Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

I played real life once..

the GFX is awesome, but the character customization is very limited!
    and I've heard there's not much content --end game wise

Nonsense, the end game is awesome. The problem is that everybody wipes to the final boss, Death, and it has this annoying permadeath feature D:

I hear they're removing that next xpac though!

Got to get a few more augments and I think I can beat the permadeath feature.

I was under the impression you could just do a corpse run as long as you entered the right code?

i've heard about the perma death feature, so I guess it's real then!

but what really suck is that I thought it's F2P.. but it's totally Pay2Win

Deleted
    Leveling mechanic sucks, most of the stats start to decrease with higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I was under the impression you could just do a corpse run as long as you entered the right code?
    The devs hotfixed that after this dude tried it ~2000 years ago and posted the hack on youtube. Damn attention-seekers ruining it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiYeon View Post

I thought it was a subscription model. Dont know about you but I have to pay every year to keep playing.

I'd give it a 7/10, purely because it has this annoying rest thing. You have to stop playing 8 hours every single day or else your character gets debuffs.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    i say we nerf the top 5% earning potential its way too op and they global all the regular workers in one or two layoffs.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-17 at 05:01 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It's not P2W when the money you're paying with is in-game gold. That gold is earned somehow.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    The devs hotfixed that after this dude tried it ~2000 years ago and posted the hack on youtube. Damn attention-seekers ruining it for everyone.
    Fucking glitchers. I'm glad they fixed the flying on horses to the sky bug though.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i say we nerf the top 5% earning potential its way too op and they global all the regular workers in one or two layoffs.
    L2AH noob!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Definitely buff the lower-middle class. Our ramp up time has been extended far too long and the only potential we have is in burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I'd give it a 7/10, purely because it has this annoying rest thing. You have to stop playing 8 hours every single day or else your character gets debuffs.
    i hear the rest thing is bugged and u sometimes get the debuff anyway

Deleted
    the GFX is awesome, but the character customization is very limited!
    and I've heard there's not much content --end game wise
    What?! The end game content is amazing, only a casual that can't get into it would deny this fact.

but for the Rest system i don't think it's that bad, since you can have additional stats afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    i hear the rest thing is bugged and u sometimes get the debuff anyway
    What you need is the Caffeine Addiction perk. It can be a drain on your gold though, and I hear that it has hidden negative modifiers at later levels.
    The devs are too secretive about this stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    i hear once you pass lvl 65 you start getting all kinds of lame debuffs and nerfs to your character.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-17 at 05:01 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    Definitely buff the lower-middle class. Our ramp up time has been extended far too long and the only potential we have is in burst.
    That's not even getting into how completely RNG the burst is. It's not like you can just count on lining it up.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    What you need is the Caffeine Addiction perk. It can be a drain on your gold though
    +1 to this, and the gold is really hard to earn, not to mention it requires a lot of grind