Granted, however you cant stop moving at the speed of light.

I wish my socks were clean

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. And everyone knows that fire is the best cleanser.

I wish the voices would stop speaking to me.

Granted, now they poke you with random objects twice a minute, never repeating the same object until they've used everything else that can be used to poke you with.

I wish I had a cookie.

Granted, I puke up the cookie I just ate for you.

I wish I'd cooked my dinner better.

Granted. I ate your delicious dinner.

I wish my fingers didn't hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. I ate your delicious dinner.

I wish my fingers didn't hurt.
    Granted. But rest of your arms hurt instead.

I wish I was a Jedi.

Granted. Darth Vader is currently telling you how he's your father, and letting you fall into pits. Or something, I haven't watched any Star Wars.

I wish my iPod's battery wasn't dead, but was instead fully functional (just as the entire iPod would be).

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it now becomes self aware, deleting all your cool, preferred music and replacing it with Miley Cyrus, One Direction and Susan Boyle.

I wish Mother Nature wouldn't be so damn fickle and change so rapidly (she's giving me weather migraines).

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish Mother Nature wouldn't be so damn fickle and change so rapidly (she's giving me weather migraines).
    Granted. It's always.....*not sure which scale to use since your Location is weird* freezing cold 20 degrees Fahrenheit (like -15 degrees Celsius) where you live, it's constantly snowing heavily and it always sticks to the ground and there's always also ice on the floor so walking/driving is a pain in the ass. But don't worry, this weather never changes.

I wish Iced wasn't developing arthritis. (Since his fingers hurt. Duhhh. Trust me, I'm a Doctor.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he develops the reverse side of arthritis and his joints are constantly moving with no resistance at all and never slowing down or stopping.

I wish Blueobelisk wasn't such a cynical, fuddy-duddy.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, Blue is no longer cynical or old fashion. In fact, he somehow gained access to clothes and a language that should exist for 200 years, because of how new fashioned he is. The timeline breaks, turning you (Akshak) into a potato.

I wish I got more than four hours of sleep, but less than nine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, Blue is no longer cynical or old fashion. In fact, he somehow gained access to clothes and a language that should exist for 200 years, because of how new fashioned he is. The timeline breaks, turning you (Akshak) into a potato.

I wish I got more than four hours of sleep, but less than nine.
    4.0001 hours it is then!

I wish I wasn't in business law class right now.

Granted, you're now in my Techno-Magic class, and I'm about to test a random teleportation device on you.

I wish I knew where Kalyyn went.

Granted. You do know now but wish you didn't.

I wish the whole world was an utopia.

Granted, but the utopia never really became a true utopia; it became corrupted, just as Rapture was in BioShock.

I wish for Cyberpunk 2077 to be out sooner than 2015 (and, of course, be a great game, that is fully polished, and all that).

Granted, but Cyberpunk 2077 is released in 1870 before the invention of computers, no one knows what it is, and it is discarded and forgotten.

I wish I had a piece of chocolate.
    Last edited by Dvaldin; 2013-01-11 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    Granted, but Cyberpunk 2077 is released in 1870 before the invention of computers, no one knows what it is, and it is discarded and forgotten.
    You didn't make a wish.

I wish you'd made a wish.

Granted, he did. It just got edited in after your post, making your wish seem to make no sense. (I love it when wishes corrupt themselves!)

I wish the solution to a moral dilemma I've been pondering would come to me, and be one that I like.

Granted. The solution to said moral dilemma is to eat a baby. Whole. You may like it, but society doesn't.

I wish Liagala didn't just eat a baby.

Granted, instead, Liagala just ate you, angering Rise and Colonel Spot, causing them to declare war on Boston.

I wish more people used Mynta-Made avatars and sigs.