Multi-queing Scenario, Heroic + LFR issue?

OK, so I am having a big issue with some of my characters, where I que for a Scenario, Heroic and LFR all at once. I love this, it means that my que times is shortened drastically and I am getting valor from all of them without the waiting (as a DPS).

Now, the issue is that suddenly I am getting the "Enter Dungeon/LFR" popups when I just finished the Scenario or Heroic, and haven't left the party yet. So I have two problems.

1. If I leave the party (hence zoning out of Scenario/Heroic), the popup dissapears and I can't do anything to zone into the dungeon/accept the invite until I get kicked from the que for not accepting.
    2. If I accept the invite while still grouped, it bugs on me and I have can't zone in or do anything (so I think it automatically kicks me from the que for being in a party).

Is this intended? I am assuming that this was supposed to be a quality of life thing, but it has been hassling me like this for a while now.
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this.

i dont get that problem. must be an addon screwing you up.

Er, I didn't know you could actually do that. If you're DPS wouldn't you always get a scenario pop out of that anyway? Scenarios are practically instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Er, I didn't know you could actually do that. If you're DPS wouldn't you always get a scenario pop out of that anyway? Scenarios are practically instant.
    Yes you will usually get a scenario pop, then a dungeon pop then an LFR pop. With the new system you can queue up for all of them at once and when the scenario is done usually the dungeon will then pop and when your done with the dungeon the LFR should have popped. The OP though has an issue where he can't accept one while finishing another because the pop-up disappears, in which case I'd tell him to click on the eye on his minimap and the queue pop-up should become visible again. If not it may be an addon issue.

Deleted
    I've been able to click the enter dungeon button whilst still in a finished scenario group without any problems myself. Maybe an addon, gonna have to go with the ol' wtf and cache.