Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Blizzard should put up a new pvp server called "war server."

You can only fight people equal to your level (5+-) and during those levels, hits crit etc are equal to your levels.

And ofcourse, every player should start with a rope that you can catch down people trying to escape in a flying mount.

And, after being killed in pvp, youll ress at 100% life instead but are more vulnerable to mobs or something.

Too bad this game is getting too old for this so i shouldnt have hopes.

Its funny how they think getting ganked for 15 minutes is much. I remember back in classic, no flying mounts to escape, no class abilities to escape either. You got ganked by the same person for 30 minutes. Then when he stopped, 10 minutes later someone else came and ganked you for 20 minutes, etc etc. And like someone said in that thread, back in classic, rogues were everywhere ready to ambush you. Now even on a PvP realm you bearly get ganked at all so just because someone got ganked once doesn't mean the end of the world. Plus the gankers today usually kill the lowbies once for the lulz then they fly away, cause they have other things to do, but back in classic/tbc when people never had things to do they just corpse camped people for hours. The "worst" thing I encountered was some rogue was camping me so I decided to log off and do other things, I came back 40~ minutes later and he was still there waiting for me. The good times, the good times. Now people want PvP servers to be changed into PvE servers, those newcomers come and want to ruin WoW. Im starting to think this is some kind of organization that plays wow to ruin it. They whine all day and do everything they can for blizzard to change it so socials, noobs and new players can walk through it with their eyes closed. I don't know but I fear for the future of MMOs, what are we who enjoy hardcore MMOs gonna do? When we have only MMORPG games for social people and people with low IQ.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Blizzard should put up a new pvp server called "war server."

You can only fight people equal to your level (5+-) and during those levels, hits crit etc are equal to your levels.

And ofcourse, every player should start with a rope that you can catch down people trying to escape in a flying mount.

And, after being killed in pvp, youll ress at 100% life instead but are more vulnerable to mobs or something.

Too bad this game is getting too old for this so i shouldnt have hopes.
    That is totally the worst idea I've ever heard. Go play runescape kids, if wow is too hard for you, don't play it and QQ for it to be made easier. Just because the game is old doesn't mean its gonna be bad, but the whining kids on the forums and newcomers are the people that make this game bad with all their crying, like little girls.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-18 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    [...]

That is totally the worst idea I've ever heard. Go play runescape kids, if wow is too hard for you, don't play it and QQ for it to be made easier. Just because the game is old doesn't mean its gonna be bad, but the whining kids on the forums and newcomers are the people that make this game bad with all their crying, like little girls.
    Talk about insulting. See? This part of your post does not address the post being quoted at all! It says "go play X, don't play WoW, you're a whining kid, you're a little crying girl".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post

Im getting tired of these kind of replies. You missunderstood me.

What i mean about too old is that Blizzard will never be bothered to add a new type of server, they are going to focus on experimenting with different servers in their future games, or in WoW2. Thats what i mean with too old. That im not seeing that they will ever add new type of servers.

Just one more question to some of you users in this forum, why are you getting so offensive if you dont agree with anything? Do you do it because you want to prove a point? Because if so, im not going to take it seriously. The immature way you type it on just makes me think youre the wrong one even if you might be right. This time, youre wrong, but you have your own opinion about my idea.

And just one more question. How the HELL is a new server type going to RUIN your game? If you DONT like the server, dont play it, just play in your pvp server. Or do you feel forced to migrate? Then thats not normal.

Okay im going away now. If you want to argue with me, sure, but remember, if you do another childish reply i will not bother replying you.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2013-01-18 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Why you bring the Nazi's and Jews into the subject, without explainig the actual compare, is beyond me.
    Because people are bringing real life RAPE and bullying into the subject, with no valid reason for a comparison whatsoever. Kind of like how you're a Nazi for trying to bully PVPers from exercising their 2nd Amendment right to PVP on PVP servers.*

* This statement may or may not have a shred of truth to it. Truth and/or sarcasm may be void where prohibited, except as protected by law. No warranty implied or expressed. Use of truth or sarcasm, but not both at the same time, is at your own risk. Both at the same time is just suicidal.

Edit: come on guys, we can make it to 1500 posts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Talk about insulting. See? This part of your post does not address the post being quoted at all! It says "go play X, don't play WoW, you're a whining kid, you're a little crying girl".
    lolalola, no matter how much you QQ about wanting changes being made to PvP realms, not matter how much you cry out for a different realm type, guess what? Its never going to happen. You read the blue post about this just as much as everyone else in this thread has.

Bottom line: You consent to fair AND unfair PvP when you accept the warning of PvP servers and roll there. They give players ample warning before you roll, and I dont care (and as a matter of fact, BLIZZARD doesnt care) whether or not you rolled there for XYZ reason. Your buddy is there, your guild transferred there, your dog died and you feel you need to honor him by rolling on a PvP server named after your dog... It does not matter. Rules are rules, and if you get ganked while leveling, and you dont like it, then you should simply roll a PvE server. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    I disagree. I killed a level 90 as an 85 and it felt great. I was only able to do it because of how the environment was. If it was in a battleground or in front of org, I know I wouldn't have been able to pull it off. It's moments like that that make me always come back to pvp servrs.
    So it's possible at that range. That's fine, and good job. That's a moment I would enjoy as well. But would you have been able to do it at level 40? 60? No matter what the circumstances are (unless they were afk for a long time)? 85-90 is extremely difficult, but not impossible like it is for most other levels.

Also, lemme guess... were you a druid in Vashj'ir?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He's right though. Blizzard actively encourages all forms of world PVP on PVP servers. If you can't handle that, it's not the place for you to be.

If you want limitations on PVP encounters, I suggest you either move to a PVE server or somehow get the message to Blizzard that they should make a new set of servers with the rules you want them to have. PVP servers are for unrestricted PVP. That includes ganking and "dishonorable" actions.
    The problem is that the limitations on PvE servers are too much and are boring. The limitations on PvP servers are nonexistant and it becomes unfun due to insane gaps in power. And this has been brought up to Blizzard but they have no interest in a middle ground, sadly, only two opposing extremes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Because people are bringing real life RAPE and bullying into the subject, with no valid reason for a comparison whatsoever. Kind of like how you're a Nazi for trying to bully PVPers from exercising their 2nd Amendment right to PVP on PVP servers.*
    I never called you a rapist. You're calling me a Nazi here though.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 74 pages we've not only managed to go in circles for a good portion of it, but we're resorting to calling each other kids, girls, rapists, and Nazi's. I think it's about time this came to an end.