DS raid finder gear?

So... I was just wondering, now that cata is gone, and ds raid finder is almost gone(you need to be lvl 85 to do it), is there any way to get the 384 gear? If not, then they should give us some way to acquire those things. One easy solution would be to be able to trade the normal tokens for the LFR gear(if that is not already possible).

What exactly is the point of getting the raidfinder 384 stuff?
    Just get the 397/410 gear, I don't see any reason why they should put a system in like that.
    Time and resources are better spent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    Just get the 397/410 gear, I don't see any reason why they should put a system in like that.
    People like old gear they can mog into?

How dare they interrupt Blizzards time

Transmog. Can't speak for the OP's preferences but Warrior LFR Tier 13 is my favorite Warrior set since it matches the normal versions of the 2h Axe and Sword from DS.

Set colours for transmog.

Deleted
    Some of the DS Raidfinder sets are nicer than Normal or Heroic versions. Even if they added the items to the JP vendor I'd be pretty happy would probably take less effort than adding a new option to the raid difficulty menu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be level 85, that is pretty much the only way to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Be level 85, that is pretty much the only way to get it.
    Yes, Well unfortuneatley some of us like to stay current and leveled up to 90.

I mean really "Taking away from blizzards time" How hard is it to make the LFR verison of the gear cost JP? Doubt that hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Transmog. Can't speak for the OP's preferences but Warrior LFR Tier 13 is my favorite Warrior set since it matches the normal versions of the 2h Axe and Sword from DS.
    Ugh, Warrior T13 was terrible, but the yellow LFR one... urgh...

You do have a point though, some people will prefer the colouring of LFR tiers.

warlock LFR t13 = best warlock t13

good thing I got mine when it was current, so now I don't have to worry about it

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Ugh, Warrior T13 was terrible
    warrior t13 is awesome for you to see how deathwing would be if he was a girl. rule #63
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

there is a way to get into the lfr 85 qeue as lvl 90, but i have never tried it and it uses the same tactic how undergeared ppl get into lfr

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    warlock LFR t13 = best warlock t13

good thing I got mine when it was current, so now I don't have to worry about it
    I'm only missing the bloody helmet, I never got it.

Yeah, I really want the green version of the DK's t13, it makes me feel so... Unholy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well..they took time to give us new frog models so this shouldt be so hard to get
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just thinking the same thing today. The blue LFR version of the sword from Deathwing was great for a death knight, moreso than the fiery versions from normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive been thinking about this since LFR came out. and the only solutions that come to mind, of course neither are in game yet, but...

1) like another poster said, make them available with justice points.
    2) more replicas! buyable at the darkmoon fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Well..they took time to give us new frog models so this shouldt be so hard to get
    Those frogs are a preview of the next playable race

I wish they'd just let you queue for DS LFR at any level over 85, and just scale you down to 85. Actually, I wish they'd do that with all dungeons that are in dungeon finder, too. A lot of content that is in WoW gets ruined too easily by being specifically only for the end cap of certain expansion. For example... when whatever comes next after MoP, you're only going to be able to the ton of scenarios only when you're 90, not under, not over. It just ruins content, and makes having to buy old expansions nothing more than paying a fee to level up.