Poll: Will Velen's vision of Anduin Wrynn come true

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Velen's Vision

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its Metzen writing the story, of course all visions of light and goodness will come true by the hands of mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    If Velen was such a great prophet, how did he not see the near annihilation of his race at the hands of the deceived orcs?

I don't pay his vision any heed.
    I think he did, he just tried to change it by being peaceful and trying to turn things around ammicably, at least the book Rise of the Horde, gives feelings that he knew, but couldn't change what was going to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Telling you now, Argus, where fighting against the legion will need the combined power of the horde and alliance.
    It would go hand in hand with with wrathions vision to, if the legion returns and tries to take azeroth, so we take the battle to them.
    Best defense is well planned offensive assault. Wrathion is some sort of a guide to ensure we work together because he saw what will happen if the Legion attacks us, especially when we will be potentially weak after this Garrosh/Jaina craziness ends.

HOWEVER - Wrathion has a hidden agenda... And I do want to know what scheme he has in his mind. If worked out well, Wrathion might be one of the most interesting 'evil' character.

nono, Thrall's daughter and Anduin will marry and they will have a child and s/he will lead us against the legion

It was a mortal who saved the heavens and the people in Diablo , It will be the people of Azeroth , lead by Anduin that will end the BL forever . What remains is how will Anduin be healed, and will somebody give there life to save his

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    But Med'an happened.
    What happened to that guy anyway? he just dropped off the face of azeroth.

OT: I think its very possible, it goes in hand with Wrathion's "vision" of azeroth being invaded.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

"You will be a powerful priest someday, Prince Anduin. And a wise king."

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I don't think it is Anduin. I think it might be Med'an.
    Me'dan was sort of brushed under the rug at the moment in Velen's leader short story. I think Metzen talked about him like that too.

Velen also saw a second coming of the scourge. He also saws all sorts of things that didn't come to pass. Clearly he missed the part where the Orcs would be tricked by his old demonic brethren and slaughter his people to near extinction.

Army of Light is one of the crappiest concepts ever. Messianic prophecies shouldn't be in WoW, at all ever. Besides why would anyone want to fight alongside a Naaru? Give the windchime a paper cut and it hemorrhages light and drains the souls of every single fallen being around it, dragging them into the void. nty

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I think he did, he just tried to change it by being peaceful and trying to turn things around ammicably, at least the book Rise of the Horde, gives feelings that he knew, but couldn't change what was going to happen.
    Sounds about right for a useless "prophet", since if there's anything we've learned from the story lines here, it's that action can change the outcome.

I really would rather Velen be the ultimate betrayer of all, and when the final confrontation with the Legion comes up, Velen was actually in league with them since leaving Argus. He did nothing in Draenor cause he thought his plans would've come to fruition.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    HOWEVER - Wrathion has a hidden agenda...
    Perhaps his agenda might have something to do with taking control of the Horde?

Well i am really looking forward to the story that we will witness . It has gotten me thinking and waiting like a crack feen

Deleted
    Seeing as how Wrathion is being set up as the big honcho who cares about the world I'd say he's going to save us rather than Anduin. No great leader is 100% squeaky clean and the hero with great intentions often ends up succumbing to the dark side.

Then again Blizzard might do something crazy like combine the two together in some weird mind meld. The power of the light and fluffiness with that of a black dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

[/COLOR]Perhaps his agenda might have something to do with taking control of the Horde?
    I would love having the only popular black guy...errr I mean black dragonflight, be the leader of the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm I'd say yes and maybe .
    Yes because he's the kinda person I'd follow. He's shown himself to be upfront person in his beliefs and how he pursues them which I like, not to mention how it's about time the Humans had a leader/Prince that used the Light as it's always been an integral part of their race and as of late has been rather lacking.

The only reason I find it questionable is that I'm still not sure I want him to be Neutral. However I would compromise if he teamed up and went neutral with a Horde hero of similar beliefs which would probably work for me. However to make matters a little more messy the alignment of Alleria and Turalyon will have to considered.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I don't think it is Anduin. I think it might be Med'an.
    No one wants to see Med'an. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Perhaps his agenda might have something to do with taking control of the Horde?
    If Blizzard had plans of this sort, I doubt they would have made Wrathion choose a human form. The average orc does not understand much about dragons, and I doubt they would like having a boss who looks like their mortal enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin will be trained by Turalyon to become a Paladin.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

To be honest, i feel like everything in pandaria is leading us to the legion next expansion... wrathion talking about us having to fight together against our enemies (With his animation looking like infernals falling on azeroth..) and velen talking about anduin being the leader of the army of light against the burning legion..

Deleted
    Alduin will become king!

10+ Year Old Account
    While Anduin seems like a sparkling Ideal now, Blizzard love to let these fall and get corrupted. So: Not sure.

My Draenei trusts Velen absolutely, so she would vote yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    To be honest, [stating the obvious]
    Why wouldn't you be honest about that?