Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I see no reason for Sylvannas to side with Garrosh. She doesn't like him. And I think she pick out a sinking ship when she sees one.

10+ Year Old Account
    if garrosh was in charge for battle of undercity

Garry: lol u lost ur city
    sylv: it was the alliance
    Garry: TIME TO KILL SOME ALLIANCE! I NEED NEW HONOR GEAR

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I see no reason for Sylvannas to side with Garrosh. She doesn't like him. And I think she pick out a sinking ship when she sees one.
    but is it a sinking ship? also i dont like u... let me side with the people who are possibly detrimental to my plans

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    That was Thrall. Garrosh would just say something like "crawl back to some remote crypt for shelter" at best.
    I am aware that it was Thrall... But it is the SAME city. It's like lets say Rome took in people from Venice due to a war or something, protected them, fed them etc... Then 4 years later an all out civil war occurs, do you really think that those same people who were protected in that city, really decide to join with the other cities to attack Rome?

Ok this may sound weird now (read it in my head xD). But I hope you got what I meant. It may be Thrall who invited them to take shelter in Orgrimmar, but I don't think it would be Sylvanas who would lay siege to the same city which provided them with Shelter.
    \

I don't think that Sylvanas will join Garrosh not only because it was confirmed that she will have a role is his removal but because Garrosh is slowly pushing his allies away and using them as cannon fodder for his orcs. We know that both Vol'jin and Sylvanas was on Garrosh's shitlist, knowing Garrosh he might try to assassinate sylvanas so he can use the forsaken as cannon fodder like he was about to in Sylvanas's short story. Since we know the end result is that Sylvanas will be against Garrosh the question is what does Garrosh do to turn her completely against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenedfist View Post
    I don't think that Sylvanas will join Garrosh not only because it was confirmed that she will have a role is his removal but because Garrosh is slowly pushing his allies away and using them as cannon fodder for his orcs. We know that both Vol'jin and Sylvanas was on Garrosh's shitlist, knowing Garrosh he might try to assassinate sylvanas so he can use the forsaken as cannon fodder like he was about to in Sylvanas's short story. Since we know the end result is that Sylvanas will be against Garrosh the question is what does Garrosh do to turn her completely against him.
    Can I have a link to the source where it is confirmed that Sylvanas will play a role? Just curious to see what a dev says. Because if she does, I would imagine she would probably fight with Garrosh, and last minute changes her mind xD
    \

I expect and hope to see a redemption story for Sylvanas and the Forsaken.

I hope that if we kill Garrosh, she secrets away his corpse and has him raised by her Val'kyr in a dark dungeon beneath the Undercity.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Sylvanas will be smart enough to play both sides (Vol'jin and Garrosh) until it's quite clear who's the winner or who'll benefit more if victorious (probably Vol'jin).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaizo View Post
    Given the fact we're running out of seeded villains it's more likely we'll see Sylvanas go through a fall a'la Arthas soon.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I think Sylvanas will be smart enough to play both sides (Vol'jin and Garrosh) until it's quite clear who's the winner or who'll benefit more if victorious (probably Vol'jin).
    Considering Garrosh is leaving power (probably through death) it will be Vol'jin. She wouldn't side with an ex-warchief.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Personally I would like to see the Forsaken go all "lone wolf" mode and just be their own faction. I think it would be possible lore wise but probably not gameplay wise. Didn't we already see that with Wrathgate? The alchemists took over Undercity for Gods sake
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizo View Post
    Dont give Metzen ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    Can I have a link to the source where it is confirmed that Sylvanas will play a role? Just curious to see what a dev says. Because if she does, I would imagine she would probably fight with Garrosh, and last minute changes her mind xD
    Theres an interview with Kosak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5k...=results_video
    at 24:07

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Given the fact we're running out of seeded villains it's more likely we'll see Sylvanas go through a fall a'la Arthas soon.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:22 PM ----------

Considering Garrosh is leaving power (probably through death) it will be Vol'jin. She wouldn't side with an ex-warchief.
    She wouldn't side with him unless she thought he could keep his seat obviously. We know he'll leave the throne because Blizzard spoiled it for us, but Sylvanas doesn't know this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenedfist View Post
    Theres an interview with Kosak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5k...=results_video
    at 24:07
    Erm... he clearly just said she won't necessarily be against Garrosh. "What role... erm... we aren't gonna say yet". I feel there has already been an implication that she probably would be with Garrosh
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    What if Garrosh kills Vereesa by some nasty and cowardish way and Sylvanas still have some hidden feelings towards her sisters so she joins the "rebels", Vol'jin & pals?

Edit: Personally i just hope Sylvanas dies. People care about her only because boobs.
    People care about her because she has one of the most dynamic backstories out of all the faction leaders.

That being said, I'd love it if Sylvanas took this opportunity to break off from the Horde and take a race or two with her for a third faction, but I doubt it will happen.

Whatever excuse we can get to kill her I'll be happy.

she'll not save garrosh's hide. he called her a bitch.

I could see her faking support and betraying him when he needed her the most though
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    Erm... he clearly just said she won't necessarily be against Garrosh. "What role... erm... we aren't gonna say yet". I feel there has already been an implication that she probably would be with Garrosh
    We know she is going to survive for the Windrunner sister reunion.

Deleted
    Not likely seeing Sylvannas siding with Garrosh; as she represents one of the 3 faces of the Horde:

Garrosh = warmachine bent on vengance
    Thrall = unity among the monsters of the world
    Sylvannas = alliance of conviniance

Besides, siding with person who just called her a bitch... I don't think so.

Beside, the the shit hits the fan and it turns to Horde vs Garrosh and his Fanboys which consists of orcs that can't think for themselves I'm pretty sure she'll jump the horde bandwagon.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    She wouldn't side with him unless she thought he could keep his seat obviously. We know he'll leave the throne because Blizzard spoiled it for us, but Sylvanas doesn't know this yet.
    True. But he isn't going to look all-powerful when 4/6 Horde races are out for his head. Sylvanas will side with those 4.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)