Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    He got magically aged up afaik...one year of our time but he's really much older.

EDIT: Also, I think he should hook up with Alexstrasza...I don't think she has a prime consort anymore now that Krasus is dead.
    dragon form is still a welp

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Each of the Aspects mate with a dragon of their own Dragonflight. Where does each Dragonflight come from? Yeah....
    well alex's first consort was older than her i think

and i think krasus came from that.... OH GOD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    All the people saying Wrathion X Anduin, so what? They adopt a kid and we call the whole thing "Two and a Half Princes"?
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oks now O.T. i don't think he will get a consort, but is most likely that the black dragonflight will die out but the nether dragonflight will become bigger and they will become outland dragonflight...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    You know it's kind of an immersion breaker.

He doesn't know about the black dragons on Outland so that must be a fun conversation betweeen him and anyone.

"I AM THE LAST LIVING BLACK DRAGON!"

"Except for the uh... ones on... you know what? Never mind..."
    I think we killed most of them during quests though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    there is really only saballion left maybe a few others in out land, not a large number

its like the saiyans. u think theres 2 left, but then there is broly and tarble.... and paragus.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    We also worked with some of them in a few quests. Those should still be alive.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I have to say, that is actually pretty good.

And hilariously disturbing!

It made me have to suppress laughing out loud here at work.

Deleted
    The correct response is an Anduin/Jaina/Wrathion trifecta of comedy hijinks and dark hilarities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    I have to say, that is actually pretty good.

And hilariously disturbing!

It made me have to suppress laughing out loud here at work.
    for a toddler wrathion got his game

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    We also worked with some of them in a few quests. Those should still be alive.
    Yep, last i heard, Wrathion is unaware of the existence of some black dragons. I believe this was said in the last Blizzard lore chat.

Just a thought. We do have the Deus Ex Machina in the Caverns of Time. Can't find a consort for him? Why not just go back in time and pluck one for him?

Also, if dragons are anything like any other animal in the wild, they would start mating at about 6 months... so to say he is just a baby is wrong. Well, not wrong, but he can probably reproduce at this point.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeekphreak View Post
    Just a thought. We do have the Deus Ex Machina in the Caverns of Time. Can't find a consort for him? Why not just go back in time and pluck one for him?
    Because then we would get an alternate 1986.

It'd be interesting if he managed to find a black proto - drake and mate with her.

The proto drakes themselves are free of corruption and as precursors to the actual dragon flights are similarly related so it won't be as far a genetic stretch as it might be with Cloud Serpents.

To that extent, I'm hoping Wrathion goes the scientific route and builds himself a mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Wrathion's actually asexual because the red flight used frogs to fill in the missing sequences in his dna.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post

They what?...
    Google "Jurrasic Park Plot"

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Also, if dragons are anything like any other animal in the wild, they would start mating at about 6 months... so to say he is just a baby is wrong. Well, not wrong, but he can probably reproduce at this point.
    You mean those other animals that live for thousands of years? I doubt he's sexually mature or anywhere remotely close to it right now. Many of those that start mating at 6 months don't live much over a decade.

He just chose a humanoid form that makes him look more in tune with his mental development.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    No, Wrathion's actually asexual because the red flight used frogs to fill in the missing sequences in his dna.
    "Life will find a way" - Ein Malcome

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You mean those other animals that live for thousands of years? I doubt he's sexually mature or anywhere remotely close to it right now. Many of those that start mating at 6 months don't live much over a decade.

He just chose a humanoid form that makes him look more in tune with his mental development.
    I don't think life span affects their point of puberty. That comment is a true as what you said since there is no lore on it.

Edit: The story must progress, so i'm going to think that he will be able to mate much sooner than later.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2013-01-14 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    How about we NOT shoehorn things here. Wrathion will have a consort when it happens. Anduin? No they're both young and while Dragons may be highly intelligent we shouldn't be pairing children up. Let's let Wrathion develop a lot more before we choose girls for him to give him epic babies.
    Well in case of Anduin, he's not a child anymore he's a teenager, he's like 15 or 16 y.old and that's not... bad, many people start dating others when they are 15 and even younger...

Also you know that the WrathionXAnduin is a jocke... right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

an animal can easily have a rapid maturity cycle and then a long life afterwards. In fact, thats pretty ideal for an organism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    In that case wouldnt he mate with a green proto drake? Its my understanding that the black dragonflight was actually green when they were the earthwarders.

They what?...
    Then where did the Green dragonflight come from? Or did both Green and Black come from Green Proto-drakes? How do black proto drakes fit into this?

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Not sure that would make him asexual, just hermaphroditic.