because they can hurt themselves or get lost.

4. They only care for themselves (especially teenagers).

That being said I do like kids but I don't want to have my own. BUT I will be the best uncle ever

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Because society on an individual level is becoming more self centered and lazy.
    2: Because kids (of all ages) are raised worse today than they used to be. The more misbehaved children people see in public, the less they like the idea of having kids themselves.

Also as a guy, I hope to one day have multiple children.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    I think kids are great for some odd reason, despite being 18 and in high school.

The only ones I can't stand are the young adolescents that thinks it's cool to be cynical, there's no comforting them without them rejecting it and being an asshole about it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Not really, i think in the past there were even more kids that had that type of situation, but now we have internet and the information go everywhere and don't stay in a small place
    Example, sitting in a restaurant and kids are just running around and parents just condoning it.