Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    MM is actually better than you think, it just relies on gear like it always has. Once you get good gear, you single target is just slightly behind BM if played right. Dont say a spec is terrible if you haven't played it at all this expansion.
    stop this bullshit really, if it was good ppl were playing it. check raidbots its pure shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    MM is actually better than you think, it just relies on gear like it always has. Once you get good gear, you single target is just slightly behind BM if played right. Dont say a spec is terrible if you haven't played it at all this expansion.
    you should take your own advice. In ilvl 503 gear (which is really good gear at this point) MM is about 10% behind BM... that a lot more then "slightly" behind

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    stop this bullshit really, if it was good ppl were playing it. check raidbots its pure shit.
    Sampling bias. All the good hunters are SV and BM driving MM's line down. The line would be much higher if the good hunters were playing MM, I can assure you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    you should take your own advice. In ilvl 503 gear (which is really good gear at this point) MM is about 10% behind BM... that a lot more then "slightly" behind
    10%? I don't think so. Where are you getting this data?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Sampling bias. All the good hunters are SV and BM driving MM's line down. The line would be much higher if the good hunters were playing MM, I can assure you that.

10%? I don't think so. Where are you getting this data?
    sim it.... and use FD... its nearly a 10% loss for me to fo marks right now

sim it.... and use FD... its nearly a 10% loss for me to fo marks right now
    8% for me with unoptimal mm reforges.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    8% for me with unoptimal mm reforges.
    you also have more haste then me...

you also have more haste then me...
    I guess mm is just highly gear dependent. I still don't think it is that far behind atm though.