Thread: Second Wind

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Second Wind

Second wind no longer heals while stunned.

Well, that's just retarded.

What does everyone else think about this?

Warrior healing tier is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    we all i see is that everyone will reserve their stuns when we are at 35%

10+ Year Old Account
    I have played warriors for years, I'm almost ready to just shave my beard and pick a new class. The nerfs are out of hand.

Our sustained damage is terrible, look at death knights. Every one min they can plow 100k oblitarates into you and warriors have to wait 5min to hit you for 80k

Sad.
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    well since i know we are the punching bag for blizzard nerfs i got accustomed
    im sticking to warrior til i leave wow...
    T_T

All self heals that are ticking like this or self hot's that are rolling should have to be stopped for every class in this situation. Not cool that a warriors self heal is singled out and stopped during a stun.

eh, I love warriors, and I feel bad that they have become the literal punching bags of blizzard this video always come to mind, still just as true today as it was all those years ago http://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=KBNc2mqXLSI

Deleted
    Warrior self healing is just shitty in MoP. I much preferred our healing in Wrath.
    SW is extremely strong vs DoT classes while its no issue for high burst classes like forstmages who can just instagib us in a deep freeze.
    IV is bad because 10% on a 30 sec cooldown is just sooo low. Also we have to be in melee range of someone to get it off. + It takes a global.
    ER is not even an option. 10% + super small HoT. Unreliable because of the high rage cost/requirement to be enraged.
    Id love to see healing tier reworked but we all know thats not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have been saying it over and over again.blizz is slowly nerfing warriors into the ground and we will be cata bad soon enough.in the last week or so blizz reverted the 2nd wind nerf.then turned around and nerfed D- stance,then went ahead and nerfed 2nd wind for the 2nd time,lmfao.i called it on another post,i said they would nerf it anyway.this game is full of stuns and cc,and now we cant heal when stunned lmfao.i think blizz just broke the talent,watch when a warrior gets no healing at all form 2nd wind,and yes its going to happen.think about that into days game with high burst and cc,warriors can fight a hole match and not get healed one time.

this nerf shit is why i stopped playing wow many months ago.its never ending and its not fun being the class that gets shit on every patch.

The biggest nerf i think is the fact that even in def stance we won't be able to use overpower cause of the rage cost ...

lets see...

Don't touch Second Wind
    Don't touch shockwave
    Don't touch overpower
    Don't touch Gag order
    Don't touch Avatar
    Don't touch any mobility
    Don't touch any dps related stuff

Can somebody explain to me what's left?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    The biggest nerf i think is the fact that even in def stance we won't be able to use overpower cause of the rage cost ...
    Sounds like you can't spend 100% of the match in Defensive stance. Maybe Def stance should be when you being focused?

warriors are badly in need of a nerf, when you never choose the warrior as the focus in arena (at least the team make up that i play BM/SP) its alot easier to kill any thing else with a healer than a warrior with 2nd wind and half a brain as solo, he can be the last one left and its 2v1 and still drain a whole mana bowl of my caster partner then trains on him to try and not let him drink and he doesn't have to worry about my dps because his self heals are enough to keep him up, its up to me to cc and help my partner get mana and hope for chain crits and procs when we decide to dps with CD's.
    so yes thank you blizzard for giving us some hope to kill warriors in the future
    also you can reserves your trinket or spell reflect for stuns when you hit 35% or have a healer remove the magic stuns from you or stack more resil so you can survive and stun ream them and regen back to 35% rinse and repeat with heroic leap to LoS or reflect interrupt

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Don't touch any dps related stuff

Can somebody explain to me what's left?
    Not exactly our fault that people are way to biased to admit that arms needs damage buffs and not nerfs to perform in pve.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaboy View Post
    warriors are badly in need of a nerf, when you never choose the warrior as the focus in arena (at least the team make up that i play BM/SP) its alot easier to kill any thing else with a healer
    Sure your 2s experience certainly plays a huge role here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaboy View Post
    warriors are badly in need of a nerf, when you never choose the warrior as the focus in arena (at least the team make up that i play BM/SP) its alot easier to kill any thing else with a healer than a warrior with 2nd wind and half a brain as solo, he can be the last one left and its 2v1 and still drain a whole mana bowl of my caster partner then trains on him to try and not let him drink and he doesn't have to worry about my dps because his self heals are enough to keep him up, its up to me to cc and help my partner get mana and hope for chain crits and procs when we decide to dps with CD's.
    so yes thank you blizzard for giving us some hope to kill warriors in the future
    also you can reserves your trinket or spell reflect for stuns when you hit 35% or have a healer remove the magic stuns from you or stack more resil so you can survive and stun ream them and regen back to 35% rinse and repeat with heroic leap to LoS or reflect interrupt
    Are you serious?

I have about 400k health in arenas and my second wind ticks for around 7k.

You and a spriest can't do 7k dps together?

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    I have played warriors for years, I'm almost ready to just shave my beard and pick a new class. The nerfs are out of hand.

