Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    No, in your end oh.

\o/
    Did you get a recipe for doing Yorkshires btw? Theyre pretty simple, mostly we just use similar to a pancake mix but add some salt and sometimes a bit of mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I only figured out recently what this little guy was. I always saw it as something going down a funnel, and couldn't figure out WTF it was supposed to be representing.
    /o\

THREAD CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    THREAD CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kfmthl.jpg[IMG]
    Why are your noodles black?

You appear to be eating black noodles.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Why are your noodles black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You appear to be eating black noodles.
    Squid Ink Spaghetti

/o\
    This looks like the Jackie Chan "my brain is full of fuck" picture. Which, I suppose, fits in quite well with the dirty mind/innuendo side of the conversation.

Deleted
    Squid Ink Spaghetti

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hZEECVTQpLI/SbR6tYDvxNI/AAAAAAAAAhU/DQtuvo_MGG4/s400/squidink-spaghetti.jpg[IMG]
    Oh my god. I want to eat that.

Squid Ink Spaghetti
    Wow. I didn't think I'd ever see pasta that actually ruined my appetite!

Deleted
    Wow. I didn't think I'd ever see pasta that actually ruined my appetite!
    Actually, it increased mine.

I so want to eat that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I approve!

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I only figured out recently what this little guy was. I always saw it as something going down a funnel, and couldn't figure out WTF it was supposed to be representing.
    For some reason i find that really funny

Did you get a recipe for doing Yorkshires btw? Theyre pretty simple, mostly we just use similar to a pancake mix but add some salt and sometimes a bit of mustard.
    Yup
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Squid Ink Spaghetti
    [IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hZEECVTQpLI/SbR6tYDvxNI/AAAAAAAAAhU/DQtuvo_MGG4/s400/squidink-spaghetti.jpg[IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh my god. I want to eat that.
    I'm pretty open minded, I just wonder how they make ink taste good. I might try some in Italy when I go this Spring if I can find some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/D4PDr.gif
    Exactly.

Deleted
    I'm pretty open minded, I just wonder how they make ink taste good. I might try some in Italy when I go this Spring if I can find some.
    I don't know if there's any of that stuff here on Portugal, but I'd try it in an instant if I could.

Looks very delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Yup
    Cool, your job is now to feed as many people in the Netherlands as possible, you always tell them to come over for some toad-in-the hole. It always gets a brilliant reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve!

Little letter dudes are fun. My personal favorite is orz. It looks like a dude kneeling.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 02:31 PM ----------

Cool, your job is now to feed as many people in the Netherlands as possible, you always tell them to come over for some toad-in-the hole. It always gets a brilliant reaction.
    No one ever told me what toad-in-the-hole is!

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    No one ever told me what toad-in-the-hole is!
    National secret, we can't tell you whats in it, we can only feed it to you.

Deleted
    Gen-OT is so depressingly entertaining sometimes, been reading that anti-gay marriage rally thread thing the whole of today, on and off, and it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know if there's any of that stuff here on Portugal, but I'd try it in an instant if I could.

Looks very delicious.
    There is. I'm not sure if it's done with squid ink per se but I've definitely seen black spaghetti for sale numerous times before. Never tried it, but I doubt it really tastes that much different from normal one.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Gen-OT is so depressingly entertaining sometimes, been reading that anti-gay marriage rally thread thing the whole of today, on and off, and it's amazing.
    Yeah, I try to avoid even reading those threads, never anything good that can come from them.

I approve!

I always thought it was somebody who was really, really surprised. I think I like that better than the cheering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    There is. I'm not sure if it's done with squid ink per se but I've definitely seen black spaghetti for sale numerous times before. Never tried it, but I doubt it really tastes that much different from normal one.
    I need to ask my mom to get some if she finds it when ever she goes shopping, no idea if I'll like it but I guess it's worth a try.