Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    But that's even smaller. Ask Constellation, she knows.
    What the devil are you talking about???

Millhouse was only born with one leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't Velen be the most powerful on Azeroth? Under would be the Old Gods, and outside of it would be the Titans and Sargares.

Me, when even when I'm not logged in.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    So much shit posting. Only half the comments in this thread have been on-topic. Mmo-champ truly has fallen on hard times.
    How nice of you to provide an example of said shit-posting.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Wouldn't Velen be the most powerful on Azeroth? Under would be the Old Gods, and outside of it would be the Titans and Sargares.
    Velen is barely power. I wouldn't rank him even as powerful as Malfurion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Jaina. She tanked the Lich King and part of her is pure arcane magic now!

Once more, I say N'zoth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Once more, I say N'zoth.
    His unwillingness to act in the open implies otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Velen is barely power. I wouldn't rank him even as powerful as Malfurion.
    He's an incredibly powerful Light-wielder that's upwards of 25,000 years old, and likely holds knowledge of the utopian Eredar civilization and its magic. There's a good chance that he's the most powerful Light-user on Azeroth. He's certainly the closest to their font of power, the Naaru.

It'd be strange for one such as Velen to not be incredibly powerful. He's shown no indication of being frail because of age, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    He's an incredibly powerful Light-wielder that's upwards of 25,000 years old, and likely holds knowledge of the utopian Eredar civilization and its magic. There's a good chance that he's the most powerful priest-type being on Azeroth.

It'd be strange for one such as Velen to not be incredibly powerful. He's shown no indication of being frail because of age, either.
    I agree that he would be the most powerful priest, but there aren't many (if any) that could appose that title. And age doesn't = power.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    His unwillingness to act in the open implies otherwise.
    Turning the Highborne into Naga, twisting Deathwing, aka the Strongest of the 5 Aspects, into his underling, and submerging the entirety of the Emerald Dream into a wasteland of Nightmare is "unwillingness to act"?

Along with the fact he twisted Xavius into the Nightmare Lord, and Azshara serves him.

He has the some of the most powerful beings to ever step foot on Azeroth's earth on his side, and he's every single one of their Masters.

You can only imagine how powerful this guy is.

OH, did I mention he waged war with C'thun AND Yogg Saron?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

im gonna say jaina, it's not everyday that you get regarded as the most powerful sorceress on azeroth, after the nuking of theramore she got more powerful than she was already.

of course there is also azshara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall could hold back a Focusing Iris empowered tsunami.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    He's an incredibly powerful Light-wielder that's upwards of 25,000 years old, and likely holds knowledge of the utopian Eredar civilization and its magic. There's a good chance that he's the most powerful Light-user on Azeroth. He's certainly the closest to their font of power, the Naaru.

What the Eredar had they lost. Malfurion knows similarly of his own peoples Golden Age. Velen doesn't act, and the rare times he does its to retreat. He's a strong leader but even as far as Draenei go he doesn't come off as powerful nor a fighter.

I would think it is in between Jeremypwnz, Kael'thas (He won't die), Ragnaros (Also won't die), Onyxia (Still won't die), Garajal (Coming back in 5.2), Nefarion (Won't die), Hogger, or Viscidus.

On a serious note, I would like to think Thrall (purely because he is such a badass and helped with Deathwing and all) or M'uru.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cro Threadstrong

He will smash puny Fruit Vendor
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

A gnome warlock with pink hair !

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Hermit View Post
    Tie between Gamon and Basic Campfire.
    This is new.

Super saiyan 2 jaina hands down.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Azshara. She was right up there with Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden TEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO. She's probably gotten even more powerful since.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.