Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I can see 1 point in Consume on 1 being an acceptable idea for the blue side.
    If you invade Golems/Red or your jungler starts blue and needs some help. Sadly that was not the case. That guy buffed me bloodboil 3 times in 40 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    If you invade Golems/Red or your jungler starts blue and needs some help. Sadly that was not the case. That guy buffed me bloodboil 3 times in 40 minutes.
    Well, that is a whole another matter.

That awkward moment when you let someone lower pick than you take your main lane, and they fail at it so deeply you are actually quite annoyed - and I don't annoy easily...

Leona: begs for support role so i go top and let him to be nice
    builds a Fing WARMOGS as a first item
    Goes AFK for 10 mins mid game
    buys 0 wards

GTFO my main role you ass.

Can't catch a break tonight...

Next game - get a full troll random lock who feeds 21 kills mostly intentionally, and spams about everyone being gay. We don't even lose fast because the opposing team suck so hard, so almost 50 mins it takes them to win, even what is basically 6v4

game after - I go top lane and get first blood on cho, do ok... but mid lane feeds xerath about 6 kills in 15 mins... yeah that hurt like a bitch, bot lane didn't win, and our jungler was pretty much ineffectual.

and with that I'm going to bed...
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-01-20 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    That awkward moment when you let someone lower pick than you take your main lane, and they fail at it so deeply you are actually quite annoyed - and I don't annoy easily...

Leona: begs for support role so i go top and let him to be nice
    builds a Fing WARMOGS as a first item
    Goes AFK for 10 mins mid game
    buys 0 wards

GTFO my main role you ass.

Can't catch a break tonight...

Next game - get a full troll random lock who feeds 21 kills mostly intentionally, and spams about everyone being gay. We don't even lose fast because the opposing team suck so hard, so almost 50 mins it takes them to win, even what is basically 6v4

game after - I go top lane and get first blood on cho, do ok... but mid lane feeds xerath about 6 kills in 15 mins... yeah that hurt like a bitch, bot lane didn't win, and our jungler was pretty much ineffectual.

and with that I'm going to bed...
    I know that feel bro, played a ranked game this morning where our first pick chose Leona support. I was like, cool, I main support but at least we have someone else willing to play that role, he must be at least decent.. I went top lane Jayce vs Vi, totally fucked her up. They invaded our blue at the beginning, I got FB and a double on Vi and their Ashe.

10 minutes in Leona 0/5/2, 20 farm, 0 wards. No boots, only a giants belt and 2 pots. Jungler was great and all, helped bot lane as much as possible, but Leona was a fucking moron.

Oh, and she had like 10 armor and 30AP.

HOWZATWURKOWT.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Stealth is broken in this game that's all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    Stealth is broken in this game that's all.
    Akali OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Akali OP.
    I don't think that's the kind of stealth he means ^_^

She's still right though. F*** assassins.

---

http://i.imgur.com/gVqyoY0.jpg - Link to larger picture

We get into champ select, Nidalee insta-locks mid (of course), everyone picks, then Lulu asks at 10 seconds "can I mid?", picks Malzahar. "No, go support" "Ok", switches to Lulu. I should have known that when she started with the MP5-thing for 180 gold, ONE WARD and lots of health/mana pots, this was gonna get ugly.

Not only that, but she helps in losing out our bot lane *HARD*. Tryndamere constantly pushes top to the turret so he gets gangbanged by their top and mid, and Nidalee mid is just... not good. Also, second blue, Lulu comes up to "help", I try to give it to Nidalee, Lulu takes it, "blue not for me??! "... What the hell, ugh.

Oh, and she never ever bought a single ward after the first one.

What ensues is pretty much a long, boring fight to keep ourselves alive. Well, for me and my ADC friend. The rest keeps running into the jungle, following Blitz who seems to be alone, runs into a bush where the rest of the team is waiting. Yep. Never saw that coming. And this happened at least 10-15 times.

The worst thing is that they weren't even any good themselves. Akali and MF did most of the work. The rest were pretty bad. But unfortunately, my team was worse.

