10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time requesting a signature so I hope I do this right!

I would like a signature (and avatar of face if it's not too much trouble) made for MMO-Champion forums. I may use it for my guild forums as well but I mainly post here.

Visible text: I think I only want my name in my signature. Yzy. Plain and simple. Font does not matter to me.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Yzy/advanced
    Gear set: I actually really love my transmog set at the moment and would like to keep it in my signature.
    Helm Visible: Yes please.
    Pose: Up to the artist. I just want to be able to see most of my characters upper half.
    General color scheme: Anything that will match the set. Black and orange I suppose but feel free to throw in anything that looks good.
    Extras: None that I can think of.

Super excited to hear from you guys. You all do some amazing work! Thanks a million in advance!

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    Wallpaper request:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Alidie (Or if it looks better, no name/text!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ookie/advanced

Gear set: VanCleef's Battlegear (Lookalike) except the head - i want the eyepatch I've mogged to my weapon is ugly so don't show it please
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Whatever works best
    General colour scheme: whatever works best
    little more than 2 weeks bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the first one I claimed earlier:

Apologies that it's not the armored moonkin but WMV is bugged out for that model, and there were no decent renders of it on the internet. Hope you like it anyways.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-11 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here's the first one I claimed earlier:

Apologies that it's not the armored moonkin but WMV is bugged out for that model, and there were no decent renders of it on the internet. Hope you like it anyways.
    Damn night elf incarnation boomkins... (They're the only ones not working for me !)

Love it though

Hey all, looking for a youtube background and an Avatar!

Banner:
    Size: Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JansportWoW
    Visible text: Toon name only - Jansport possibly going vertically on the left hand side closes to the video box.
    Logo: Picture of my Panda us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Jansport/advanced
    General colour scheme: Arcane/Mage-ish colors. Picture of Dal in the background would be pretty cool!
    Specifics: If you have a better idea go for it! I'm flexible, either just do it or ask it's up to you!

Couldn't find an avatar one so I edited the Signature one :3
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Jansport/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog from armory
    Helm visible: yes
    General colour scheme: Purple/Arcane mage-ish

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much Rivellana, love them xoxo!!!

Would love a Forsaken warlock desktop.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Symoric/simple
    Rez: 1920x1080
    No tabard
    casting incinerate in fel green fire
    Lots of fel energy, IE green and purple colors matching Demonic Gateway
    Succubus beside char
    visible name Symoric
    Combo of the green version of Ulduar tier robes and either illidari shoulders (green corupters) or Tier 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Love this <3

Very pretty signatures and lovely to think I inspired you in some way! One thing though, you need to save the signatures differently - they are too big for MMO use - the maximum size is 50kb. In Photoshop you 'save for web and devices' (but not sure how it's done in Gimp) then reduce the quality until the size is below 50kb. Keep up the good work
    Thanks Shy! I updated the post with the proper size now! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Awesome. Like especially the second one If that was the first time you've done something like that you must be very talented. Hope to see more in the future.

Aww thank you! Yes it's the first time I've ever tried something like this! Took a little while for me to try and figure everything out, but it worked out in the end! Hopefully I can start making signatures for people that they would be proud of

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    This is the first time requesting a signature so I hope I do this right!

I would like a signature (and avatar of face if it's not too much trouble) made for MMO-Champion forums. I may use it for my guild forums as well but I mainly post here.

Visible text: I think I only want my name in my signature. Yzy. Plain and simple. Font does not matter to me.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Yzy/advanced
    Gear set: I actually really love my transmog set at the moment and would like to keep it in my signature.
    Helm Visible: Yes please.
    Pose: Up to the artist. I just want to be able to see most of my characters upper half.
    General color scheme: Anything that will match the set. Black and orange I suppose but feel free to throw in anything that looks good.
    Extras: None that I can think of.

Super excited to hear from you guys. You all do some amazing work! Thanks a million in advance!
    Claimed

And Complete! My first signature for someone else! I really hope you like it!

