Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    want that horse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So now we have easy heroics AND dailies, and they still whine. Maybe Blizzard should just understand this: They don't want to do any real work or face challenge, they just want to log in and have purples.

Maybe, but probably not. Its more likely many of the players are OCD cry babies.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 02:29 AM ----------

I think its implied that using Divine Storm if the RNG aligns would do more damage than a TV, IF you have that proc up. Did you know Divine Storm used to be a baseline dps spell? You would use it regardless of single/multi targets.

I of course don't know, but it sounds like they want to change things up. I doubt they would design it so that RNG would proc a DS buff, which wouldn't be worth using at all.
    If significant number of people feel forced to do something that was intented to be optional something is wrong. That is poor design.

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    As per Daily Blink, glad I'm not doing 25s.

As for my roles,

-> Raid leader, but not actually leading the raid.
    -> Loot master that gets left behind handing out loot while raid does trash for next boss.
    Sounds like you have a nice efficient raid. Should they all stand around in a circle around you waiting with bated breath on what you'll do?

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    If significant number of people feel forced to do something that was intented to be optional something is wrong. That is poor design.
    False. They are making up emotions. There is no real justification for it. "I want things, but don't want to do the work" is not a good argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    False. They are making up emotions. There is no real justification for it. "I want things, but don't want to do the work" is not a good argument.
    That isnt what they are saying, they are saying they are being forced into a progression path that is supposed to be optional. No getting around it - Poor design.