Hello!
    Id like a script that allows me to move alternate power bar, i know there are many addons for it, but i try to avoid addons, have only few. I already have few scripts that i run every time i log in that changes my default UI a bit. I expect that there will be coordinates somewhere and ill be able to write in and choose location, but i have no idea how to write a script. Could anyone help me?

What's the name of this addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Taquito View Post
    What's the name of this addon?

That looks like EavesDrop

*edit* I had a problem with xpeals mana/runic/engery bar not showing the right colors and I had to change the bar texture to fix. Before I change it I took note of the bar texture and it was threatplates. Not sure if xpearl bugging out but can not seem to find in the list anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/xcFHj.png
    Last edited by warlockSTAR; 2013-01-18 at 11:54 AM.

Hello, there, my guild is working on heroic vizier currently and we are having trouble with MCs going into attenuation and getting broken out inside of attenuation and getting gibbed. I was able to save a warlock guildy from that fate last night via a timely deathgrip (who's range and target is easy to identify). I would like to incorporate that same life saving quality in gorefiend's grasp, but I'm having trouble interpreting the range of it based around my current target (Hard for me to see if they are indeed within 20 yards of another hostile target).

AVR would be a lovely solution to this but with it being broken since... forever, I'm looking for other solutions to increase my effectiveness. As such I'm looking for an addon that can help me determine the number/names of those who are in range of my gorefiend's grasp based around my target's location. (Similar to dbm's /range x, only based on my current target/focus target)

My question is, are there current addons that can accomplish listing the names of hostile target(s) within 20 yards of my current target/focus target?

Short video of how deathgrip was used, to hopefully clarify what I am requesting, warlock's POV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__cGjXE_VI

Hi, does anyone know if there are any standalone mods that will only show how many friends and/or guild members are online? Just something like 2 small frames that display a number that can be dragged to any position.

Thanks =)
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if there are any standalone mods that will only show how many friends and/or guild members are online? Just something like 2 small frames that display a number that can be dragged to any position.

Thanks =)
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cialState.html (the big window should only show when you hover over the friend/guild online status text) should work with a LibDataBroker addon. I'm sure there are LibDataBroker addons that can create individual frames too.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cialState.html (the big window should only show when you hover over the friend/guild online status text) should work with a LibDataBroker addon. I'm sure there are LibDataBroker addons that can create individual frames too.
    Fortress and StatBlockCore are the main "individual frame"-type LDB display addons.

Is it possible to snag the textures out of Vuhdo? I don't use the addon as I personally don't like it but I really like the polished wood texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    Is it possible to snag the textures out of Vuhdo? I don't use the addon as I personally don't like it but I really like the polished wood texture.
    Yep. Just add the texture to shared media. Should be a statusbar folder for statusbar textures. Then add it in the sharedmedia.lua so it loads it. You will have to completely restart wow for the texture to load, a simple reload UI will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Fortress and StatBlockCore are the main "individual frame"-type LDB display addons.
    StatBlockCore with StatBlockCore_Folks was exactly was I was looking for, ty =)
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Yep. Just add the texture to shared media. Should be a statusbar folder for statusbar textures. Then add it in the sharedmedia.lua so it loads it. You will have to completely restart wow for the texture to load, a simple reload UI will not work.
    Hmm, I wasn't able to find anything. I'll have to search again later right now I'm entirely to tired. Thanks for the response!

I have a question about Pitbull 4. I want to be able to get rid of my name, class, and level, but keep it for my target. I am not good with lua coding, so could someone help me with doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    I have a question about Pitbull 4. I want to be able to get rid of my name, class, and level, but keep it for my target. I am not good with lua coding, so could someone help me with doing this?
    I had to download Pitbull cause i hadn't used it since wrath days. From what i can see which is REALLY awkward IMO and probably why i stopped using Pitbull among many other reasons, you need to make another "layout" in the layout editor options. Call it player or whatever and within that new layout go to the "Texts" tab -> current text dropdown select lua:name and disable. Then go to the "units" option on the left -> current unit select player and change the layout of the player unit to whatever you named the layout that you created to disable the name text.

