Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mars used to be earth and Venus will become earth.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1315121/pg1

The planets in our solar system are all one planet evolving in time! Sounds crazy but is very likely true, and the facts support this! Lets separate the inner planets from the gas planets because it is clearer to see the progression.

The inner planets are all the same composition, iron, rock, etc. From Mercury (the youngest) to mars (the oldest) the planet starts off small and gets bigger except mars is suddenly smaller(which can be explained). [link to www.msnbc.msn.com] Venus is described as what Earth looked like when it was first being formed, No moon, oceans of plasma, mostly carbon, has no magnetic field, has volcanoes like the ones in Hawaii and on Mars. Venus is exactly what earth used to look like.

Mars used to have water, magnetic field, tectonic activity, carbonate rocks, possibly life, and pyramids in the same formation as Egypt and Mexico, JUST LIKE EARTH! Mars also shows signs of a major impact which could explain why it is smaller than Earth.

I believe that an impact to Earth will at the same time transform Venus into a life sustaining planet, and transform Earth into an uninhabitable planet Mars.

In 2012 there will be a transit of Venus. Venus will be between the Sun and earth in it's orbit. When an asteroid impacts Earth, and Earth loses some of its mass as debris into space, Venus will attract a lot of that debris and that debris will cluster together creating Venus first moon(Earth). The remainder of the debris will stay in earths gravitational pull and cluster together creating a second moon(mars) Venus has no moon earth has one and mars has two moons. Which if you take the mass of Mar's second moon and add it to the mass of mars you would have a bigger than earth size mass. This May explain why mars is so much smaller than earth.

Now let's look at the gas planets.
    Jupiter is mostly hydrogen if that planet were to explode what would the planet look like?

Saturn which is smaller than Jupiter has rings of debris and gases orbiting around the planet. A major planetary explosion could explain where the rings came from. The rings are either dissolving into space or into the planet, either way if we take a snapshot of Saturn a billion years in the future it will have fewer rings.

Uranus has fewer rings then Saturn, and Neptune has even fewer rings then Uranus.

Both sets of planets show very clear progressions of ABCD or 1234. The same planet in different stages of time.

My favorite quote is, "When you look through space, you are looking through time!" If we can see the edge of the universe today we are indeed looking billion of years into our past. [link to www.dailygalaxy.com]

If we can look into space and see the birth of our universe then we should be able to look through space and see the birth of our planet, and it should be much closer. It has been in front of our face the whole time.

We can reuse the same area of time that the planet can sustain life over and over again. We will not have to search for another planet to colonize. We are creatures of Earth we simply can just reuse Earth.

The Egyptians also left clues about 2012 could they have been taught by a time traveler? What about the afterlife could we have misinterpreted their understanding of this bubble of time? [link to www.foxnews.com] They worship a symbol called an Ankh which means “Eternal Life.” We use the same symbol today that represents the planet Venus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its absolutely rediculous and is totally not true, but its still interesting. /tinfoilhat

10+ Year Old Account
    interesting theory

i like it

i wonder if we make it to terraforming levels in our space explorations if we will also turn venus into a planet for us

Wow, this is very interesting, and you had me going until your very last line. I think it's an interesting connection but ultimately false in the end like you said.

Sorry bud, 2012 passed. And unlikely

So if you acknowledge that it was ridiculous at the end of the post, why post it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Well... That's cool =D

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its absolutely rediculous and is totally not true, but its still interesting. /tinfoilhat
    It's only interesting in the sense that science fiction stories are interesting. Except this story's plot and character development is horrible so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    So if you acknowledge that it was ridiculous at the end of the post, why post it?
    Because its still interesting? WoW lore isnt real, so should people not post about it?

It's interesting for sure... Lets not be haters!

Deleted
    Great plot for a sci-fi movie!
    Future earthlings has found a way to travel back in time to reuse earth. There is one problem...Earth is already inhabited! *Black screen*
    This spring earth will be invaded. BY OURSELVES! Will we innihilate our former selves? Will we learn to live together? What will happen?
    The drama will unfold spring 20XX only on SCYFY!

Could be a great B movie :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Great plot for a sci-fi movie!
    Future earthlings has found a way to travel back in time to reuse earth. There is one problem...Earth is already inhabited! *Black screen*
    This spring earth will be invaded. BY OURSELVES! Will we innihilate our former selves? Will we learn to live together? What will happen?
    The drama will unfold spring 20XX only on SCYFY!

Could be a great B movie :P
    only if the "aliens guy" is in the movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

The Egyptians also left clues about 2012 could they have been taught by a time traveler? What about the afterlife could we have misinterpreted their understanding of this bubble of time? [link to www.foxnews.com] They worship a symbol called an Ankh which means “Eternal Life.” We use the same symbol today that represents the planet Venus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was very interested, because I heared somewhere that out of all planets Venus would be the easiest to terraform (about the same size as earth and has an atmosphere, even tough its filled with sulfuric gas).

And then I saw that you linked Foxnews (lol) and your last sentence

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my brain fell out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    you realize that the planets dont go in order from smallest to largest right (Pluto not counting as a planet of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    you realize that the planets dont go in order from smallest to largest right (Pluto not counting as a planet of course)
    Generally smaller planets tend to be closer to the star owing to the way star systems form. But yes, they don't go in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is intresting, as venus and mars could be terraformed to sustain life. Earth, Mars and Venus are all in the 'goldilocks zone' or so i've read recently.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Ok, for sake of argument let's say all the "facts" of this theory are true.

Let's say Mars really did used to be like Earth in that it had all the same physical properties and sustained intelligent life. And let's assume it really did suffer a major impact that caused it to become uninhabitable.

In what sane theory would it be safe to assume the -exact- same circumstances that affected Mars to cause Earth to become the new "habitable planet" would then affect Earth to make Venus the next planetary home to intelligent life. If there a massive pendulum swinging around the universe aimed at an exact position in our solar system that Earth will eventually drift into and cause it to suffer a massive impact and become uninhabitable?

And then one day Mars will drift into an invisible barrier that causes it to undergo a massive change in planetary structure to become the new Jupiter?

i cant wait till our civ starts exploring the galaxy weither its through warp drive or unfortantly the slow slow method of sublight speeds.

which could be achievable with a properly made spaceship carrying AI "brains" and/or human minds uploaded into the computer of course given that even faster then light travel might not be "fast enough" or might be impossible for biological lifeforms to survive ftl speeds

lots of possibilities but there are still ways for us to explore the galaxy you just have to follow where our tech tree is going
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalmatra View Post
    i cant wait till our civ starts exploring the galaxy weither its through warp drive or unfortantly the slow slow method of sublight speeds.

which could be achievable with a properly made spaceship carrying AI "brains" and/or human minds uploaded into the computer of course given that even faster then light travel might not be "fast enough" or might be impossible for biological lifeforms to survive ftl speeds

lots of possibilities but there are still ways for us to explore the galaxy you just have to follow where our tech tree is going
    To deal with the issue of inertia squishing you, most sci-fi works tend to include an inertia dampener.