Our sustained damage is terrible, look at death knights. Every one min they can plow 100k oblitarates into you and warriors have to wait 5min to hit you for 80k

Sad.
    You think frost is potent wait til you see UH in 5.2.

I was feeling hopeful in 5.1. The changes they made were in the right direction. But these 5.2 changes are ridiculously over the top especially when you note that they're buffing other classes. Essentially we're going from 5.0 (ridiculously op) to 5.1 (pretty nearly balanced) to 5.2 (underpowered) as other classes like rogues and monks are going in the opposite direction.

I'm constantly being killed in the opener (as in cheap shot -> kidney shot) by rogues with sword and board and defensive stance. If I trinket that they can do it again after a vanish. They don't even need prep to kill things in openers atm.

And I won't even start on monks. UH dk's practically hard counter warriors atm while we're also by far the most kiteable class in the game. All our mobility is for naught when the only uptime we can get on our targets is following our stuns. We move slowly and have zero grip.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-01-18 at 03:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as they don't fuck with my soloing I don't really care.

Deleted
    I think it is okay. I don't know, but I still faceroll with my warri, these nerfs are absolutely okay. There are classes that are harder to kill, like resto shamans, but there is no big problem at all. Every decent playing warrior is just overpowered at the moment.

And I saw someone saying no one wants to play with warriors in higher ranks anymore....well....because of that 80% of teams inhibit warriors and resto shamans xD

No, really, stop crying. If you think you are nerfed to the ground and it is only becoming worse, stop playing warrior, it is a simple learn to play factor.

Don't touch Second Wind
    Really, in the end it is only when we are stunned. We can stun a lot by ourself so good warriors are able to counter stuns

Don't touch shockwave
    This is a major nerf, but the nerf will show who is a great warrior and who was only because we were OP. Now you have to time the right Shockwave

Don't touch overpower
    Well, not that massive

Don't touch Gag order
    Massive nerf, but, BUT, combined with everything else we have, a stun, fear, another interrupt, charge stun, this was massively overpowered. It was our only range interrupt....but we are MELEES.

Don't touch Avatar
    Still absolutely strong

Don't touch any mobility
    Double Charge, Heroic Jump, still okay, but yes, sometimes it is hard to get after special classes.

In the end, we still have a great overall package and good players will still rock the PvP World
    Last edited by mmoc50a729cd06; 2013-01-18 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Really, in the end it is only when we are stunned. We can stun a lot by ourself so good warriors are able to counter stuns
    Yup stun = death and almost every single class today has it so yeah we should not worry.
    This is a major nerf, but the nerf will show who is a great warrior and who was only because we were OP. Now you have to time the right Shockwave
    Ye since the alternatives are good.. not. We're forced to use shockwave and being nerfed for it.
    Well, not that massive
    Wait till it goes live and test it, I have been watching my ragebar as im pvping and i can see a lot of moments where i wont be able to hamstring because i overpowered, or a glyphed heroic strike.
    Massive nerf, but, BUT, combined with everything else we have, a stun, fear, another interrupt, charge stun, this was massively overpowered. It was our only range interrupt....but we are MELEES.
    yes so basically ignore everything and nerf the only defense against ranged, back to sitting duck mode.
    Still absolutely strong
    Nope. Stormbolt > Avatar
    Double Charge, Heroic Jump, still okay, but yes, sometimes it is hard to get after special classes.
    Who even uses double charge? that talent is messed up and unreliable and it often cause u to wait 20 seconds and ignore the almost ready charge.. charge<
    In the end, we still have a great overall package and good players will still rock the PvP World
    You aint playing this class obviously, or pvp for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    with all the nerfs to warriors they still buffed rouges again

" PvP gloves - changed to increase healing by Recuperate by 1% of health".

im so glad i quit this fucking game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You think frost is potent wait til you see UH in 5.2.

I was feeling hopeful in 5.1. The changes they made were in the right direction. But these 5.2 changes are ridiculously over the top especially when you note that they're buffing other classes. Essentially we're going from 5.0 (ridiculously op) to 5.1 (pretty nearly balanced) to 5.2 (underpowered) as other classes like rogues and monks are going in the opposite direction.

I'm constantly being killed in the opener (as in cheap shot -> kidney shot) by rogues with sword and board and defensive stance. If I trinket that they can do it again after a vanish. They don't even need prep to kill things in openers atm.

And I won't even start on monks. UH dk's practically hard counter warriors atm while we're also by far the most kiteable class in the game. All our mobility is for naught when the only uptime we can get on our targets is following our stuns. We move slowly and have zero grip.
    Rofl. "Pretty nearly balanced in 5.1". Let me show you: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-3-0-0.html

Yeah, warriors are surely balanced. No.. Enhancement shamans are balanced. Warriors in 5.0 were the reincarnation of season 5 DKs, and 5.1 lowered their potency from being comparable to a s5 DK to a s11 sub rogue..

Warrior needs their nerfs. No doubt. And I will promise you that your representation will stay a lot stronger than DKs, rets, enhance shamans and ferals after the patch. If rogues and monks ends up being too powerful, it's likely that we will see nerfs in 5.3, the same way warriors were nerfed in 5.1.