15+ Year Old Account

[Music] The One Song!

I was wondering out of all songs what my favorite song is and i came with a few songs and i had to pick one so i did but now im wondering what song would you choose, it can only be 1 song not 2 or 3 just this one song u love the most of all songs you have ever heard (can be any genre or any style)

I myself had too choose from Coldplay - Speed of sound or James Morrison - Undiscovered or Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia or Dire Straits - Brothers in arms.

I went with Coldplay because there is a certain memory placed with the song a very good memory and everytime i hear the song i just get all happy inside besides that i love the song too ever since they released it as a single before X&Y came out.

Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-01-11 at 10:08 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I've thought about this about a gazillion times, and I just don't think I have ONE favourite song - I simply know of too many amazing songs to just pick one and go "THAT'S THE BEST!" - Hell even coming up with a Top 10 is freakishly hard!

But eh, gun to the head and all, I'd most likely pick this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZbDK-yH9qs - Everything about this song (especially the S&M version) is just borderline magical and fantastic, listening to this song is like... Having your brain massaged!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    The first time I heard it, I felt awesome. Then I listened again and again. And again. And it's still awesome.
    (Diplodocus - Noisia (Kill the Noise remix) is the one following it imo )

I've got a folder I save for music that moves me so much I save it for a rainy day.

"Wintertime in Equestria"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbGlpSBm-nA
    and the argent tournament night music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJjFRDI-zU
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

i know, not technically a song, but as far as musical compositions go I just can't help but feel this is the pinnacle. Every note is perfect. Ludwig set the bar pretty high for western music with this.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    I would probably go with Above and beyond - Good for me (original mix).

Firebird Suite for me. There's no contest really, it evokes so much emotion.

The Fantasia 2000 version condenses all the awesomeness of the finale with the perfect animated accompaniment.

Can't pick just one. Hell, picking just 10 or 15 is a challenge about on the magnitude of me beating Brock Lesnar in hand to hand fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Can't pick just one. Hell, picking just 10 or 15 is a challenge about on the magnitude of me beating Brock Lesnar in hand to hand fight.
    Cmon there is allways one song that gets you pumped or gives you the energy you dont have with any other song :P
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Firebird Suite for me. There's no contest really, it evokes so much emotion.

The Fantasia 2000 version condenses all the awesomeness of the finale with the perfect animated accompaniment.
    A firebird started a riot the first time is was played publicly.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

15+ Year Old Account
    My favorite song of all damn time is Beautiful Things from Andain.
    I'm also super fucking pumped for the video below because I first found it 5 years ago, it was removed 4 years ago, and I finally found it re-uploaded, as this music video is the entire reason I love this song, it's just so perfect together. Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly one the the best songs ever written by arguably the best band to ever live

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one? That's tough. I guess we'll go with this. Definitely watch it in 720p, it sounds terrible in 380.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing beats old-school Snoop.

imo nothing can beat this