The cherry on top is when I tell Lulu to never play support again (I also told her to tell people if she didn't know how to support in champ select), then their Akali comes brilliantly along with those lines. Which also perfectly proves how smart you need to be to play her.

If you can't read it, I linked a larger picture.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-20 at 03:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    She's still right though. F*** assassins.

---

http://i.imgur.com/gVqyoY0.jpg - Link to larger picture

We get into champ select, Nidalee insta-locks mid (of course), everyone picks, then Lulu asks at 10 seconds "can I mid?", picks Malzahar. "No, go support" "Ok", switches to Lulu. I should have known that when she started with the MP5-thing for 180 gold, ONE WARD and lots of health/mana pots, this was gonna get ugly.

Not only that, but she helps in losing out our bot lane *HARD*. Tryndamere constantly pushes top to the turret so he gets gangbanged by their top and mid, and Nidalee mid is just... not good. Also, second blue, Lulu comes up to "help", I try to give it to Nidalee, Lulu takes it, "blue not for me??! "... What the hell, ugh.

Oh, and she never ever bought a single ward after the first one.

What ensues is pretty much a long, boring fight to keep ourselves alive. Well, for me and my ADC friend. The rest keeps running into the jungle, following Blitz who seems to be alone, runs into a bush where the rest of the team is waiting. Yep. Never saw that coming. And this happened at least 10-15 times.

The worst thing is that they weren't even any good themselves. Akali and MF did most of the work. The rest were pretty bad. But unfortunately, my team was worse.

The cherry on top is when I tell Lulu to never play support again (I also told her to tell people if she didn't know how to support in champ select), then their Akali comes brilliantly along with those lines. Which also perfectly proves how smart you need to be to play her.

If you can't read it, I linked a larger picture.
    No offense, but your build hurts my eyes more than Lulu's.

Also, Nidalee mid is very strong. Veeeerrrryyyy strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Akali OP.
    Still Akali is the kind of faceroll like Katarina that have easy time facerolling everything unless you devote some serious effort to stop her.

I don't really like champions or items that reward judgement and not skill. It's good to have them to some degree, but not when it's all just judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    No offense, but your build hurts my eyes more than Lulu's.

Also, Nidalee mid is very strong. Veeeerrrryyyy strong.
    I'd like you to point out what was wrong with my build. Fyi, I was Phoenix-based and not Tiger, and I was going for Wit's End, then bought a Chain Mail 'cause I derped and forgot only MF was AD-focused, so I'll give you that.

Also I never said Nidalee was a bad mid. I said this particular Nidalee player was bad.

EDIT: One more thing. Don't quote huge-ass posts just to comment one or two small points, edit the stuff you're not commenting on out. It's just a waste of space.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-20 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'd like you to point out what was wrong with my build. Fyi, I was Phoenix-based and not Tiger, and I was going for Wit's End, then bought a Chain Mail 'cause I derped and forgot only MF was AD-focused, so I'll give you that.

Also I never said Nidalee was a bad mid. I said this particular Nidalee player was bad.
    Aww, I'm so glad you pointed it out yourself. ;-)

Also, I'd advice getting a Sightstone, Spirit Visage, (possibly) Shurelya's and Iceborn Gauntlet. You don't have to upgrade your Spirit Stone either, btw. Not when they don't have hard-cc or loads of AD damagers, which they had none of (l0lz). SV helps with your sustain, gives MR. Sighstone for obvious reasons. IB helps to peel for your carries, and helps sticking to enemy carries, plus the Sheen effect is quite the damage boost. Shurelya's is just an all around awesome item for Brodyr, for obvious (seriously) reasons.

I don't like Wit's End on Phoenix Udyr. That's a personal prefferrence(fuck this word, I have no idea how to spell it) though.

Edit* Getting Mercs against AP heavy teams is some easy and cheap MR. Use it. ^^

Tryndamere constantly pushes top to the turret so he gets gangbanged by their top and mid, and Nidalee mid is just... not good.
    Just commenting on what I read ;-)

EDIT: One more thing. Don't quote huge-ass posts just to comment one or two small points, edit the stuff you're not commenting on out. It's just a waste of space.
    I so can't be arsed to do that. Should problaly snip the image though.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-20 at 05:39 AM.