I was /facepalming on how awkward Pitbull is just to change something so small, and i would suggest trying out a different unit frame addon as ANYTHING is easier to customize than that crap. Also noticed Pitbull is a memory pig compared to every other unit frame addon out there.

I had to download Pitbull cause i hadn't used it since wrath days. From what i can see which is REALLY awkward IMO and probably why i stopped using Pitbull among many other reasons, you need to make another "layout" in the layout editor options. Call it player or whatever and within that new layout go to the "Texts" tab -> current text dropdown select lua:name and disable. Then go to the "units" option on the left -> current unit select player and change the layout of the player unit to whatever you named the layout that you created to disable the name text.

I was /facepalming on how awkward Pitbull is just to change something so small, and i would suggest trying out a different unit frame addon as ANYTHING is easier to customize than that crap. Also noticed Pitbull is a memory pig compared to every other unit frame addon out there.
    I completely agree with you. I remember using pitbull during Wrath for a while because it was famous for being the most customizable unit frames addon, iirc.
    Now shadowedUF basically does everything you could want it to do and is comfortable to customize.

I am looking for an addon or mod that is similar to OmniCC with adding digital text on your action bars to track cooldowns, and not with enemy buffs. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to turn enemy buffs off with omnicc.
    Last edited by Lyricise; 2013-01-20 at 01:19 PM.

I completely agree with you. I remember using pitbull during Wrath for a while because it was famous for being the most customizable unit frames addon, iirc.
    Now shadowedUF basically does everything you could want it to do and is comfortable to customize.
    Personally I find Stuf unit frames to be even more customizable and easier to make changes. A lot more freedom to put anything anywhere you want. There's no anchor to top left, top, center, bottom right and so on, in Stuf it's all just simple (x, y) placements. You could literally have player health bar bottom left corner of you screen and power bar way in the top right of the screen. (No one would ever do that but just to explain you can move everything to where you want) If I remember right Shadowed doesn't allow you to really size and move the power bar with such freedom. Stuf allows this and with every single element of each frame.

And it uses only 600kb in memory. One of the lightest unit frames out there that do not require lua editing to change things (such as OUF)
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-20 at 09:41 PM.

So sUF is better and easier to use compared to Pitbull?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:57 PM ----------

Personally I find Stuf unit frames to be even more customizable and easier to make changes. A lot more freedom to put anything anywhere you want. There's no anchor to top left, top, center, bottom right and so on, in Stuf it's all just simple (x, y) placements. You could literally have player health bar bottom left corner of you screen and power bar way in the top right of the screen. (No one would ever do that but just to explain you can move everything to where you want) If I remember right Shadowed doesn't allow you to really size and move the power bar with such freedom. Stuf allows this and with every single element of each frame.

And it uses only 600kb in memory. One of the lightest unit frames out there that do not require lua editing to change things (such as OUF)
    Didnt even see your reply. So Stuf is the way to go then?

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    So sUF is better and easier to use compared to Pitbull?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:57 PM ----------

Didnt even see your reply. So Stuf is the way to go then?
    Try both out and see what you like. My personal preference is Stuf. I've tried them all over the years and Stuf is the only one I stuck with because its so easy to navigate and is almost limitless to how you can make it look. It's also the lighter of the 3. (Pitbull, SuF, Stuf)

Deleted
    im looking for an addon that in some certain spells that i want it will pop up an icon on my screen when they come off cd
    i found this: Doom CooldownPulse http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ulse.html#info
    but it has only a black list option and since i want to use it on 5 chars and i only want to track 3to5 abilities max to each character imagine how many abilities i have to blacklist, so i was wondering if anyone knows an addon like this but with a white list so it show only the spells i choose and not all untill i black list some of them
    thanks in advance