Class/Profession Specific Achievements/Titles

I would love the idea of Class and also maybe Profession based titles stemming from possible achievements.

Of course getting a Hunter specific title would only be allowed to be displayed on your Hunter(s). Same with professions, possibly.

What do you guys/gals think of this idea?

My ideas were something like

Beast Master <________> for hunters

<_______> The Pure for Paladins

<__________> The Corrupt for Warlocks

Any other ideas or complaints about such a feature are welcome.

Deleted
    I am not a big fan of class specific titles. However I would like achievements that are specific like in Diablo 3. Would be fun and more reason to get more characters to max level

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I am not a big fan of class specific titles. However I would like achievements that are specific like in Diablo 3. Would be fun and more reason to get more characters to max level
    What could it hurt? I was just going through my titles on my Warlock and none of them really fit for me =\

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    What could it hurt? I was just going through my titles on my Warlock and none of them really fit for me =\
    I got The Insane for my warlock, it seemed to fit

Quote Originally Posted by think309 View Post
    I got The Insane for my warlock, it seemed to fit
    Man, I got burned out after going 3/4 with it.. I guess I will have to finish it haha. Thanks for the reminder.

Not a fan of these titles.
    They serve no real purpose.

We already have profession titles.
    Salty, Seeker of Knowledge, Chef, Professor, Master of the ways.

Class specific? Lets give a title away just for just choosing a class and spec

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Not a fan of these titles.
    They serve no real purpose.

We already have profession titles.
    Salty, Seeker of Knowledge, Chef, Professor, Master of the ways.

Class specific? Lets give a title away just for just choosing a class and spec
    I'm sorry I didn't make a complete thread. I did not mean starting a class would get you a title, I meant there would be achievements you must earn that end up giving class specific titles. Similar to how those secondary professions have a meta achieve attached to them, so would this. It could bring in classes specific quests again. The new Warlock quest in 5.2 for instance

The professions you mentioned are all secondary. I meant primary. Again, sorry for leaving that out.
    Last edited by Self Inflicted Wounds; 2013-01-22 at 11:42 PM.