Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because you're in a game forum, where the average age of the people viewing the site is just hitting puberty. If not that, then they just had bad childhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Because you're in a game forum, where the average age of the people viewing the site is just hitting puberty. If not that, then they just had bad childhoods.
    Haha, thats the funniest statement in here. Maybe an actual look at the demographics of WoW and MMO before making comments like that would help you!

Deleted
    You assume that a lot of people hate kids because they hated their lives as kids. You are wrong. I loved my life as a kid. What I do recall however, was that me and my friends were loud, obnoxious, and pissing off every possible neighbor.

Now, it's my turn to suffer. And it mostly happens in trains and other places I need to wait, and therefore cannot escape their presence.

Except headphones. I want to sake the hands of the guy who invented them.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-01-13 at 12:01 AM.

I was a kid, but I grew out of it. From dealing with my sister's twins every week, I can safely say that while children are cute and nice from a distance, you quickly discover that they destroy your social life and claim all your time. I have no desire to get any myself after seeing my sister and her husband dealing with those twins. I don't hate the children themselves at all, they're lovely. I just hate what they do to your life.

Why do I hate kids? Because of their parents. Because of that, most kids are obnoxious little "gimmes". The parents use electronics as babysitters, and cater to every want (not need, but want) of that child. The parents don't raise the children. That right there is partly society's fault. "How can it be society's fault?" you may ask? Because it is damn near impossible for a family to live on a single income, thus both parents have to work. And to make up for the lack of quality time, the parents buy them shit to make up for it.

Parents need to step the fuck up and actually PARENT. It's like that image I have seen floating on the internet: "People talk about leaving a better world for the children. What about leaving better children for the world?"

Your children are not precious little angels.

years ago in college while hungover I was on a bus going home and some proud grandma took out a bunch of baby pictures and started showing them to people around her and explaining why that little brat was so incredible. So about 10 minutes in I couldnt take it any more, I took one of the pictures, looked at it for a bit and turned to the old hag and said "She looks diseased, maybe you should take her to the doctor". Just seeing the expression on her face was so worth it and it's still one of the most proudest moments of my life. And yeah, I don't like kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    That's not what really worries me about child birth, complications is what worry me even if I'm aware the chances of either the mother or the baby dying during birth or due to injuries after birth is relatively low in western countries. :/
    That's true, even if it's a low chance it's still hard not to worry =/

And why not wanting to pass on genes?
    My genes are clearly terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sure, I'll adopt you!
    Daddy are you rich?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Daddy are you rich?
    Define rich.

If that were true they wouldn't saying they hate themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Same here :'(
    We should make a club with Tiili!

Daddy are you rich?
    No, but I will bring you up to treasure more important things in life...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Define rich.
    $3 million in the bank account!

No, but I will bring you up to treasure more important things in life...right?
    Money?

My genes are clearly terrible.
    You know what they say: you never know for sure until you try.

Here's my list of reasons why I cannot stand children. Fortunately for me, my gf of 7 years agrees with me on just about every part (except she would add the part about destroying her body to the list). We are 24 yrs old and we do not want children of our own and cannot stand other peoples' kids.

- They are loud
    - They are annoying
    - They are disruptive
    - They are dirty
    - Their sense of entitlement drives me nuts as I am someone who has never had things just handed to me (now you see 6 yr olds with iPhones >.<)
    - They are expensive and basically end your life (no free time).

10+ Year Old Account
    $3 million in the bank account!

Money?
    Typical! Yeah, I said it!

Money?
    Sure, how about we start at 0 and work our way up, then you can be famous!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You know what they say: you never know for sure until you try.
    We've tried! The end product is called sema, and that's clearly one insane blood elf

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Typical! Yeah, I said it!
    Hey can't buy food with love

Sure, how about we start at 0 and work our way up, then you can be famous!
    Our war? You mean you wanna pimp me out? Awww.

We've tried! The end product is called sema, and that's clearly one insane blood elf
    Who's we? Oo

10+ Year Old Account

Hey can't buy food with love
    What if you love a grocer?!

Our war? You mean you wanna pimp me out? Awww.
    Now you've confused me, shall we go back to basics and start with reading lessons? :P

Also I'd pimp you out but I don't want guys suing me 24/7.

Now you've confused me, shall we go back to basics and start with reading lessons? :P

Also I'd pimp you out but I don't want guys suing me 24/7.
    Would you even classify that as a steady source of revenue?