Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    i was talking about like 10-14 years olds. I'm pretty sure aa lot of people define that as pedophilia
    12 and under is prepubescent. 13 - 16 is separate.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    12 and under is prepubescent. 13 - 16 is separate.
    oh k

tho wiki says it begins as early as 9 in girls

oh k

Menarche? Some girls have it start in 1st grade. Some even earlier than that. (NSFW picture)

oh k

that just hinges on said child's development(and shows how hormones in food can fuck up a species).

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Menarche? Some girls have it start in 1st grade. Some even earlier than that. (NSFW picture)
    natures weird man

Debating the technical definition of pedophilia seems stupid to me. The only real position to take here is that she's immoral, unethical, disgusting, hypocritical and convicted child abuser.

I guess there's no debate thread with just that though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    There are.

Not hard to find[COLOR="red"]
    Oh god lol. She even looks like one of those hardcore lesbos xD

Awful story though. Hope she never gets out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Debating the technical definition of pedophilia seems stupid to me. The only real position to take here is that she's immoral, unethical, disgusting, hypocritical and convicted child abuser.

I guess there's no debate thread with just that though.
    like i said earlier im not trying to lessen or justify what she did in anyway. and i agree the only stance about her is that what she did was completely wrong and disgusting.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

What's up with all the "not all anti-gay people are like this" remarks? People know this already lol, it is coming off as more of a defense for being a bigot.

Anyway, many homophobes do have those feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    When will people learn that the mature thing is to attack someone's arguments, instead of attacking the person itself?
    What argument? She's convicted. It's not ad hominen when people are pointing out the hypocrisy of being anti-gay while raping your own daughter.

And frankly, I don't give a damn even if it was.

She did terrible things and should be sent to jail if found guilty.
    Even though I am pro-Gay, I hardly see what her political ideas have to do with what she did?

When will people learn that the mature thing is to attack someone's arguments, instead of attacking the person itself?
    The article focus way too much on her anti-gay position, trying to discredit people with the same position.
    It's relevant because it's part of a consistent pattern. Barely a couple of weeks go by without another story about an anti-gay activist who is involved in some sex scandal, ranging from the mundane to the tragic. It shows that people who have such an issue with homosexuality that they have to make it a significant part of their lives and an active part of their identity really have issues with sexuality in general, and such attitudes are indicative of externalized personal problems.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Crazy homophobe turns out to be a hypocrite. Colour me with seven pigments of surprise.
    lol, this.

While clearly not every anti-gay person is like this, it has been shown on a psychological level that the display of severe hatred often relates to the hatred of an aspect of your own character. Eg, there was a study once that showed that the people who were the most anti-rich often had the most capitalistic impulses that they had to constantly fight against.
    Last edited by FathomFear; 2013-01-12 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not saying every rightwing christian is a pedophile, but she surely follows the trent some catholic priests do.
    (to offended people, notice how I don't use absolutes)

Yes, portraying anti-Gay's as child-raping hypocrites is really going to help the discussion.
    It's not a secret that many homophobes themselves have gay feelings they'd rather not have though.

What's her being anti-gay have to do with anything? It's rather obvious you're trying to make a connection, and it's a poor attempt. I'm anti-gay as well, but I've never pimped anyone or been into children, or even said or done anything mean to a gay person for that matter. I wish people around here would stop turning everything into a political agenda that's intended to blanket the other side in bullshit. It's getting old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    An infraction for saying a group of bigots, which have turned many to suicide, are morally corrupt and the world would be better off without them is infraction worthy?

The world would be better off without bigots, the world would indeed be better off without people that hate other people and cause hell for other people simply because they are different. That shouldn't be infraction worthy...
    Mostly because it's the exact same attitude that anti-gay people have towards gays. "Take em all to a place and pen em in so we don't have to deal with them anymore." It's just as stupid as the bigots statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's not a secret that many homophobes themselves have gay feelings they'd rather not have though.
    There's a big gap between saying many homophobes have gay feelings and many homophobes are crazy twisted kid rapers.
    OT.
    This sick bitch should be locked up for a very long time. Truly sickenning. Feel so sorry for the young girl who was her own flesh and blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    What's her being anti-gay have to do with anything? It's rather obvious you're trying to make a connection, and it's a poor attempt. I'm anti-gay as well, but I've never pimped anyone or been into children, or even said or done anything mean to a gay person for that matter. I wish people around here would stop turning everything into a political agenda that's intended to blanket the other side in bullshit. It's getting old.
    Perhaps because it's a ridiculously hypocritical thing for her to do given that shes openly and unabashedly anti-gay?

Yes, portraying anti-Gay's as child-raping hypocrites is really going to help the discussion.
    There isn't a discussion to he had. That's the point. Anti-gay positions are inherently unreasonable, and people pushing that agenda are not interested in reasoned discussion.

Do you think that people who think interracial marriage should be illegal are the types of people that should be calmly reasoned with? No, they should be steamrolled right the hell out of the conversation, because their position is fundamentally illogical, unreasonable, and based on hatred and ignorance, just like anti-gay positions. You don't have discussions with those sorts of people. You expose them and push them out of the mainstream where they belong. You sideline them. When you give them an equal seat at the table and give their hate credence, you are ceding ground to their absurd positions that do not deserve that level of respect.

These people are bigots and tyrants, and their actions cause more than just a denial of dignity and basic human rights to those that they attack. Their actions cause violence. Their actions cause assaults, murders, and suicides. Calling for a discussion with them is no better or more productive than calling for a discussion with the KKK or Stormfront. We didn't reason the KKK into obsolescence. We didn't pat them on the head, give them a hug, and then magically turned them around. We sidelined them, removed them from the discussion, and turned them into a laughing stock, and that's what needs to happen to these people. Enabling them does not work and is not the way to go. It's counter-productive and is the whole reason they are still around in the first place.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 04:52 PM ----------

It's so unfair, like when they tried to tarnish all racists by pointing out lynchings! It's just wrong! Leave the racists alone! What did they ever do?

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Mostly because it's the exact same attitude that anti-gay people have towards gays. "Take em all to a place and pen em in so we don't have to deal with them anymore." It's just as stupid as the bigots statement.
    Not really... one group = bullies often, the other = often victims. To say you want the people who torment many to be gone isn't really that bad, it's understandable and makes sense. It's not blind hate for no reason.

I wish people around here would stop turning everything into a political agenda that's intended to blanket the other side in bullshit. It's getting old.
    To be fair, anti-gay activism is already a political agenda. If you want to blame anyone for politicizing things, blame the people who seek legal measures to make a group of people into second class citizens.