Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What the hell man.. most people on their alts will sign your charter for just a few gold. Hell, you could have bought some 14+ slot bags and gone to a noob zone and said offering 14+ slot bags for guild charter signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylaa View Post
    I worked for an inbound call center before and I know exactly how it can go.
    Then why would you even do it? Why would you ask us when you know its not blizzard, its you.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    No its how the GM told you "no" very nicely and clearly, and then you suddenly go to the "valued customer" card and how they refuse to help you when you have been wronged even when its your own damn fault. But in stead of blaming yourself you blame blizzard for treating you unfairly. You are every customer service worker's nightmare.
    Could not have said it better myself

15+ Year Old Account
    if 1 part of a trade doesn't fit in a trade window, you're doing at your own risk. the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ticket is cancelled I saved the GM the response and any further interaction

A few xpacks ago I had someone scam me for a swift spectral tiger card code (before they were BoE) for 150k. I got all the gold refunded within a day, so they certainly take scams seriously.

I worked for an inbound call center before and I know exactly how it can go.
    Who you worked for dose not matter to this at all. 9 times out of 10 I will not defend blizzard but in this case blizzard is 100% right and its your fault.

The Gm was even nice about it and gave you a few examples of things they will not do a item restore for. Your case fell into one of those examples.

Then you decided to be rude and pull the I have been playing for 6 years so im a valued customer card. News Flash your money/time is just as good as someone who started in MOP you are not a Valued Customer your just a Customer.

You was rude to the GM after they nicely told you they can't do it and why they can't. Personally If I was the 2nd GM to read your 2nd I would have temp banned you for 3 days for being rude and disrespectful and wasting GM time but that's me.

/End Thread
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-01-12 at 05:26 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Who you worked for dose not matter to this at all. 9 times out of 10 I will not defend blizzard but in this case blizzard is 100% right and its your fault.

The Gm was even nice about it and gave you a few examples of things they will not do a item restore for. Your case fell into one of those examples.

Then you decided to be rude and pull the I have been playing for 6 years so im a valued customer card. News Flash your money/time is just as good as someone who started in MOP you are not a Valued Customer your just a Customer.

You was rude to the GM after they nicely told you they can't do it and why they can't. Personally If I was the 2nd GM to read your 2nd I would have temp banned you for 3 days for being rude and disrespectful but that's me.

/End Thread
    I think I love you...... O_O

10+ Year Old Account

You was rude to the GM after they nicely told you they can't do it and why they can't. Personally If I was the 2nd GM to read your 2nd I would have temp banned you for 3 days for being rude and disrespectful but that's me.

/End Thread
    Ended a while ago.

Your understanding of disrespect is strange. Telling them how I feel and how I think I'm being mistreated it's not like I'm going them a prick or an ass it's called being irate.
    you acted childish when you didnt get your way and heard something you didnt like.. irate or not.. it was disrespectful. the rules were clear you broke them and paid for it by loosing gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatsouls View Post
    I think I love you...... O_O
    I did a edit and added in"wasting GM time" to the end of it.

and ty lol.

As I said its rare that I will defend blizzard but in this case they are 100% right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

This is just bizarre. You have so much gold you can afford to pay 1k a pop for guild signatures, yet you have taken the time and effort to recover that gold by trying to reason with the scammer, putting in a ticket, bashing the GM, coming to whine on mmo-champion, posting screenshots, etc? First lesson: if someone wants more than 100g at the MOST for a signature, or basically anything that doesn't go in trade window, prepare to lose that money. Second lesson: take responsibility when you screw up, don't bash some guy whose employer has told him not to oblige stupid requests for gold. For all he knows, this is an elaborate scheme to get a free 3k from Blizzard in the first place. "Well who would put this much effort into a scheme like that?" The same guy who put that much effort into recovering scammed gold.

At least I'm comforted by the fact that he certainly laughed at your childish rant over fake currency on a video game, probably printed it out and tacked it up on some office hall of shame, and went on with his life. You should probably do the same.

1) I don't think it's fair in concept

2) You showed the worst judgement ever selling a charter sig for that much

Deleted
    You're a self entitled little shit.
    I wont even bother mentioning that you just shat on a Gm for 2k gold, you little brat.

Respect others instead of insulting them.
    Last edited by Millennía; 2013-01-12 at 02:27 PM.

It's very difficult if not near impossible to decide on non tangent transactions, and where money goes with that. They can't decide things based on he said she said kind of practices, where it's much simpler to look at chat logs and trades of items/gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm You're a female so Now I think I might be on your side lol

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    No its how the GM told you "no" very nicely and clearly, and then you suddenly go to the "valued customer" card and how they refuse to help you when you have been wronged even when its your own damn fault. But in stead of blaming yourself you blame blizzard for treating you unfairly. You are every customer service worker's nightmare.
    So what ? It often is the only way to get what you want with the customer service. A friend of mine had to write like three tickets before they finally got a senior gm who did what he asked for. And I don't see either how this isn't clearly an easy scam they can't interfere with.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    So what ? It often is the only way to get what you want with the customer service. A friend of mine had to write like three tickets before they finally got a senior gm who did what he asked for.
    Why didn't said friend call up customer service and request to talk to a senior Gm or whoever would have saved them a lot of time.

Why didn't said friend call up customer service and request to talk to a senior Gm or whoever would have saved them a lot of time.
    He probably didn't really expected it to be such an issue as it was a simple item exchange case.

No kidding, when I started my little alt guild for storage, I just asked in general chat if anyone would do it and I didn't pay them anything and they didn't ask for anything. It was just a quick and easy favour.