Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Spoilers] Legendary Forge Audio Wrathion

On the front page there's a soundfile of Wrathion.

From about 7.20 or so he's talking about the heart of the Thunder King, filled with the magic of the Titans.

He has a vision of the universe and see's millions of worlds with one standing out, presumably Azeroth.

Then something interesting happens, he gets "possessed" by someone or something and says "We have fallen, we must rebuild the final Titan"

Speculation? Was it a Titan on another world?

I'm really thinking the Burning Legion have defeated the Titans now and that's where we're heading in the next Expansion, to what ever planet that voice came from!

Thoughts?!
    Last edited by mmoc1b73906fb8; 2013-01-17 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post

From about 7.20 or so he's talking about the heart of the Thunder King, filled with the magic of the Titans.

Then something interesting happens, he gets "possessed" by someone or something and says "We have fallen, we must rebuild the final Titan"

I'm really thinking the Burning Legion have defeated the Titans now and that's where we're heading in the next Expansion, to what ever planet that voice came from!

Thoughts?!
    My thought are about how I can't wait to for this patch because of all the awesomeness.

I'd be more interested in why they use the word "rebuild".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yea, it's like they're implying something created the Titans.

Also, I remember him mentioning someone having forgotten something while he's using irregular voice. But who has forgotten, and what has he/she/it forgotten? The story sure is getting more and more interesting!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Indeed, gotta say the lore of this expansion is outstanding. Blizzard really have outdone themselves with Mists.

Deleted
    Indeed, this expansion the story is amazing, best xpac storywise IMHO.

That destroyed titan construct that was on wowhead.com couple of days ago seriously made me think that it's Tyr, the last keeper in Ulduar that we never saw and which people theorised was General Vezax.

Maybe he wants to rebuild Tyr? Because if it isn't it could be the unnamed Titan that died due to C'thun (at least, that was hinted in Vanilla).

We can Rebuild him. We Have the technology!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    That destroyed titan construct that was on wowhead.com couple of days ago seriously made me think that it's Tyr, the last keeper in Ulduar that we never saw and which people theorised was General Vezax.

Maybe he wants to rebuild Tyr? Because if it isn't it could be the unnamed Titan that died due to C'thun (at least, that was hinted in Vanilla).
    Interesting theory, but Tyr isn't a titan. iirc he says "titan" and not "titanic" as in "titanic construct".
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Can't remember, but that 'thing' in Darkshore, with the blade sticking out, that was supposed to be done by a Titan. Ever found out which titan, or which titan construct that was? If not, that would be open for speculation again aswell.

I just listened to the part you mentioned above - it seems the Titan magic from the 'heart' showed him visions of the universe, with one planet standing out, before that voice took over and spoke about rebuilding the last Titan.

Also, the last few seconds he talks about 'a view' somewhere, and about it becoming more awe-inspiring. Kind of makes me curious.
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2013-01-17 at 01:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Because if it isn't it could be the unnamed Titan that died due to C'thun (at least, that was hinted in Vanilla).
    There was that one who died and supposedly fell to C'thun, but we also don't know what kind of toll killing Y'shaarj took on the Titans either. There are hints that the pantheon may simply be a small leadership group of titans from a much larger society, so perhaps there were multiple titan "foot soldiers" that died. Also, the use of "build" could imply that the Titans are created from baser things, perhaps watchers and keepers can be "elevated" or "promoted" to Titan status? Perhaps we restore Ra-den, and later have to apply what we learned restoring a titanic watcher toward restoring an actual fallen titan? Perhaps as some kind of weapon or ally to stop the Sha?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    One Word;

Transformers.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Titans way of reproduction! They build new titan babies out of the worlds they created.

Wrathion sees all the "perfect" worlds created by the titans, plus one more than perfect world - at which point he becomes possessed. Assuming that this world was the latest created by the titans, and was perfect, we could call it final. Then they were assaulted by the burning legion, the world (the final titan) was "destroyed", they somehow have to rebuild it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post

Thoughts?!
    So Wrathion gets possessed by something and whoever/whatever possesses him wants to rebuild the "last titan"?

Now, could this "last titan" be Sargeras? During the war of the ancients his body was obliterated with the collapse of the Well of Eternity portal.

Possessed Wrathion wants us to "rebuild" a titan but we have no idea which Titan it is, or even if he/she is friendly.

What if the titan we work to rebuild ends up being Sargeras? We put in the work to rebuild a titan hoping to gain an ally and when the switch is thrown we unwittingly unleash Sargeras as the final titan who wants to undo everything the Pantheon has done.
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-01-17 at 01:48 PM.

am i the only one thinking of maybe he means sargeras? he was a titan after all. and if wrathion does get possessed by some demonic force it makes odd sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    So Wrathion gets possessed by something and whoever/whatever possesses him wants to rebuild the "last titan"?

Now, could this "last titan" be Sargeras? During the war of the ancients his body was obliterated with the collapse of the Well of Eternity portal.

Possessed Wrathion wants us to "rebuild" a titan but we have no idea which Titan it is, or even if he/she is friendly.

What if the titan we work to rebuild ends up being Sargeras? We put in the work to rebuild a titan hoping to gain an ally and when the switch is thrown we unwittingly unleash Sargeras as the final titan who wants to undo everything the Pantheon has done.
    Good point. Last time a member of the Black Flight listened to the voices in his head, it didn't turn out so great.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Sargeras makes the most sense. He could even be possessed by Kil'Jaeden in an attempt to restore the "master."

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Good point. Last time a member of the Black Flight listened to the voices in his head, it didn't turn out so great.
    And Wrathion seems to be getting darker with every patch if you haven't noticed.

In this one it's..really dark.

He's hinting with the tone of his voice he hasn't told us everything on his agenda.

Now keep in mine, I'm in no way saying he's corrupted or evil..

But people with a philosophy of "the greater good" can become warped and twisted along that path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really interesting; lore this expansion just keeps getting more and more interesting!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you trusted Wrathion back then. Well now you know you CANNOT trust him at all now. Dark days are ahead of us.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi