Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    From the other side, feral druids used to be able to use the occasional two-handed mace, and I still have a few of them stored up for sentimental purposes. An old Earthwarden and the mace we got from the Quel'delar questline, in particular. I really don't care about being able to swap between staves and polearms, but being able to bring the maces out of retirement would be great.
    I am not the only one!
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    True, but it make get a little expencier, cause there will be more people wanting those items, so also there will be more people farming them to sell them, and with these the prices will go up (i don't think it will be really expencive but the prices will raise)
    perhaps, but things can be very counter intuitive; I thought with the new expansion transmog prices would go up as people started getting their first epix and may either want to change their transmog or pick up replacement pieces but stuff was stagnant until about a month ago. I'm still gona be listing things either way but I don't think I'm gona change my pricing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    From the other side, feral druids used to be able to use the occasional two-handed mace, and I still have a few of them stored up for sentimental purposes. An old Earthwarden and the mace we got from the Quel'delar questline, in particular. I really don't care about being able to swap between staves and polearms, but being able to bring the maces out of retirement would be great.
    Naaa, i would be ok if they made staves and polearm interchangeable

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Naaa, i would be ok if they made staves and polearm interchangeable
    Ask and ye shall receive:

"Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other." Front page
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they reinstate the armor- and weaponsmith patterns they took out quite a while back. I never got to make a Deep Thunder or that Lion one :-(

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

Yup...that means my druid will be rocking the frost scythe lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

Yay, that will make monks (Who hardly use their weapons) and feral druids (Where you can't see the weapon when they shapeshift) very happy! :P

I want any 2-hander to be moggable to a polearm, warriors with polearms look cool, but there hasn't been a viable STR-polearm since Violet hold back in WotLK...

I still have my trusty old "Halberd of smiting" in my bank, and i miss using it. T_T (Or at least appearing to use it :P )

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Yay, that will make monks (Who hardly use their weapons) and feral druids (Where you can't see the weapon when they shapeshift) very happy! :P

I want any 2-hander to be moggable to a polearm, warriors with polearms look cool, but there hasn't been a viable STR-polearm since Violet hold back in WotLK...

I still have my trusty old "Halberd of smiting" in my bank, and i miss using it. T_T (Or at least appearing to use it :P )
    DK look badass with polearms too!
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal