Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Then marriage equality isn't a valid issue because nobody has the right to get married?
    they do...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    So men have no rights when it comes to children, just responsibilities. Sounds fair to you?
    No, but you can't exactly force a woman to carry a child to terms for you.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    then she is still responsible for the child. its not the kids fault someone lied. should the person who did it be punished? absolutely.
    but what does this scenario do for the mans responsibility ? that is the issue I'm asking you about. because if you don't see that the man in this issue should have the option of limited or no liability then you are essentially saying that a woman can use a man for a sperm donor without any thought for his choices in the matter, and then hold him equally responsible for the financial burden her intentional and willful act incurred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    they do...
    Could you show me where?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    But you can force a man to pay for the child he never wanted for 20 years, because the woman chose to keep it. Again, is this fair? Is this a form of sexual discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    yep you don't want the child but still have to pay for 18 year because the bitch decided to get a child wen you clearly said you did not want to have one go figure were this world is going.
    Stop shooting your load up her vag, problem solved. Her pregnency is a direct result of a voluntary action you made, contraception isn't 100% safe as I'm sure you are aware of. So you took a risk, now you have to deal with the consequences.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I think most people agree that even if the father wants the kid and is willing to take full responsibility for it, he still can't stop the woman from aborting that child. She gets to choose over her body, that's where the line is drawn, but when it comes to financial responsibility there should be more equality.

Could you show me where?
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Stop shooting your load up her vag, problem solved. Her pregnency is a direct result of a voluntary action you made, contraception isn't 100% safe as I'm sure you are aware of. So you took a risk, now you have to deal with the consequences.
    When the woman takes everything in her hands and stops using contraception, it stops being risk it becomes fraud/entrapment/robbery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't seen this. Suppose this quote sums it up.
    Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    The problem is that when she lies about contraception, it's 0% safe.

You remember that russian roulette analogy? How having sex is like playing russian roulette. And the problem was when the woman rigged the game and put a bullet in every chamber.

Men's financial future shouldn't be subject to the risk of "crazy bitch impregnates herself on purpose".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    I think most people agree that even if the father wants the kid and is willing to take full responsibility for it, he still can't stop the woman from aborting that child. She gets to choose over her body, that's where the line is drawn, but when it comes to financial responsibility there should be more equality.
    Depends on the circumstances in my opinion. Some guy who literally only wants to have sex and then leave the woman? Not a chance in hell in my opinion.

Deleted
    Depends on the circumstances in my opinion. Some guy who literally only wants to have sex and then leave the woman? Not a chance in hell in my opinion.
    I'm not sure which part you're responding to: about stopping the woman from aborting or equality in financial responsibility?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the circumstances in my opinion. Some guy who literally only wants to have sex and then leave the women? Not a chance in hell in my opinion.
    I don't want to keep repeating myself because I'm sure this is getting old, but I'm positive that having a contract that you and your partner agree to prior to having intercourse would solve most of these issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    I'm not sure which part you're responding to: about stopping the woman from aborting or equality in financial responsibility?
    Financial responsibility.

I don't want to keep repeating myself because I'm sure this is getting old, but I'm positive that having a contract that you and your partner agree to prior to having intercourse would solve most of these issues.
    There would probably be people from either side saying they were coerced/forced to sign such a contract. <.<
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-01-18 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruddoris View Post
    but what does this scenario do for the mans responsibility ? that is the issue I'm asking you about. because if you don't see that the man in this issue should have the option of limited or no liability then you are essentially saying that a woman can use a man for a sperm donor without any thought for his choices in the matter, and then hold him equally responsible for the financial burden her intentional and willful act incurred.
    its illegal to use someone as a sperm doner without their consent already afaik. if he consented to have sex with her, he consented to her potential pregnancy.
    as did she. so they are both equally responsible.

Im all for equality and all, but I'll just leave this here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1581605.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a man donate sperm and then expecting they pay for the child, as in the case that popped up recently, is completely backwards and antithetical to the whole sperm donor process to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    When the woman takes everything in her hands and stops using contraception, it stops being risk it becomes fraud/entrapment/robbery.
    If you don't trust your girlfriend or wife divorce her/end it, or end the sex somewhere els, for example on her tummy.
    Sabotaging condoms/lying to the man to get pregnent should be punishable by law. But how do you prove that?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Female: i want this baby
    Male: i dont

Female gets pregnant through whatever measure

Female now has all the options in the world.

Abort it and keep the partner
    Abort it and dump the partner
    Keep the baby and keep the partner
    Abort the baby, dump the partner and be set for life

Male has the following options:
    Accept his fate and stay in a relationship where trust has been broken forever
    Abandon his flesh and blood, ruining his life with the alimony payments

males get shafted.