Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Yeah, they should also make it so you portal to Illidan directly from Stormwind and that you one shot him as soon as you see him. They should also make Glaives 100% drop so you don't have to go there more than once, would be convenient. On top of that they should mail you full set of heroic gear as soon as new tier hits, I mean you pay 12.99 each month, you are entitled to everything without effort. Why do you play this game again?
    Internet tough guy

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    facepalm...
    no...
    better... lest make the "Boss Finder" and instead of getting a group to fight a dungeon we get a group to fight a boss and we select the boss from a combo list...
    I actually wouldn't mind something like that. In fact, that'd be pretty awesome.
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

While they are at it, they need to add the following also:

- A portal in SWP that goes straight to KJ
    - Ability to warp to any location in Ulduar right from the start
    - Ability to port up to LK without killing any other bosses
    - Nefarian should be attackable upon entering BWD
    - Al'akir platform available upon zoning in
    - Mole Machine in Bastion that takes you directly to Sinestra
    - The portal in Firelands should port you directly to Rag
    - Portal that drops you on Deathwing's back

What else could be added?

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    While they are at it, they need to add the following also:

- A portal in SWP that goes straight to KJ
    - Ability to warp to any location in Ulduar right from the start
    - Ability to port up to LK without killing any other bosses
    - Nefarian should be attackable upon entering BWD
    - Al'akir platform available upon zoning in
    - Mole Machine in Bastion that takes you directly to Sinestra
    - The portal in Firelands should port you directly to Rag
    - Portal that drops you on Deathwing's back

What else could be added?

/sarcasm
    I wouldn't mind adding any of these! Especially Al'akir since you can't get to him solo.

hey op, its nice enough that they can be solo'd or 2 manned. lets not get carried away and start asking for everything to be silver platter'd

At this rate just put a vendor with all the items in the game for free every 10 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    It is so annoying, having to clear the whole instance to reach them. BT I don't mind as much...

Hyjal.. dear god, worst raid in history.

They made it so Kael + Vashj can be beaten right away... why the hell didn't they change BT and ESPECIALLY Hyjal to make it to fight the last boss first.
    It takes me 15 minutes to clear BT from start to finish, is that really that much time for you?

I want a button that gives you all your loot from everything and all achievements instantly.

Serpentshrine and the Eye were changed to not require previous boss kills to fight the end boss for a very specific reason. It was late BC and raiding guilds were going through a great deal of pain attuning new members to the late raids. As Kael and Vashj were an integral part of the attunement web, making them easier to reach was a quality of life change.

Now those attunements don't exist anymore, and even if they did they'd be trivial to solo. BT and Hyjal won't be getting the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking View Post
    There are always a million sarcastic replies on threads like this, but in point of fact OP isn't wrong. They've made numerous quality-of-life changes to older raids (removing attunements obviously being the biggest), and changing the gating for bosses is a reasonable request. It's even been done already for some instances.

Obviously no one is asking for free loot, but it would be nice to be able to skip those endless waves of trash on Hyjal, for example. It's just a pure waste of time, for those of us who enjoy soloing classic content.
    Finally someone not being stupid with replies. <snip> Not even debating my answer properly. Replying with free loot and being sarcastic jerks. Figures, it's the internet, people have no decency.

Warning: Please don't call people trolls. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-01-19 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    Prepare to be hated.
    Lol, no. Anyone who actually raided in BC hates Hyjal. It's a terrible raid.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking View Post
    Maybe not the worst, but I've sure as hell never heard anyone say it was the best.
    Is there someone who doesn't love Archi?!

Trash could take a while but mind explaining what was so bad about the raid overall? Boss mechanics were interesting enough.

Finally someone not being stupid with replies. You all are such trolls, not even debating my answer properly. Replying with free loot and being sarcastic jerks. Figures, it's the internet, people have no decency.
    You are flaming anyone who disagrees with you, that's not trolling. If they let you choose what bosses to kill that would make all other old content obsolete...by your standers they could make Arena of Visions raid where you can pick whichever boss you need loot from and just farm the arena. It's a stupid, lazy and prob one of the worst suggestions I have ever heard when it comes to old content farming.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-01-19 at 09:22 AM.

Prepare to be hated.
    I've met very few people that didn't share the OP's feelings about Hyjal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Hyjal.. dear god, worst raid in history.
    That would be ToCr. Hyjal ranks among the top raids in my book. Are you basing this on your experiences trying to farm it for transmog gear and it taking too long or because you couldn't down Archimonde pre-nerf? Hyjal had a very electrifying feel to it, battling waves of scourge and then the legion.

Finally someone not being stupid with replies. You all are such trolls, not even debating my answer properly. Replying with free loot and being sarcastic jerks. Figures, it's the internet, people have no decency.
    show me where in my reply that i was being any of what you listed... i stay by what i said, as it is debating against your OP, i'll say it again, Vashj and Kael were made available from beginning when patch 2.4 hit was because it didn't put so much stress on T6 guilds help new applicants and such with their attunments to T6 content.

make sure to read replies thoroughly before shooting ok?

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    show me where in my reply that i was being any of what you listed... i stay by what i said, as it is debating against your OP, i'll say it again, Vashj and Kael were made available from beginning when patch 2.4 hit was because it didn't put so much stress on T6 guilds help new applicants and such with their attunments to T6 content.

make sure to read replies thoroughly before shooting ok?
    Pretty sure he means the change where you no longer have to kill any other bosses. Has nothing to do with attunement at the time the raids were implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Pretty sure he means the change where you no longer have to kill any other bosses. Has nothing to do with attunement at the time the raids were implemented.
    oh that, haha well dont i feel stupid now after saying that =P. At a guess, they probably did that since it was Wotlk era and since they already "nerfed" the Black temple attunment wise for those to get easier access into T6 instances, they probably made the decision (or hell could even be a bug or undocumented change they never got around to saying) and i can't find the date on when exactly to have it like that so they can give the nostalgic raiders/soloers a choice of who to go for next

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepare to be hated.
    Nah, I was raiding full time in a successful guild at this time, loved TBC overall and am normally overcome by nostaliga when people mention those good old days. BUT. Mt Hyjal was not enjoyable after the first few clears. Waves before Azgalor made me want to kill someone at Blizzard.

Mt Hyjal was my least favourite raid in all of TBC, and only ToC has been worse overall imo.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Quote Originally Posted by Yavannie View Post
    Nah, I was raiding full time in a successful guild at this time, loved TBC overall and am normally overcome by nostaliga when people mention those good old days. BUT. Mt Hyjal was not enjoyable after the first few clears. Waves before Azgalor made me want to kill someone at Blizzard.

Mt Hyjal was my least favourite raid in all of TBC, and only ToC has been worse overall imo.

Kind of. Although I loved Archimonde encounter.

that kind of childish attitude is EXACTLY the reason why raids are the way they are now
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]