Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    DK'S wear plate yet we are killed so fast like we are naked not wearing anything, fuck blizzard

my dk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1lith/simple
    Simple answer for that: gear.

I mean seriously, it's not even the elite malevolent.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Yeah I die so fast and I hate it, I think I'll reroll to Unholy in 5.2

I don't know for lvl90 with scaling and all. But @70 twink bg, death siphon is the way to go rather than death pact. It really helps on the self healing + burst. Is the talent that bad at 90?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I don't know for lvl90 with scaling and all. But @70 twink bg, death siphon is the way to go rather than death pact. It really helps on the self healing + burst. Is the talent that bad at 90?

It sucks because you lose Death Runes for using it. Its not worth losing an Obliterate for a heal that isn't even worth it.

Conversion is completely OP on the PTR. It amazes me how many DK's are still not abusing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Simple answer for that: gear.

I mean seriously, it's not even the elite malevolent.
    not everyone plays arena for ratings, so your basically saying if its not elite gear then a player is bad, i think your head is to far up your own ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Conversion is completely OP on the PTR. It amazes me how many DK's are still not abusing it.
    Not sure how tbh since u'll burn all your rp on it and do pitiful dmg as a result (not to mention rune regen since u won't use FS or DC). Care to explain your findings ?