Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    15% increase to ReM would still not make it stronger than uplift, at least not in my logs where I need extra throughput (garalon, tsulong, etc.)
    How are they exclusive? Isn't it just a passive healing increase to the hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Allyrion View Post
    How are they exclusive? Isn't it just a passive healing increase to the hot?
    He's referring to the debate on whether sacrificing a significant amount of crit is worth it to obtain a 12th tick on ReM. As previously mentioned, it depends on how much crit you're going to sacrifice, but it must be stated that most of our abilities scale relatively well with crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Mana Tea is essential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Thats not true, i havent run wiht Mana tea glyphed for awhile now and tbh i like it better wihtot, Wiht hte glyph you need almost to use it on CD just so you will have the mana all the time. Unglyph it and you can drink when there is not much dmg going out. And in all fights i done there is always some points you can stand and drink it for a few seconds
    It's insane for anyone to be saying that this glyph is/isn't essential. Like a lot of talents/glyphs it's situational.

Fight where you have low healing phases... unglyphed is awesome as you can simply chug away, and as long as you don't get to 20 stacks before you get an opportunity to do this, it's efficient.

Fights where you never get that kind of downtime, by all means use the glyph and weave it in.
    Last edited by mmoc2330487ca1; 2013-01-14 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpwr View Post
    It's insane for anyone to be saying that this glyph is/isn't essential. Like a lot of talents/glyphs it's situational.

Fight where you have low healing phases... unglyphed is awesome as you can simply chug away, and as long as you don't get to 20 stacks before you get an opportunity to do this, it's efficient.

Fights where you never get that kind of downtime, by all means use the glyph and weave it in.
    Except there aren't fights where it's worth having it unglyphed. Spending twice as long to drink the stacks and hoping that the fight has downtime enough so that people won't die while you sit doing nothing is not a good way to go, and people should not be encouraged to use it in a guide. It's as close as mandatory as glyph choices get. You should use it, period.

Did they change the haste break point?

1350 haste in fierce tiger is the breakpoint now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hantzu View Post
    Did they change the haste break point?

1350 haste in fierce tiger is the breakpoint now?
    Where did you hear that?

3145 should still be the second breakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Awesome, thanks for this. Might want to put in a bit about how many ticks Enveloping Mist has, because people ask about that too.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks for this. Might want to put in a bit about how many ticks Enveloping Mist has, because people ask about that too.
    Added a few more things.

You say Zen Sphere does not scale with haste, what about the new one on 5.2 PTR?

Deleted
    You say Zen Sphere does not scale with haste, what about the new one on 5.2 PTR?
    Nope, doesn't scale from haste currently on the PTR either.

Deleted
    No. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Where did you hear that?

3145 should still be the second breakpoint.
    I'm sorry for asking if it's been answered before and I am just blind to it. I'm normally a WW and have just been asked to switch my os from BrM to MW. Anyway here goes. Do I reforge for 3145 haste while sitting in Stance of Fierce Tiger so that when I enter Stance of the Wise Serpent my haste gets bumped to around 5000?

Secondly, should I be spamming Renewing Mists on CD and trying to keep Thunder Focus Tea nearly on CD and throwing out as much uplifts as possible. Should I be in melee jabbing, keeping up my blackout kick stacks as well as tiger power as filler, or forget about it and instead just throwing around soothing mists. I've looked at Noxxic, the guide here and EGTactics one on his site and it seems like we have too many tools we aren't using, or the guides are very simplified and/or out of date. Take note I'm at 10k spirit without flask or food buff. Any help is much appreciated, thanks guys.

If u have 10k spirit unbuff, mistweaver can spam renewing mist and expel harm with no cost of mana, but must drink mana tea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispyfresh View Post
    I'm sorry for asking if it's been answered before and I am just blind to it. I'm normally a WW and have just been asked to switch my os from BrM to MW. Anyway here goes. Do I reforge for 3145 haste while sitting in Stance of Fierce Tiger so that when I enter Stance of the Wise Serpent my haste gets bumped to around 5000?
    Exactly. 4718 in Stance of the Wise Serpent to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispyfresh View Post
    Secondly, should I be spamming Renewing Mists on CD and trying to keep Thunder Focus Tea nearly on CD and throwing out as much uplifts as possible. Should I be in melee jabbing, keeping up my blackout kick stacks as well as tiger power as filler, or forget about it and instead just throwing around soothing mists. I've looked at Noxxic, the guide here and EGTactics one on his site and it seems like we have too many tools we aren't using, or the guides are very simplified and/or out of date. Take note I'm at 10k spirit without flask or food buff. Any help is much appreciated, thanks guys.
    With 10k spirit you should be able to keep up 2x Serpent's Zeal buffs while spamming Jab and Uplift. Use TFT when as many ReMs as possible are active and has a short duration left. Don't worry about letting Serpent's Zeal run off if you are busy jabbing and uplifting during a heavy healing phase.

Use ReM on cooldown.
    Jab for Chi if the fight allows for it.
    Use Expel Harm on cooldown.
    Use TFT "on cooldown".
    Use Serpent's Zeal up if possible.
    Use Uplift as much as you can, while trying to minimise its overhealing.

Hope it helps.

Deleted
    Where does this 3145 number come from? Pretty sure its 3148.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Where does this 3145 number come from? Pretty sure its 3148.
    It's 3145. Tested and proven on EJ months ago.

(Think the 3148 number came from a rounding error)