Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OP: You get the item faster than LFR people, barring bad loot luck. The item, however, is not the sha-touched weapon. What you get faster is the GEM. No one ever suggested that you would get a Sha-Touched weapon faster, nor should you expect to.

As a raider, you already have access to higher ilvl sha-touched weapons. That, and you get sigils faster. So... do you even know what you're complaining about?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    OP: You get the item faster than LFR people, barring bad loot luck. The item, however, is not the sha-touched weapon. What you get faster is the GEM. No one ever suggested that you would get a Sha-Touched weapon faster, nor should you expect to.

As a raider, you already have access to higher ilvl sha-touched weapons. That, and you get sigils faster. So... do you even know what you're complaining about?
    well that is partly. because normal and lfr doesn't share the same lock out. there by your change to get sha weapon faster then only lfr is increased. but a lfr raid can have his weapon faster then a lfr and normal raider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Worked for it...... in LFR?
    HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    RNG is a bitch - seeing your attitude you deserve it
    can we now close this just another qq-my rng is so bad thread pls?

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You aren't special; Get over it. End of story

Oh and stop thinking a casual is a bad player like wth I could make fun of you know right now if I wanted too but I won't thinking hes amazing when you really aren't.

Like RNG is destroying you so you want F other players chances because mommy RNG isn't being nice to you; Does that make sense? No it doesn't like get over it.
    Make fun of me how? lol nothing is wrong with my character, if you're suggesting because i don't run with the lawl haste, then you have a bad argument. I tank just fine, with no troubles.

Deleted
    This is normal nowadays, my main raids all modes and still hasn't gotten any sha weapon at all, while my alt only does LFR and got 3 of them already and generally gets literally 4 times as much loot as my main.

Here I am, raiding heroics raids, still not done valor chain.. since sigils were HORRENDOUS drop rate, even though did normal raids AND LFR.

i STILL don't have the Sha weapon from Sha of Fear, never drops.

Yes ppl who only do lfr I see so many have a weapon, the gem and the extra slot already.

People who only do lfr, don't deserve to get these legendaries this fast.. thought blizz was gonna make it so they get it but way way slow? Doesnt seem to be the case.
    Really cannot see how people who have run raid finder every week it has been available have not gotten at least one sha touched weapon. I have vendored three.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be wrong, but I seem to recall them stating that the first boss you kill per week is your chance at the sigils, so if your gung-ho-ing your way into LFR before your normal raids, your tossing your 10% chance at one for a 3% chance (or whatever it is).

That said, I have 30 sigils of Power and 7 of Wisdom and haven't seen a wisdom drop in weeks so... feel your pain.

Don't lash out at others for your bad luck though. It isn't their fault. It's nobodies fault. It's just how loot works.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I may be wrong, but I seem to recall them stating that the first boss you kill per week is your chance at the sigils, so if your gung-ho-ing your way into LFR before your normal raids, your tossing your 10% chance at one for a 3% chance (or whatever it is).

That said, I have 30 sigils of Power and 7 of Wisdom and haven't seen a wisdom drop in weeks so... feel your pain.

Don't lash out at others for your bad luck though. It isn't their fault. It's nobodies fault. It's just how loot works.
    Wrong, you have 32 chances to get sigils per week.

The first time in 8 years non-raiders are getting something and you are upset? Please, tell me more.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    10 weeks of Heart of Fear LFR with Coins ever week and still no Claws of Shek'Zeer OR Tier chest piece.

RNG is a cunt, this is something you have to come to terms with.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    For the first time in 8 years non raiders get the one thing that primarily concerns raiders through a tool that Blizzard themselves have deemed as "completely optional" both more quickly and a lot more easily. I wonder why.

It's disappointing because isn't the Sha touch weapon eventually going to become "that" legendary through all these little things you're doing for it??

Can't do any of that without a darn weapon : /

Deleted
    It's disappointing because isn't the Sha touch weapon eventually going to become "that" legendary through all these little things you're doing for it??

Can't do any of that without a darn weapon : /
    Why does it matter whether you get it now or in July? It's still the same weapon then, nothing will change. Just plop the gems into your bank till then.

Be grateful that it isn't a ridiculous minimum of 8-10 months grind like Dragonwrath was.

stop doing 10 mans. more drops in 25 man.

rng sucks. my raid has literally never seen the chestpiece off spirit kings, even with people rolling on it with coins every week.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    stop doing 10 mans. more drops in 25 man.

rng sucks. my raid has literally never seen the chestpiece off spirit kings, even with people rolling on it with coins every week.
    GL winning any drops against so many other people.

Deleted
    Worked for it...... in LFR?

HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    Only your mom thinks you're special, and maybe your teachers if you ride the short bus, people do LFR, they deserve the drops from LFR. You do normals, you deserve the drops from normals, and that's it, period. If someone that clears hard modes would come in here and call you an idiot because all you can do is normal modes and you think you earn a legendary, you wouldn't like it either.

If the insults and calling "bad"/"casual" (as insults) don't stop, I plan to be closing this thread. Infractions will also be handed out. Cut the attitude, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Only your mom thinks you're special, and maybe your teachers if you ride the short bus, people do LFR, they deserve the drops from LFR. You do normals, you deserve the drops from normals, and that's it, period. If someone that clears hard modes would come in here and call you an idiot because all you can do is normal modes and you think you earn a legendary, you wouldn't like it either.
    I do more than normal modes. Pretty sure I made that clear. Regardless, disheartening when someone puts more times into raids and isn't rewarded properly due to this false "rng" which isn't even random....

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal/Heroic raiders do get legendary faster. They should have a head start from the sigils because they have more bosses from which they can drop.

Wait.... You killed double the times the Sha of Fear in LFR than you did in Normal. Yet you're bashing LFR... while you use it more than normal.... wtf...?