Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why do moderators on MMO feel the need to censor everyone who has the slightest opinion.

No one talk about casuals. The moderators will censor your thread.

Also OP you are a casual in my mind dude why complain about them. You killed heroic kings today..
    Last edited by Sarthan; 2013-01-17 at 11:34 PM.

Thankfully, Blizzard doesn't care what you think other players "deserve". And by the way, a weapon with a sha-touched gem in it is not a legendary weapon.

Deleted
    Wait so you have killed the boss 2 times, yes only 2 times more than me who have only had the opportunity to kill sha in lfr, and for some reason you think you should have massively better rng to the point where you are sure to have it because some of your kills where in normal mode LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Also OP you are a casual in my mind dude why complain about them. You killed heroic kings today..
    Arguing about semantics is stupid, even if you're doing it deliberately to bait mods.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I may be wrong, but I seem to recall them stating that the first boss you kill per week is your chance at the sigils, so if your gung-ho-ing your way into LFR before your normal raids, your tossing your 10% chance at one for a 3% chance (or whatever it is).
    100% false. LFR and normal/heroic do not lock one another out of sigil dropping. As proof, consider that in normal and heroic, the sigil either drops or does not drop for ALL players.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They have an LFR Sha weapon, and you will get a normal or even heroic Sha weapon. No room to complain here. RNG is RNG, always has been, always will be.
    Unlikely since 2/3 of his Sha kills are on LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    since sigils were HORRENDOUS drop rate, even though did normal raids AND LFR.
    Man you have a distorted definition of "horrendous drop rates".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Worked for it...... in LFR?

HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    You haven't done much of anything yourself so stop throwing around insults.

Why do moderators on MMO feel the need to censor everyone who has the slightest opinion.

Coming from someone with only 4/16.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a bit off topic but your stat priority is way out of whack. Also, you're assuming with that statement that he doesn't consider himself a casual - as a casual you are allowed to consider others to be, eve if they do raid, ya know. Oh and considering a mod warned you guys about calling that at others as an insult, you're not doing a great job...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account

You have to preemptively censor the thread or else stuff will break out. It always has happened and won't change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I am, raiding heroics raids, still not done valor chain.. since sigils were HORRENDOUS drop rate, even though did normal raids AND LFR.

i STILL don't have the Sha weapon from Sha of Fear, never drops.

Yes ppl who only do lfr I see so many have a weapon, the gem and the extra slot already.

People who only do lfr, don't deserve to get these legendaries this fast.. thought blizz was gonna make it so they get it but way way slow? Doesnt seem to be the case.

Moderator Thread Warning:
    If the insults and calling "bad"/"casual" (as insults) don't stop, I plan to be closing this thread. Infractions will also be handed out. Cut the attitude, thanks.
    I feel your pain... I just got my staff from Tsulong 2wks ago for my druid after 7 or 8 kills., I jut got my last sigil tonight for my druid after countless trips thru ... I got my axe for my paladin from the first Sha of Fear fight last night. So the most comfort I can give you is, that eventually your stuff will drop for you.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 11:12 PM ----------

HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    So let me get this right, you are upset that you dont have your weapon, but then you are willfully insulting folks? I dont understand.

So to help you feel better I thought I'd prove to you that they drop...

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 11:17 PM ----------

I do more than normal modes. Pretty sure I made that clear. Regardless, disheartening when someone puts more times into raids and isn't rewarded properly due to this false "rng" which isn't even random....
    LFR is random, your guild/raid group controls what you get from Normal/HC... seems if you are complaining about not getting anything from normal/HC then your issue is with the people that decide who gets loot.

and, LFR RNG is random as hell. Sorry, but thats how it is.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 11:31 PM ----------

I'm 0/16 Normal, 0/16 Heroic... I'm absolute and without apology a 'casual' raider, I do my LFR trips when and IF I chose. I dont raid normals, I dont raid heroics. Dont have the time, dont have the patience. Yet, I'm quite pleased with my RNG, Thank you Blizzard for the fine weaponry.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Im willing to bet that blizzard will wait till the last tier to make the raider only legendary

I don't even consider the oranges we have gotten so far to be legendary gear, they're just bonus stats everyone gets.

Wait until later tiers this expansion for the real legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    They worked for it, they earned it, you are just being jealous.

Yikes, lol.

Dem que times sure are hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem que times sure are hard.
    So is spelling? You raid with add-ons. Use Firefox to beat the English boss. When you see the red underscore, remember that "red is dead". Annoying when someone goes all elitist, isn't it? You don't care, CBA? Ah, weedhopper, you begin to comprehend.

Sure, LFR may be lightweight compared to progression raiding -- progression, not grinding through as part of your guild's second or third string and getting carried by the over-geared guys from the first string -- but it comes with its own challenges. First and foremost, it is a PUG. Worse, it is a PUG that gets no respect, so you get folks who quite possibly consider themselves "serious" raiders entitled to a quick gear up that expect to be carried or who do random stuff just to see if they can cause a wipe. You guys know who you are, you're the ones who post things like comments about how you intend to just AFK. LFR is watered down and so is the loot. It is a compromise. There's no reason to rehash the same old material about which form of activity is more 1337 and so deserving of moar lootz.

Deleted
    I ended up getting my sha-touched weapon last night, on my 13th run. Every run had charms.

Hang in there bro.

People who only do lfr, don't deserve to get these legendaries this fast.. thought blizz was gonna make it so they get it but way way slow? Doesnt seem to be the case.
    Why? Both n/hc raiders and users of lfr are dependant on rng for this....... you do what you wanna do and they do what they wanna do... rng gives you and them.
    So don't blame you being unlucky on lfr.

You can do both if you want to increase your chances, but don't be jealous just play your game and have your fun, don't lok at how others are spending their time in wow or what they achieve or get. You enjoyment should be solely based on your actions and achievement and rewards; not those of others.

Deleted
    Just keep at it, a mate of mine has run LFR/Raids every reset and still needs 1 wisdom, RNG hates him. Maybe you should sacrifice a goblin/gnome (whatever applies to your faction.)

OMG you think you are something special? hahahahahahahahahaha just because you raid?

LFR "raiders" can take their gems and their sockets, but it'd be really stupid if they end up getting legendary weapons