Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    ya I never seen those. The Blake Griffin one was awesome. Hes been pretty good in commercials lately.
    Yeah I have been enjoying the Blake Griffin commercials since he signed up with Kia.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Yeah I have been enjoying the Blake Griffin commercials since he signed up with Kia.
    Manu is out 2 weeks ehh can he not stay healthy for a whole season.

Kobe takes 14 shots and they win by 20. Breaking the all time nba record for missed shots should of been the first indicator.

lol the Bulls are annihilating the Hawks right now. 5 points given up in the 2nd quarter.

Word lol the Bulls held the Hawks to 59? 59?! That's crazy.

Haven't been any exciting games lately. I guess I'll watch Knicks and Pistons @London tomorrow. I hope Conscript won us that trip.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Word lol the Bulls held the Hawks to 59? 59?! That's crazy.

Haven't been any exciting games lately. I guess I'll watch Knicks and Pistons @London tomorrow. I hope Conscript won us that trip.
    Didn't even try lol. Lose work time to go watch the Pistons? Don't make me laugh. Plus hockey is back...

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Didn't even try lol. Lose work time to go watch the Pistons? Don't make me laugh. Plus hockey is back...
    But Iman Shumpert is supposed to be making his debut back at that game! I have to go see his crazy flat hair live.

Nets are getting raped by Atlanta lol, guess when it comes to a serious team they punk out. Last I checked Houston was losing to Dallas too lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh ya its Jan 16th, you can now use the trade machine on every single free agent signing. Want to trade Lopez from Brooklyn to LA for Howard? You can try that! Lin out of Houston? You can do that now too. I get the feeling this is going to be a good trade deadline.

Note: I get that feeling every trade deadline in every sport but football and it very rarely comes to fruition.

Nah, Nets will wait till offseason for Howard and Knicks will wait till off season for Chris Paul....

I forgot to mention, Melo said he's 2 weeks into a "no fat no carbs no meat" diet or some shit like that. I'm all for exercise and dieting to stay healthy, but he's gotta be fucking kidding me. Guy needs to be getting proper nutrition to play on that MVP level Knicks need.

I'm not even going into how James Dolan sent people to record Melo's every word.

Oh and Cleveland is saving cap space for Lebron in 2014. Right. Right... And here I was thinking Lebron burned that bridge a long time ago. I guess they have to get someone good to play with Kyrie.

Source for that: http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...james-in-2014/

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see Lebron going back to Cleveland then again I can see him going to the Nicks,Lakers,Celtics,Nets, or just staying in Miami.

Spurs are killing the Grizzlies atm.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-01-17 at 03:17 AM.

Deleted

Oh and Cleveland is saving cap space for Lebron in 2014. Right. Right... And here I was thinking Lebron burned that bridge a long time ago. I guess they have to get someone good to play with Kyrie.

Source for that: bs ...

Right. Right...
    Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2013-01-17 at 04:16 AM.

The Mavericks are giving me some hope that they wont be abysmal this season and may make the playoffs. I have no faith in Houston, Portland, Golden State, and Utah staying good. Any of those could collapse and give the Mavs (and I guess the Lakers) a chance.

Edit: lol damnt just realized Mavericks next game is vs the Thunder. Win streak not looking to stable anymore

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 05:35 PM ----------

Boozer also has been keeping up his hot streak. He is still playing really well, dare I say all star caliber. All we need is for this to continue when Rose returns and I will have no doubt that the Bulls will be the 2nd best team in the Eastern Conference regardless of seeding. Even with Rose fully healthy its hard to favor them vs Miami considering Miami has won the championship and when they played 2 years ago the Bulls lost in 5. I wont completely rule it out, id give it something like a 20% chance of happening.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-01-17 at 05:29 PM.

I thought you lived in/liked Chicago Jib. Why do you like the Mavs so much?

It's okay Jib, New York will take out Miami for you, and then Chicago will beat Knicks. Assuming you can take down Atlanta in your bracket. Which I don't think you will.

Honestly I was gonna list a predict for win/loss record by end of season but I don't know what the fuck is going on. Chicago is playing well, Atlanta is trying, Indiana is trying, Brooklyn is trying, New York isn't looking like a rock solid #2, Miami might flake out of #1 (even though they'll rock playoffs). Milwaukee is trying enough to force coaches to leave. Idk.

Detroit got murdered. Shump was okay today. He played really physically right off the bat so lol that's great. Amare did a lot too.

