Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Once you drop below 40 sanity, you can't be target of dark lazor beams shot by Sara.
    on 25man, the protection that stops you going below 40, doesn't kick in nearly as quickly and it's actually possible to get MC'd before it does.

@Regen regarding BWL.

Easily doable as Ret at 90 (hell, could do almost all of it at 85, only Razorgore was an issue).

Razorgore is still a bit of an issue, the Terracotta Fragment trinket from the rare spawn Jonn-Dar in Valley of the Four Winds, makes the fight cake.
    Vaelastrasz the Corrupt will kill you likely, due to him getting Burning Adrenaline off on you (I am about 2-3 sec short of avoiding it right now at a 486 ilevel). Burning Adrenaline is -10% Max Health every 2sec over 20sec. When you have a -100% Max Health, you die, not even our Bubble will save you, since your max health becomes 0.

The rest of it is pretty easy. With Chromaggus, depending on your gear, if you get 3-4 Brood Afflictions on you, pop Divine Shield to clean them all off, if you feel you need more time to finish him. Exorcism and Hammer of Wrath are only good in that fight for the Holy Power they generate, not the 25% Damage they do. CS, Melee, and TV will be your power hitters.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Are you more likely to get CC'd if you're not at the level cap? Took a crack at Kael'thas, and I still had half the weapons up at phase 3 because Remote Toy was stunning me roughly every three seconds.

Why didn't you just bubble the Remote Toy?

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Why didn't you just bubble the Remote Toy?
    Was saving it for conflagration in phase 3. >_<

How do you guys solo XT-002? Last time i tried he's autos hit me for like 70k, couldn't heal through it even with SoI. Or do you abuse prot gear in ret spec?

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Was saving it for conflagration in phase 3. >_<

Remote toy is a 60 sec duration semi-disable, trumps conflag quite easily in terms of priority.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by XapM View Post
    How do you guys solo XT-002? Last time i tried he's autos hit me for like 70k, couldn't heal through it even with SoI. Or do you abuse prot gear in ret spec?

Are you enabling HM (destroying the heart) or doing it normal? I find it easier on HM, becomes a tank and spank and I just kill it in my ret gear, ES myself during his ground pound thing and a WoG if I do get too low during, most of my HP is spent healing myself, esp with wings as it heals for 150k~, keep SS up. Pretty easy fight, first time I did it was with about 480ilvl, which was pretty tight on staying alive, now at 500ish, it's extremely easy.

Deleted
    I've not attempted Mimiron HC yet but is it doable? I'm guessing with Harsh Words it'd be easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post

also it ispossible to solo yog 10 and duo algalon 10.
    Killed algalon 10 as ret with a shadow priest friend a little over 2 months ago, both of us were around 475 at the time. Had to heal quite a bit as he still hits extremely hard but it is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    I've not attempted Mimiron HC yet but is it doable? I'm guessing with Harsh Words it'd be easy?
    Mim HC is indeed possible, Holy Prism makes the fight quite easy, though you do take A LOT of damage from the Leviathan Mark II, getting it down ASAP in P1 is quite helpful, but I did save GotAK for last phase as the other parts are over extremely quickly.

Deleted
    Mim HC is indeed possible, Holy Prism makes the fight quite easy, though you do take A LOT of damage from the Leviathan Mark II, getting it down ASAP in P1 is quite helpful, but I did save GotAK for last phase as the other parts are over extremely quickly.
    Have you solo'd it personally? What setup of talents did you use? Seal of Insight? Sorry for the interrogation, I just love soloing stuff.

Have you solo'd it personally? What setup of talents did you use? Seal of Insight? Sorry for the interrogation, I just love soloing stuff.

but I did save GotAK for last phase as the other parts are over extremely quickly.
    ^

SoI (for first and final phases), Holy Prism, Sanct. Wrath. Much easier than I thought it would be.

Deleted
    ^

SoI (for first and final phases), Holy Prism, Sanct. Wrath. Much easier than I thought it would be.
    Easily done. Just did Freya as Prot with all mobs and her berserker rage.

Easily done. Just did Freya as Prot with all mobs and her berserker rage.

I honestly haven't tried, but did you attempt Auriaya without killing her cats? I imagine it would be possible as prot, I've just never bothered trying. I want to solo the full 10man Meta but I've just never got around to doing the last few I need.

Deleted
    Easy to do as Ret, should be doable as prot too tho

Deleted
    I honestly haven't tried, but did you attempt Auriaya without killing her cats? I imagine it would be possible as prot, I've just never bothered trying. I want to solo the full 10man Meta but I've just never got around to doing the last few I need.
    Yeah, it's easy. Just pop all CDs and burst.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Vaelastrasz the Corrupt will kill you likely, due to him getting Burning Adrenaline off on you (I am about 2-3 sec short of avoiding it right now at a 486 ilevel). Burning Adrenaline is -10% Max Health every 2sec over 20sec. When you have a -100% Max Health, you die, not even our Bubble will save you, since your max health becomes 0.
    twice now i was able to down him fast enough, but at the same time he'll kill me too because of that. im happy he dies but i wanna try to do it without me dying too lol

Quote Originally Posted by echo808 View Post
    twice now i was able to down him fast enough, but at the same time he'll kill me too because of that. im happy he dies but i wanna try to do it without me dying too lol
    I think you get 15 seconds as a mana class, and 45 as a non-mana class before BA is applied.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't kill the bomb guy until there are >10 seconds left in the debuff, makes it much easier
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overwelm View Post
    Don't kill the bomb guy until there are >10 seconds left in the debuff, makes it much easier
    Am I being really stupid by asking: what encounter are you talking about?