Last edited by Naturaldruid; 2013-01-11 at 11:51 PM.
    <Non Combat Pet> Team Blasphemy US-Proudmoore *Signature courtesy of the Super Shyama!*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturaldruid View Post
    Aww you were quicker than me. Was just doing the sig for Yzy but of course my bad not saying anything *g* Just need some more stuff to do. Will get my hands on a wallpaper tomorrow then

Awww thats ok! If you completed it dont delete all that hard work! Just post it up too! The more the merrier
    <Non Combat Pet> Team Blasphemy US-Proudmoore *Signature courtesy of the Super Shyama!*

Thanks for the compliments on the last wallpaper, guys/girls. Sorry I never got a chance to reply prior.

Anyways, on to another request (so much fur/hair editing.. takes hours!):

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thanks for the compliments on the last wallpaper, guys/girls. Sorry I never got a chance to reply prior.

I know I said it on DA, but I'mma say it again! THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL <33333333
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! Sure is a lot of talent in here.

I would like to request a sig for this for my Rogue.

Visible text: Sango of the Alliance
    Armory Shot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/Kite/simple (I changed her name to Sango from Kite, in case the name displayed brings any confusion, it is my character.
    Gear set:

(actual item comparison) http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...93:65943:66032
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: Whatever you feel is best
    Extras/color Scheme: Greens mixed with black. I kind of want something to represent "Nature meets Shadow" So I think wisps of Shadowy magic combined with leaves or foliage would be awesome.

Thank you to anyone who decides to take this up!
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-01-12 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted

Holy shizzle that's gorgeous.
    * Stares in awe.

Deleted
    working on a sigy for my warlocks sig , will post when i get it done.

I'd like to request a signature please!

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like the text to say "Xein Darkscythe" (without the quotes, of course.)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rd/Xein/simple Here's my armory link. It's perfectly alright, and in fact I'd prefer if instead of his face it was just his helmet like that. If you absolutely need a picture of his face, though, I can take an SS of it later.

Gear set: I'd like the Sanctified Scourgelord set (Tier 10) please!

Helm visible: I'd like his helm to be visible.

Your pose: A generic attack pose is fine, as long as his helmet is visible. Or if that's not possible, the idle animation when you right click on somebody, the attack ready pose... if that makes any sense.

General colour scheme: Would it be possible to get a picture of the Icecrown Citadel in the background? If not, I'd like a cold, dark, decrepit feel around it.

Any extras: If you can't do the Icecrown Citadel in the background thing, can you super-impose a close-up of the Lich King in the background, sort of faded? Here's sort of what I had in mind.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/images/4/41/...hKingMerge.JPG
    If it's not possible to do this part, or if it -is- possible to do the Icecrown Citadel in the background, just leave out the picture of the Lich King please.

Sorry if it's I'm asking too much or if I said it in a bad, confusing way, and thanks for doing this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Lock View Post
    working on a sigy for my warlocks sig , will post when i get it done.
    The results

Last edited by mmoce51f3e626c; 2013-01-12 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturaldruid View Post
    Awww thats ok! If you completed it dont delete all that hard work! Just post it up too! The more the merrier
    Are you sure? I haven't deleted it but would that be fair? It's in my hp's gallery anyway

@ elyaan
    Wow. I have some things lying around on my desktop for a wallpaper I wanted to to all week. Your's is adorable and I can't find a way to start

I love it, that looks awesome but there is only one thing that ruins it which there is really nothing you can do about it unless you want to spend even longer editing the image and that's the males Tabard.... it looks really low quality, pixellated and blocky compared to the rest of the image

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Damn night elf incarnation boomkins... (They're the only ones not working for me !)
    Love it though
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Thank you very much Rivellana, love them xoxo!!!
    Thanks, and glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Lock View Post
    The results
    [IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7207/screenshot10400000.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7207/screenshot10400000.jpg[IMG]
    You need to take a look at the forum rules. They clearly state that signature size limits are 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb.