Unholy PvP stat's

Hello forum, I've recencly been leveling my DK to 90 to enjoy pvp at level cap. I've been playing unholy forever, and I want to know the stat priority, Noxxic says Expertise 3% > Hit 3% > power > str > resil > haste > crit > mastery. I remember DK's being fairly squishy so they would stack resil and I was wondering if this is the actual priority used in say 1800-2200 RBG's.

gem for resilience/power, depends on how is your survival and reforge to mastery.

Deleted
    i have just swapped to unholy and i have watched a few vids and also found noxxic site but im struggeling to find a PvP spell Proity list, from what i have found so far i belive Expertise 3% > Hit 3% > power > str > resil > mastery > crit > haste.

please anyone with a spell prioty list? and maybe alittle advice on closing on ranged thanks

Dk's are currently among the squshiest classes in pvp, so my recommendation would be gemming full resilience, as many dk's do atm. The pvp power gained from gear alone is enough.

Go Full resilience, compared to people that go full PvP Power you will actually do more Health % per strike than they do.

Also, follow ReinhartDaRussian on youtube, he is a 2750? Unholy DK at the moment and the guy has pretty nice explanations of what he does and why on which classes etc.

Deleted
    Just found ReinhartDaRussian channel, yea pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Go Full resilience, compared to people that go full PvP Power you will actually do more Health % per strike than they do.

Also, follow ReinhartDaRussian on youtube, he is a 2750? Unholy DK at the moment and the guy has pretty nice explanations of what he does and why on which classes etc.
    the only legit 2750 i've seen this season is Abn in RBGs and Karv/Yipz/Some warr in 3s. So no hes not 2750.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    the only legit 2750 i've seen this season is Abn in RBGs and Karv/Yipz/Some warr in 3s. So no hes not 2750.
    Yeah that was super legit, so legit they reset the ladder >2200.

Deleted
    He's 25XX in RBG and 23XX in 3s as double healer/UH cause he disbanded his last one after some drunks issues with his teammates.
    Still higher than 98% of any players out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    That's why there was a question mark there, I really didn't know his exact rating ^^.

Also, to the comment about him going 2heal1UhDK was a "try-out" according to him, and reaching 23xX with it is pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Yeah that was super legit, so legit they reset the ladder >2200.
    are you saying that karv and yipz wintrade?

u srs