question on spell reflects

If I see someone casting at me I hit spell reflect but I'm curious on how it works on the slow travelling attacks like pyroblast and chaos bolt. Do I spell reflect just as the cast is done or wait till its in mid air on its way to me? What's the best way?

If you don't have Spell Reflect active before the spell cast finishes it won't reflect the spell.

As Trubo said, its based off when the cast finishes. This is amusing when two casters finish a spell at the same time but one is in melee range and the other 40 yards away. The one in melee range will hit you immediately and be reflected, but since the one at 40 yards was finished at the same time, it is still reflected 1.5s later after it travels to you.

Keep in mind as you PvP at higher levels (of play, not just actual levels), casters are wise to you Spell Reflecting right as their cast finishes and they'll "juke" it.

It's just something you play around just like healers juking interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolren View Post
    Keep in mind as you PvP at higher levels (of play, not just actual levels), casters are wise to you Spell Reflecting right as their cast finishes and they'll "juke" it.

It's just something you play around just like healers juking interrupts.
    Certainly but there's nothing quite as satisfying as reflecting a mage's 6 stack Arcane Blast and watching them kill themselves.