Granted, but it costs over $1M to make and requires ultra-specialized equipment so no one ever picks up on your invention and it is never produced.

I wish I knew how to work my new phone
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. However, as soon as you begin to understand your phone you realize it's a Decepticon which proceeds to stab you through the chest. All hail Megatron.

I wish babies weren't so loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted. However, as soon as you begin to understand your phone you realize it's a Decepticon which proceeds to stab you through the chest. All hail Megatron.

I wish babies weren't so loud.
    Granted! To communicate hunger, fear or irritability to their parents, however, babies now release horribly odorous farts instead of crying.

I wish I could get any girl I wanted just by saying hello the them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but your charm and charisma also net you plenty of women that you don't want. Also, you attract men. Hairy, pudgy, sweaty men...with mullets.

I wish I could breathe in helium and talk funny without destroying brain cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, but your charm and charisma also net you plenty of women that you don't want. Also, you attract men. Hairy, pudgy, sweaty men...with mullets.

I wish I could breathe in helium and talk funny without destroying brain cells.
    Granted, but you are becoming increasingly addicted to your own unique drug habit, 'helium huffing', and can't resist the urge to steal balloons from children and greedily inhale the entire thing.

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner!

Granted, but you can only fly in one story buildings.

I wish for the next persons wish to go uncorrupted.

Granted. Works for me.

I wish I knew why Mynta changed his name.

Granted, it's because I wanted to change it to match my name on Steam.

I wish I knew why Blue was an obelisk.

Granted, but the knowledge drives you insane and you spend the remainder of your short life slamming headfirst into whatever nearby objects you can find. It finally goes wrong when you decide a moving train looks like a great target.

I wish I didn't get tired and never had to sleep.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted, but the knowledge drives you insane and you spend the remainder of your short life slamming headfirst into whatever nearby objects you can find. It finally goes wrong when you decide a moving train looks like a great target.

I wish I didn't get tired and never had to sleep.
    Granted - But now the effects of no sleep are 100 times worse than normal

I wish I COULD sleep normaly
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted. You CAN sleep normally, but don't.

I wish I could find a job that I would enjoy and pays decently, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You CAN sleep normally, but don't.

I wish I could find a job that I would enjoy and pays decently, at least.
    Granted - But you enjoy it so much, you forget how to do anything else due to the sheer awesomeness of the fun job!

I wish I had money to move out of my current house and move into a house with my gf
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, you take out a loan and borrow money from family members to pay off the new house you buy. One year in you find out your GF has been cheating on you and youre forced to leave her and through some law she ends up getting the house and you keep the debt.

I wish I had a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you take out a loan and borrow money from family members to pay off the new house you buy. One year in you find out your GF has been cheating on you and youre forced to leave her and through some law she ends up getting the house and you keep the debt.

I wish I had a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.
    Granted. As you open the box of Honey Nut Cheerios, you find they are recently castrated sheep testicles covered in honey with, with some very pissed off bees for good measure.

I wish for the ability for my hands to meld into the flesh of other people in order to operate on them without having to make an incision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you mold into the heaviest fattest woman by mistake and she falls and crushes you!.

I wish my girlfriends 38EE boobs could detatch so i could play with them while shes gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted but you mold into the heaviest fattest woman by mistake and she falls and crushes you!.

I wish my girlfriends 38EE boobs could detatch so i could play with them while shes gone.
    granted. when detached, they have a texture of raw sandpaper and spread blood all over the surfaces they touch.

I wish I will be able to keep my paypal spending below 40 EUR per month.

Granted. It's not covered and there are always dead bugs and leaves in it. And sometimes you find your neighbors in it when they think you aren't home.

I wish I could win a superbowl box gambling game for fucking once.

Granted, but as soon as you leave the building you're in, you get murdered by some random guy on the street for having hair.

I wish I could make food just appear out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but as soon as you leave the building you're in, you get murdered by some random guy on the street for having hair.

I wish I could make food just appear out of thin air.
    Granted. However, your power is limited to just one food: Blueobelisk's Honey Nut Cheerios.

I wish I wasn't so goddamn late to the party.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you're early to the party but the party is at your grandparents' house, and you just caught them getting freaky. This is the last time you show up early to anything.

I wish it was fashionable to wear sombreros.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-21 at 12:16 PM.