Thread: GoSac questions

GoSac questions

Two quick questions, my lock is 85 and I am about to pick him back up. I figured I would use Sac, since I like Aff.

1) where does the gained ability appear? I tried talenting it but couldn't find even what they were supposed to be in game

2) which sacrifice is recommended to level with? I figure on sacrificing the VW for Bulwark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    Two quick questions, my lock is 85 and I am about to pick him back up. I figured I would use Sac, since I like Aff.

1) where does the gained ability appear? I tried talenting it but couldn't find even what they were supposed to be in game

2) which sacrifice is recommended to level with? I figure on sacrificing the VW for Bulwark
    Personally I use Felhunter sacced while soloing, and only sac VW if I am in a raid encounter without a interrupt needed.

It will replace your "Command Demon" spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Personally I use Felhunter sacced while soloing, and only sac VW if I am in a raid encounter without a interrupt needed.

It will replace your "Command Demon" spell.
    You sac when questing? That doesnt sound right to me.. VW (GoSup) is imba as a tank while soloing. Multidot your a** off and just let it tank your MG target.

As for VW with GoSac in raid, ill also sac the VW.

Quote Originally Posted by Staffreak View Post
    You sac when questing? That doesnt sound right to me.. VW (GoSup) is imba as a tank while soloing. Multidot your a** off and just let it tank your MG target.

As for VW with GoSac in raid, ill also sac the VW.
    I used GoSac from 85-90 while leveling and was able to multi-dot to my heart's content. Things melted.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

1. It appears as a buff that lasts for 1 hour or death. By mousing over the buff you will see exactly what spells are getting buffed.

2. All the pets give the same buff the only difference is the spell you get from them. The spell replaces your command demon ability so use that button.

Thanks for the help, going to be a fun time leveling. Starting off with GoSac-FH and testing things out, from the opening areas it looks like that is where I'm staying. kuku2 was right, things are just melting.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I used GoSac from 85-90 while leveling and was able to multi-dot to my heart's content. Things melted.
    except multi-dotting doesnt benefit from GoSac :s

to answer OP, you need to drag the talent onto your bar to use it