Thread: Post Your UI

Just foubd out how to remove the shadowoffeset fr.o.m. Skada. Hinna Gry it tomorrow. Sorry for"typos" Blair it on iPhone and that i'm drink as à horse on crack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Omen is not worthless. I'm raiding with actually good players and we still occasionally run into threat issues. Just make the omen only show the % of the max threat and max. 3 players. You don't need more info on it.
    You're raiding with actual bad players if threat is ever a problem. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Skada -> Bardisplay.lua -> around line 313 you should see

Code:
    if data.class and win.db.classcolortext then
    					-- Class color text.
    					local color = Skada.classcolors[data.class]
    					if color then
    						bar.label:SetTextColor(color.r, color.g, color.b, color.a or 1)
    						bar.label:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    						bar.timerLabel:SetTextColor(color.r, color.g, color.b, color.a or 1)
    						bar.timerLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    					end
    				else
    					-- Default color text.
    					bar.label:SetTextColor(1,1,1,1)
    					bar.label:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    					bar.timerLabel:SetTextColor(1,1,1,1)
    					bar.timerLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    				end
    add in the shadowcolor lines as shown in my edit ^
    Quote Originally Posted by saami View Post
    Just foubd out how to remove the shadowoffeset fr.o.m. Skada. Hinna Gry it tomorrow. Sorry for"typos" Blair it on iPhone and that i'm drink as à horse on crack.
    Just follow the details I wrote out for someone else on how to fix the font shadows in Skada I posted on page 412. BTW pretty pointless post to just say you're doing something and in drunk gibberish. This isn't Twitter
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-18 at 12:56 AM.

Snip
    Hows your ui looking now bOOURNS, I know you were making some changes.
    Will pop up a pic of mine on sunday night, didnt take any last night too busy dpsing my butt off on heroic elegon :P

Update on a few changes in my UI.

- Disabled PixelMode in ElvUI (mode that changes borders to black 1px) so now everything matches that same look i created from my unit and raid frames. (raid frames had to be highly edited after turning off PixelMode cause it had created additional borders around the health and power bars. So edited to once again look like it did in PixelMode.)

- Changed the height of my chat frame kgpanels to match exactly the height of my Skada.
    - Flame Shock duration and Unleash Elements cd Weakauras moved to inbetween player and target frames. Totem durations are above this. (replaces that portrait i used to have)

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Hows your ui looking now bOOURNS, I know you were making some changes.
    Will pop up a pic of mine on sunday night, didnt take any last night too busy dpsing my butt off on heroic elegon :P
    I posted back on page 414 but I think it got lost is all the recent activity on the thread last night I edited DBM timer icons and MSBT icons to now match the rectangle icons/map of everything else.

I posted back on page 414 but I think it got lost is all the recent activity on the thread last night I edited DBM timer icons and MSBT icons to now match the rectangle icons/map of everything else.
    Can I ask what the Cooldowntimer at the bottom is? Otherwise loving the UI, although the grey is a bit pale for my taste but that's just personal prefrence.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 10:01 AM ----------

Shoutout to a fellow EU Anachronos player!!!
    Tell Janz hes a n00b :P
    OT: Anachronos has other players?! *shock* Janz who? I have no idea who you're talking about, honest... erhm
    Last edited by Malcanthet; 2013-01-18 at 09:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Fixed what people suggested a few pages ago, still can't figure out how to omit the deficit on my RF's, they're oUF_Mono if anyone has an idea. Any criticism is appreciated

RF's are under my AB
    I like your UI very much. Do you have a infight Screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthet View Post
    Can I ask what the Cooldowntimer at the bottom is? Otherwise loving the UI, although the grey is a bit pale for my taste but that's just personal prefrence.

OT: Anachronos has other players?! *shock* Janz who? I have no idea who you're talking about, honest... erhm

The cooldowns on the bottom I made with Weakauras. Many many Weakauras. Each "button" is three auras. 1:small ready to use, 2:larger on cooldown and 3: the status bar above it. Number 2 animates grow and shrink on show and hide.

While you might not like the grey, I can not please everyone. I got flack for having lighter color and was told it was too bright. Changed to darker now getting told its dull. Either way I prefer the darker as it lets the class color mana/energy/rage/focus stand out nicely.

The cooldowns on the bottom I made with Weakauras. Many many Weakauras. Each "button" is three auras. 1:small ready to use, 2:larger on cooldown and 3: the status bar above it. Number 2 animates grow and shrink on show and hide.

While you might not like the grey, I can not please everyone. I got flack for having lighter color and was told it was too bright. Changed to darker now getting told its dull. Either way I prefer the darker as it lets the class color mana/energy/rage/focus stand out nicely.
    I agree, and one never can nor should please everyone, just oneself I do concur that the contrast is very nice and one can indeed see mana etc. clearly.

