Thread: So PvP Power.

So PvP Power.

"Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power."

Thoughts?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:54 PM ----------

Anyone up for triple dps next season?

Pure dps classes will be obsolete in this xpac maybe not obsolete but more uncommon....Locks, Mages, Hunters, Warriors and Dks..not so much Rogues bc of the buffs...and from what I have seen about locks and mage nerfs it maybe very uncommon...I know ppl will say if you know how to play them then blah blah blah....Well thats like saying if you bring a knife to a gun fightand you know how to use it....yea right...I will give it a try after patch but from I have read I will not be playing my fav two toons

Nobody played triple DPS at the start of the expansion when Hybrids were receiving 50% (or was it 100%?).

This adds up to +10k to most peoples self heals. This change won't make triple dps viable.

Ring of Peace might do though.

Windwalker/Rogue/Spriest sounds painful doe man.

Windwalker / Windwalker / Windwalker is the worst sounding of all of them.

Deleted
    They are nerfing Flash Heal with 30% for shadow priests just to counter this...

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    They are nerfing Flash Heal with 30% for shadow priests just to counter this...
    Didn't actually see that my bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh 25% pvp power is not really that much. I wished they did the same for pvp healers damage though, would be nice.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

If you have 50% pvp power and get 25% of that for healing, your net healing goes up 12.5% I don't think 12% is going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Windwalker / Windwalker / Windwalker is the worst sounding of all of them.

i'm going to make a team with that and call it season5dk

rets are not strong enough to support cata style triple dps, and i don't think it works with shadow priest's casty play style.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Nobody played triple DPS at the start of the expansion when Hybrids were receiving 50% (or was it 100%?).

This adds up to +10k to most peoples self heals. This change won't make triple dps viable.

Ring of Peace might do though.
    That's because some of the pures/pseudo-pures (see: warriors, hunters, mages, locks) were flat out broken even compared to the hybrids who had exceptionally potent self-healing. Now that all 4 of those classes have been nerfed we'll see hybrid dominance as clear as day.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Windwalker/Rogue/Spriest sounds painful doe man.
    that doesn't sound painful at all, mistweaver rogue spriest on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    that doesn't sound painful at all, mistweaver rogue spriest on the other hand.
    sounds like the spriest would take it in the eye hole everytime

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i'm going to make a team with that and call it season5dk

rets are not strong enough to support cata style triple dps, and i don't think it works with shadow priest's casty play style.
    ^ this is the reason it wouldn't work.

I only see it working with either 1 or 2 monks and a Rogue.