Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I won't reveal anything beyond normality!
    Normality? What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I've already been shocked by that! And 2 girls 1 cup. By this girl at uni while we were eating curry. To this day I'm convinced she planned the whole evening
    I have actually been able to resist the urge to see it. I have never seen 1 second of it and I will enjoy being a 2G1C virgin for the remainder of my days.

Normality? What's that?
    A boring place.

2 girls 1 cup
    Damn it, I knew I was missing one. That's the only one I've never seen. Someone gave me a vague description and I decided that actually looking it up would make me lose my lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    sporespore's rotten mind
    It's not rotten! It's still young and healthy!!

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Damn it, I knew I was missing one. That's the only one I've never seen. Someone gave me a vague description and I decided that actually looking it up would make me lose my lunch.
    Try looking it up while eating curry

It was very good curry too.

Deleted
    So? Normality can be just as fine as whatever warped fantasies reside in sporespore's rotten mind

It was a time where I didn't really care what happened to me.

Try looking it up while eating curry

It was very good curry too.
    I don't like spicy food, and I have a very weak stomach. Gross stuff makes me ralph quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaphore
    One small physique in person, one giant stature as a Titan.
    I plead the fifth!
    ...I don't get it >_>

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 05:22 AM ----------

Awww
    There there. I hope you're all better now

And I hope you feel horrible PizzaShark!

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 05:22 AM ----------

I don't like spicy food, and I have a very weak stomach. Gross stuff makes me ralph quite easily.
    Me neither, that's why I had mango curry. But just the colour of that thing...

And I hope you feel horrible PizzaShark!
    He and obdigore seem immune to feeling horrible.
    (I approve!)

10+ Year Old Account

Obviously, you don't have to share if you don't want to. We're just ribbin ya. But I think I can speak for everyone when I say everyone here likes you and appreciates you

...I don't get it >_>
    If I responded to that, I would be incriminating myself. So I plead the fifth!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

(I approve!)
    Why should I feel horrible? Name seven things I have done that I should feel horrible about? Whats that? Not one?

Victory is mine once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    (I approve!)
    Immunity to horrible feelings is important when listening to the crap that comes out of a Bostonian's mouth! D:
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

(I approve!)
    That's because they're immune to feeling. Cyborgs usually have that functionality downgraded. Something about emotional immaturity.

Try some chocolate ice cream.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 12:24 AM ----------

That's because they're immune to feeling. Cyborgs usually have that functionality downgraded. Something about emotional immaturity.
    I wish I was a cyborg. That would be awesome.

colour
    Random exchange between American and British friends of mine:

British person: blah blah something colour something something
    American: You spelled color wrong
    British person: NO U
    American: Exactly

Stupid and probably been done a million times, but it still makes me laugh every time I see an extra U in things. I'm easily amused.

I've always avoided anything with the word curry in it on principle. Does the mango make it not spicy? And by not spicy, I really mean not at all spicy, not even a teeny tiny bit. Taco Bell is about the limit of my spiciness-eating abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always avoided anything with the word curry in it on principle. Does the mango make it not spicy? And by not spicy, I really mean not at all spicy, not even a teeny tiny bit. Taco Bell is about the limit of my spiciness-eating abilities.
    I'm going to drive to Boston and we're going to eat Tex-Mex. I will cure you of this absurd inability to enjoy spicy food.

I'm going to drive to Boston and we're going to eat Tex-Mex. I will cure you of this absurd inability to enjoy spicy food.
    As long as I can drown anything that looks like it might have spicy seasonings in sour cream, sure. And I hate peppers of all kinds - don't even attempt to put one in my food. Even the non-spicy salad type are vile and disgusting things.

American: You spelled
    The word you're looking for is 'spelt', illiterate heathen!

Noooo, not all curry are spicy! Mango flavoured curry is not spicy at all! At least, mine wasn't. It depends on the restaurant though. I don't like spicy either so when I make them at home I use those sweet Japanese curry, and grate an apple or two into it. Delicious

But I think I can speak for everyone when I say everyone here likes you and appreciates you
    Pfft, no you can't, in fact you're totally wrong! I don't like and appreciate her. I love Tiili and enjoy her forum presence. See how wrong you were? Serves you right to try speak for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as I can drown anything that looks like it might have spicy seasonings in sour cream, sure. And I hate peppers of all kinds - don't even attempt to put one in my food. Even the non-spicy salad type are vile and disgusting things.
    I will cure you.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 11:31 PM ----------

Pfft, no you can't, in fact you're totally wrong! I don't like and appreciate her. I love Tiili and enjoy her forum presence. See how wrong you were? Serves you right to try speak for everyone!
    I will remember this.

Don't you mean, you want to spread your absurd pagan practices of spiciness to actual Bostonian food?