Well, I agree on mostly everything. Wit's End is pretty much something I get to maximize my Phoenix Stance-damage (as we didn't have a lot because lanes failed), but from a team-perspective, I can understand.

Other than that, yeah, I can see the flaws in my items. But if I am allowed to make the excuse, seeing your team fail from the get-go is pretty disheartening and didn't exactly make me try hard when it came to items.

(Tryndamere got killed by Akali at level 2 and then her, their Yi jungle AND their Brand mid went into the jungle to get me. We just got owned and lost out on tons of experience early on.)

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention, when I said "Nidalee mid is... not good", I should have worded it better. My bad.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-20 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    So I wasn't sure where to post this, since it wasn't really a rage post per se, or a bad game, but I was rather mad at the community, in particular of this game:

Revel in my amazing MS Paint skills of removing the names this time.
    I was being a good jungle and all that, giving buffs and most importantly ganking, I made sure bot and top won their lane. The enemy team started to rage at their jungler, who did all he could to gank the lanes, but then the thing I want to talk about happened.
    MF and Taric started recalling and sold ALL their items for wards, and going all "lol report maokai so bad worst jungler eu". At which point Maokai also went full retard by saying stuff like "LOL DANCE PARTY AT BARON PLIS." And he ran into my team and randomly died for a few times. My team even went to these so called "dance parties". I was generally annoyed by this since Olaf and Ryze basically got fucked by their team, since they were doing their best to win (Ryze teleport ganked etc and Olaf tried to hold top as well as he could from my relentless ganks).
    I even had to finish the game on my own because everyone was acting like 10 year olds, their first time on the internet. *Sigh*

The thing that annoyed me most is that this is a Ranked game at Platinum, what happens in people's minds that they do these sorts of things, even at a rather high level of play? It truly baffles me.

TL;DR - Why do people at average/high elo still troll and fuck up games for others? Rage @ That.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    <Snip>
    The thing that annoyed me most is that this is a Ranked game at Platinum, what happens in people's minds that they do these sorts of things, even at a rather high level of play? It truly baffles me.

TL;DR - Why do people at average/high elo still troll and fuck up games for others? Rage @ That.
    Yesterday I played with a friend that's at around 1600 elo or so, I'm only at like 1350 even though I personally feel I could get higher if I had a duopartner to secure wins easier. Anywho, the other 3 dudes of our team was at around 1550 elo or so and so I thought that it'd be interesting to maybe play in a somewhat more serious environment than what's going on at my personal elo... This was however NOT the case, our bot died like twice each and our adc was getting a bit annoyed, our support then got a lasthit from him by pressing Q as the enemies tried to poke them under the turret (Soraka support), and our adc immediately just based and went afk... This happened at around the 8 minute mark. I was in shock to see that even at gold rating people still do things like this, and it also kind of demotivated me in trying to get higher since I figured that it might not change and I'd just be stuck playing with those kinda players no matter my elo...

@the mondo: You weren't plat yet ;P but sadly the attitude of the persons doesn't change much. You don't have to be mature to gain high elo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    @the mondo: You weren't plat yet ;P but sadly the attitude of the persons doesn't change much. You don't have to be mature to gain high elo.
    1750 = Platinum on EUNE
    And I've been 1800 before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a first for me:

Someone wanted to play a game with me, so I invite him to a blind pick game. In champ select, he instalocks Katarina. In game, he begged to go top in place of our Renek, but we told him that it wasn't possible because he instalocked. Said Kat proceeded to go 0-6-0. Bot lane was very bad too, a Draven + MF duo where MF had like less than 20 CS in 20 mins or so.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Played with my friend's friend on bottom, he is like lvl 30 1k elo, and force me to go support with him.

Goes 0/8/3 as Corki, i said to him:

"dont rush zeal first rush BT"

he response " what, black temple?"

*no comments* never seen anyone this retarded.

Will be missed ~

When will they nerf AP Yi to the ground? So deep nobody will ever play that shit again -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass