10+ Year Old Account

PoFB is gone but how would you have changed it?

Path of Fire Blossoms is gone but how would you have changed it to make it more viable? This is just for the sake of exchanging ideas even tho may seem useless.
    I would have made it into a DoT effect on an Enemy and A HoT on Ally.
    If the enemy player moved with the DoT he would leave a path that would cause AoE dmg to himself and his allies in the area.
    The HoT on the Friendly would heal the target, but when he moved would leave a trail of blossoms healing other allies who came in contact reducing his healing but allowing others to be healed.
    Just a quick thought of how it could have been better.
    Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    PoFB is gone but how would you have changed it?
    1) A limit of 10 blossoms
    2) each one lasts one minute
    3) when 11th is placed, oldest blossom is removed

15+ Year Old Account
    Just upping the damage drastically would have worked. Turning it into a proper "I'm escaping you and if you follow you'll pay" mechanism.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Made them explode for a certain amount of AE damage so that windwalker AoE wasn't so fucking boring

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Just upping the damage drastically would have worked. Turning it into a proper "I'm escaping you and if you follow you'll pay" mechanism.
    I personally agree with what they did in removing it. If they made it like you suggest dps would just stand on top of the boss and keep the fire blossoms spawning because they would always explode as soon as they spawned leading to it being a huge dps buff.

But maybe make it so that stepping on the blossoms rooted or snared the person who hit them would have been what I might have done.