Miami @ LAL tonight 10:30 first of this game series. It's a little late for me, I kind of want to sleep, but omgomgomg gotta see.

I thought you lived in/liked Chicago Jib. Why do you like the Mavs so much?
    Basically growing up with basketball in Chicago as a kid I was pretty spoiled with the teams we through out there. Michael Jordan and our Bulls teams were so dominant I was used to being the best and watching great team whenever I wanted. After he left the Bulls started to suck and my interest in basketball diminished to where I almost completely stopped watching.

Few years go past and I start to grow out of it and get back into the game and was looking for a new fav player and I was instantly drawn to Dirk Nowitzki's play style. Its so unique and dominant I just started to idolize the guy which then it turned made me start watching more and more Mavericks games to the point I became a genuine fan. I am still Bulls through thick and thin now, I put up with some of their garbage Jamal Crawford years before getting back to our current Derrick Rose teams but I am also a big Mavericks fans since about Dirk's 3rd year in the league Id say. So Im not a damn championship year bandwagoner! Long story short love em both, when Dirk leaves/retires I'll see if I still like them as much as I do now.

Side note: Oddly enough my favorite player as a kid wasnt MJ. It was Karl Malone lol. Im weird.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 03:07 AM ----------

KG is an all-star starter. It doesnt surprise me since its a fan vote. If you are going off who actually deserved it Id rank Chris Bosh, Horford, Lopez and literally any of the 3 Bulls big men (Noah, Deng, and Boozer) ahead of him. And if its Center only then Noah and Lopez should still be ahead of him, I never really thought KG was a Center anyways not sure how he got chosen as one.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-01-18 at 03:09 AM.

Oh I see. Okay I'll keep that in mind then.

Miami beat LAL. Not surprising but I was hoping LAL would win lol.

I was gonna list the All Star Starters so everyone could see it in case you didn't, but I'll just show this picture instead.

I agree with Jib, fuck KG.

OH now I remember what I came here to say. Apparently Kobe said "who cares who had/has it harder? Does Lebron want a cookie?" about the thing I linked before where Lebron said 2010 Heat had it harder than 2012-13 Lakers.

And Kobe also said before yesterday's game that he could beat Lebron 1-on-1. I sort of believe that too.

Not linking sources, I read it on bleacherreport.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not linking sources, I read it on bleacherreport.
    How dare you give B/R hits. How dare you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stats PTS Reb Blocks Ast
    Blake Griffin 17.8 8.3 0.6 3.3
    Tim Duncan 17.2 9.6 2.8 2.7

ATM Timmy is still a better PF.Blake has .6 points and ast on him but Timmy has 1.3 Rebs and 2.2 Blocks on him. Most people will vote for Blake Griffin because well honestly he will be more fun to watch but ehh whatever 4 players will come from the L.A market which is lame.

omg this has to be one of the worst layup attempts i've ever seen

Right up there with this one...

10+ Year Old Account
    The only Layup attempt that I ever remember is from Conscripts boy

Chicago needs to beat Boston! This shit is close.

Nets also are neck and neck with Atlanta, Nets need to win tonight too!

And what's wrong with bleachrreport? They're pretty convenient for news. My ESPN Go app isn't giving me news updates anymore. :/

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 09:10 PM ----------

I miss Derek Rose :/ Bulls would be rocking. Not that I like the Bulls, I root for Knicks and Nets, but Bulls are less exciting and it's not fun when a team isn't playing up to their potential. The only teams I really want to see lose are the hype teams like Miami LAL and OKC. I like the humble teams like Spurs Clippers and Bulls.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 09:13 PM ----------

Oh for the record guys, I don't like PJ Carlesimo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago needs to beat Boston! This shit is close.

Nets also are neck and neck with Atlanta, Nets need to win tonight too!

And what's wrong with bleachrreport? They're pretty convenient for news. My ESPN Go app isn't giving me news updates anymore. :/

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 09:10 PM ----------

I miss Derek Rose :/ Bulls would be rocking. Not that I like the Bulls, I root for Knicks and Nets, but Bulls are less exciting and it's not fun when a team isn't playing up to their potential. The only teams I really want to see lose are the hype teams like Miami LAL and OKC. I like the humble teams like Spurs Clippers and Bulls.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 09:13 PM ----------

Oh for the record guys, I don't like PJ Carlesimo.
    I think more people would like OKC if they didn't have Westbrook on the team.