Poll: Should this be implemented?

Suggestion: Level Phasing

What do you guys think of level phasing on PvP realms so that people cannot call out (or bring out) level 90s to kill level 30s? So, the phasing would go as following: 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90.

Cities would not be effected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create really biased polls. Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Don't create really biased polls. Fixed.
    I was obviously a joke :P Though, the entire thread wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    I was obviously a joke :P Though, the entire thread wasn't.
    The thread is still open.

And I definitely don't like the idea of phasing to "protect" people from PvP. Roll on a PvP server, expect to get killed. That's part of the danger. Besides, phasing won't stop someone at the end of the level gap of that zone from killing everyone at the lower end.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The thread is still open.

And I definitely don't like the idea of phasing to "protect" people from PvP. Roll on a PvP server, expect to get killed. That's part of the danger. Besides, phasing won't stop someone at the end of the level gap of that zone from killing everyone at the lower end.
    I don't care about the gaps, that's why my suggestion had it at 10 levels. A level 29 could still gank a 20. Especially because that 20 could find another 20 to help take down the 29. Just, no matter how many 20s you have, you cannot take down a 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your on a PvP server, you gunna get ganked if high level players choose too.

Or you can sit in the city & Q up through LFD.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Your on a PvP server, you gunna get ganked if high level players choose too.

Or you can sit in the city & Q up through LFD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    You're on a PvP server, you are going to get ganked if high level players choose too.

Or you can sit in a city & queue up for LFD.
    I corrected your grammar. What you say is not invalid.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-21 at 09:20 PM.

Deleted
    Why not make it a single player experience, while you're at it? Grow a pair and suck the ganking up, it was worse before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I corrected your grammar. What you say is not invalid.
    By pointing out his grammar mistakes and being a douche you showed everyone you are a sore looser. This thread is pointless, read the blue response on PvP/CR servers. Roll on a care bear server if you can't hang.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-21 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Why not make it a single player experience, while you're at it? Grow a pair and suck the ganking up, it was worse before.
    Mate, I love ganking. Just, when I am constantly camped by someone whom I can't fight back due to levels it makes the game unenjoyable. I am not the only one. I am not talking about getting rid of ganking, I am talking about phasing people who are too high or two low into different... well phases.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    By pointing out his grammar mistakes and being a douche you showed everyone you are a sore looser. This thread is pointless, read the blue response on PvP/CR servers. Roll on a care bear server if you can't hang.

Infracted
    Let's see how many people can get infracted by posting on this topic within in hour. (Gets popcorn)

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No. Roll on a PvP server and take responsibility for that move. If I could make the decision in 2005 at lv 1 that being on a pvp server would most likely eventually negatively impact on my levelling experience - so can you.
    Holy shit read everything else I said. I like PvP. I like ganking. I however, as well as every other victim, hate it when 90s make it impossible to PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah i don't think they should phase it. Being on a pvp server brings risks, and one of them is getting ganked by a higher level. It's always been like that, it will always be like that. You could just level on a pve realm, and then move as an alternative
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

What's the point? PvP realms is all about ganking and unfair advantages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see how many people can get infracted by posting on this topic within in hour. (Gets popcorn)
    I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave the instant i saw this thread

OT: I enjoy being able to gank all the lowbies questing and leveling up on the PvP server I play on. It makes me feel better about myself and superior to all the nubs out there.

Every time I look at this forum there's someone whining about PVP on a PVP server. Seriously, it's old. There's plenty of options to avoid PVP in this game, use those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not. As a matter of fact, let's not even suggest it as it's more than a little bit off-topic. And for Thalian, let's not stir anything up, even if not entirely serious.

Stick to the thread topic or just walk away.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

A level 39 killing a level 30 is often as one sided as a level 90 beating on you. Its a good thing to have the ability to bring out the 90 if someone kills you multiple times in a one sided battle, or maybe attack in a pair/trio.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source