I wonder if he scaled multiple peaks in the Alps over the '06 summer, and then decided to model his QB play after his peak traversals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I wonder if he scaled multiple peaks in the Alps over the '06 summer, and then decided to model his QB play after his peak traversals.
    Ladies love the danger and unpredictability.

Can't say he wasn't entertaining.
    A passer rating of 0????? I had to look that last game up on Pro Football Reference because I didn't believe it. But yeah, he really got a 0 rating for a game. Let's put that awfulness in perspective: if you go 0/30 for 0 yards, your passer rating would be 39.6. To get a passer rating of 0, you have to be fucking awful. And he was. His line for the game?

2/12 (16.7%)
    33 yards
    0 TDs
    3 INTs

That is, quite literally, an epic fail.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 07:33 PM ----------

Also, his 1.3 rated game:

6/19 (31.6%)
    34 yards
    0 TDs
    3 INTs

He basically played that badly twice in one season. And still went to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    What does tebow have that peyton doesnt? A ncaa championship and a playoff win in denver
    well actually

http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../gamelog/post/
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    I c wut u did thar.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    He basically played that badly twice in one season. And still went to the Super Bowl.
    Amazing list coming your way:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rating_of_zero

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahah Ryan Leaf is on there.

Eli Manning? LOL

Also: Terry Bradshaw (twice), Archie Manning (like father like son), Johnny Unitas

10+ Year Old Account
    that was interesting, a guy who managed it two starts in a row including a game where both passers were at 0.0

didn't expect to see Otto Graham on there, and in the NFL Championship game no less

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Says the guy whose team also does it, as well as a shitton of colleges

I mean, come on, if you're gonna trash talk, at least do it right.
    Ugh.

35 year old back up/special teams players really shouldn't talk shit. Especially after they've given up 2 TD's on kick returns. >.<

All athletes really should have their social media accounts taken away. At least the one's not named Arian Foster.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    Ugh.

35 year old back up/special teams players really shouldn't talk shit. Especially after they've given up 2 TD's on kick returns. >.<

All athletes really should have their social media accounts taken away. At least the one's not named Arian Foster.
    And Chris Kluwe.

Looks like my Bears got themselves a coach in Marc Trestman. Idk too much about the guy but hes been getting rave reviews from ex-players and people that knew him commenting on his offensive prowess and his ability to mold quarterbacks to get the best out of them. It sounds promising and exciting but I wont be nieve enough to think this is a sure thing to get our offense back on track. Still need some O-Lineman and sadly so do a lot of other teams so outside of drafting a good one (which the Bears suck at doing) the chance of getting somebody decent seems slim.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 08:46 AM ----------

A passer rating of 0????? I had to look that last game up on Pro Football Reference because I didn't believe it. But yeah, he really got a 0 rating for a game. Let's put that awfulness in perspective: if you go 0/30 for 0 yards, your passer rating would be 39.6. To get a passer rating of 0, you have to be fucking awful. And he was. His line for the game?

2/12 (16.7%)
    33 yards
    0 TDs
    3 INTs

That is, quite literally, an epic fail.
    If Im remembering correctly that 0 rating game was New Years Eve and the Bears didnt need to win at all so a lot of people questioned how much they cared since the game didnt matter. Im not totally excusing the performance but its not like the guy needed to play well that day. He could suck (and he did) and their playoff status wouldve remained the same

Outside of Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman had been our best QB in the past 8-9 years or whatever. I much prefer him to Kyle Orton, Chad Hutchinson, and the rest of the garbage we threw out there.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-01-16 at 12:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Looks like my Bears got themselves a coach in Marc Trestman. Idk too much about the guy but hes been getting rave reviews from ex-players and people that knew him commenting on his offensive prowess and his ability to mold quarterbacks to get the best out of them. It sounds promising and exciting but I wont be nieve enough to think this is a sure thing to get our offense back on track. Still need some O-Lineman and sadly so do a lot of other teams so outside of drafting a good one (which the Bears suck at doing) the chance of getting somebody decent seems slim.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 08:46 AM ----------

If Im remembering correctly that 0 rating game was New Years Eve and the Bears didnt need to win at all so a lot of people questioned how much they cared since the game didnt matter. Im not totally excusing the performance but its not like the guy needed to play well that day. He could suck (and he did) and their playoff status wouldve remained the same

Outside of Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman had been our best QB in the past 8-9 years or whatever. I much prefer him to Kyle Orton, Chad Hutchinson, and the rest of the garbage we threw out there.
    I would have taken Arians since he has been in the NFL recently where Trestman havn't. But I look on the bright side and I trust Emery have found the right guy.
    We need Oline mens indeed I think and hope Bears will land a LT in FA, someone like Long or perhaps get Branden Albert from KC Emery have worked with him there if I'm not mistaken. Emery will see that we need Oline men specially now that we have a offensive minded HC. You got to remember Jibjabb this is not Jerry Angelo anymore our drafts are not based on if you can jump up from a swimming pool. I'm hoping we can draft Jones from Alabama as our furture center. FA LT, 1th and 2th draft round goes to Oline aswell and we'd be set. Then draft a TE in 4th round or get one in FA aswell.. Sweet dreams..
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eli Manning? LOL

Also: Terry Bradshaw (twice), Archie Manning (like father like son), Johnny Unitas
    Terry Bradshaw a bit surprising. But Eli? Surprising? HAHAHA that guy is a product of a great defense, decent running game, and incredible receivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* I like the move, but I dislike the fact that he was saying that he was staying in Oregon last week. This reeks of a Lane Kiffin move, Chip Kelly just dropped a few notches in my book, he is still a fantastic coach though. I believe he will be a great fit for the Eagles.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Chip Kelly to be Eagles new head coach.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...a-eagles-coach
    I'm more puzzled than angry really. I'll assume that the initial offer didn't involve giving him total control of the team like he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm more puzzled than angry really. I'll assume that the initial offer didn't involve giving him total control of the team like he wanted.
    Or as fat of a paycheck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am so ridiculously intrigued to see McCoy in his system next year.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I am so ridiculously intrigued to see McCoy in his system next year.
    Don't be surprised if SD turns out to be a playoff contender again. The guy was phenomenal in Denver, and it's been the offense that's killing SD lately.