I had no idea one could do that much with weak auras (switched recently from PA). I really like the status bar and the cohesive clean look, going to have a tinker and see if I can recreate it. They are some of the best looking auras I have seen in a very long time.

I agree, and one never can nor should please everyone, just oneself I do concur that the contrast is very nice and one can indeed see mana etc. clearly.

I had no idea one could do that much with weak auras (switched recently from PA). I really like the status bar and the cohesive clean look, going to have a tinker and see if I can recreate it. They are some of the best looking auras I have seen in a very long time.
    Thanks! Yeah you can do a ton with Weakauras and some imagination. I used to have them all about 5 auras per button set up like.
    1:Small color = ready
    2:Small grey = on cd
    Large icon would grow and slide up above the small icon.
    3:Large icon color = buff active from the cd.
    4:Large icon grey = on cd and the buff is no longer active.
    5:Status bar.

But this just got out of hand and since I have to make each set of cooldowns for each specific spec and class I play, I had to cut it down to 3 auras per button.

So yeah you're only limited to the time you wanna sink into it. You can create some really nice HUDS or something that looks like. Whole separate addon all within WA.

I was talking about Janzeer.
    I'm Drayarr - The moonkin, from Rebirth

Ontopic; Yeah I musta missed that picture, this thread has been busy last few days, will post a picture on sunday, not raiding again til then
    Thinking about overhauling my WA's to something more like yours bOOURNS.
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-01-18 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    it has been a while even for me
    essentially this is my ui since end tbc/early wotlk, with some little improvements during the years

idle
    combat solo
    combat raid

I am wondering why no one is talking about this masterpiece? In my mind it's one of the greatest UI's I have ever seen and I would be one lucky panda if you are willing to share it

Here's another UI i made ( when i say "made" i mean i took most of it from Fraggoji and made some improvements )

OOC:

Omen and Skada show in combat ( Omen ) and in a group ( Skada ) just above the chat frame,

Will have a combat SS later today

and, how do you resize an image ?? MMO posting noob <----
    The big sticky up top might help you out.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-18 at 07:52 PM.

@Das
    Read the sticky thread on how to post screenshots. There are guides for each image hosting site.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/1Mitf.jpg

IF someone could advise some nice font for skada would be really appreciated.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2013-01-18 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/1Mitf.jpg

IF someone could advise some nice font for skada would be really appreciated.
    Imo, change all fonts to HOOG0555 pixelfont.

DL -> http://speedy.sh/DFT6y/HOOG0555.rar

I was talking about Janzeer.
    I'm Drayarr - The moonkin, from Rebirth

Ontopic; Yeah I musta missed that picture, this thread has been busy last few days, will post a picture on sunday, not raiding again til then
    Thinking about overhauling my WA's to something more like yours bOOURNS.
    Be prepared to spend a lot of time and make a lot of auras My CD's are 36 auras and that's just for resto spec, add in more for enhance specific ones to replace resto specific ones. Also needs to be done for each and every class you play on top of specs. >_< Not exactly efficient but looks good

Also since you are using ElvUI there is an edit you can make in WeakAuras to skin the borders on the Progress Bars to match. (icons are skinned via ElvUI_AddOnSkins)

WeakAuras -> RegionTypes -> aurabar.lua -> around line 278

Above
    Code:
    -- Create statusbar (inherit prototype)
      local bar = CreateFrame("FRAME", nil, region);
      local fg = bar:CreateTexture(nil, "ARTWORK");
      local bg = bar:CreateTexture(nil, "ARTWORK");
      fg:SetDrawLayer("ARTWORK", 2);
      bg:SetDrawLayer("ARTWORK", 1);
      bar.fg = fg;
      bar.bg = bg;
    add in

Code:
    local bg = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, region);
        bg:Point("TOPLEFT", region, "TOPLEFT", -2, 2);
        bg:Point("BOTTOMRIGHT", region, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 2, -2);
        bg:SetTemplate("Transparent");
        bg:SetFrameStrata("BACKGROUND");
        region.bg = bg;
    **NOTE**
    If your ElvUI is in "PixelMode" (which i believe yours is) change the point values (-2, 2) and (2, -2) to (-1, 1) and (1, -1).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Imo, change all fonts to HOOG0555 pixelfont.
    If they're not using pixel fonts already I wouldn't recommend changing to one.

So after 2 expansions, after countless UI ideas, and some heavy thinking, I think I finally crafted a UI I can really call "My UI". I really grew away from my Dicate-Influenced VxtUI that I put on WoWInterface, and made most of my UI's available to friends and PM requests. But at the end of the day I never really had one that I was totally satisfied with. Until now. Below is a screen of what I have crafted, and I am 100% happy with it. Actionbars will be visible, but when I use it, all actionbars are hidden, as I use WeakAuras for just about everything that requires tracking. Anyways, enjoy, and I may upload this Ui for everyone to use, as I will be maintaining it.

Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    If they're not using pixel fonts already I wouldn't recommend changing to one.
    Why? It looks so much better imo.