Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only play WW as off spec but not having to deal with a statue is a boon not a curse. WW retains the stat buff and gets the crit buff instead and are getting their cleave in 5.2

I would like to see them get a bit more raid utility but it doesn't have to be a statue. As mentioned it seems like Xuen would be the most likely version and we already summon him constantly with a talent.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    Isn't it Storm, Earth and Fire or the like? It does look pretty cool honestly?
    That's the one and yeah, it does look pretty darn awesome.

can u set the 2 spirits that fight for you on same target and have you + 2 spirits attack 1 target Eg a boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know almost nothing about monks, i only have one lvl 52 but well, if you want one why don't add them the jade dragon statue, like the one the NPC of one of the monk dayli quest use, that you have to prevent the NPC to go near the statues, cause if she do she will heal, they can do something like that, a jade statue that heal all near friendly players. (like an OEA heal)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I know almost nothing about monks, i only have one lvl 52 but well, if you want one why don't add them the jade dragon statue, like the one the NPC of one of the monk dayli quest use, that you have to prevent the NPC to go near the statues, cause if she do she will heal, they can do something like that, a jade statue that heal all near friendly players. (like an OEA heal)
    Because Mistweaver Monks have that statue.