Thread: Kha'Zix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So... any decent kha jungle streamers out there? I love playing him, but I suck balls at it.

Acording last tournament's games Kha is realy op!

In good hands he's powerful, but can be taken down easily with right focus and cc.
    The OP part is 2 escapes/initiations, invis & jump (on reset)

Deleted
    It's not hard at all. Just play him like AP Tristana (but with AD items ofcourse).

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lost so many games to Kha'Zix mid, because it's just impossible to win against him... I had this game where Kha was on the enemy team jungling, we crushed them to the ground, he was like 0-4 or something. We got to around 35 minutes in, he just started doing so much for his team even tho feeding us like 4 or 5 kills before that. His poke is ridiculous, and his ability to 1 shot someone is just silly...He single-handed wins games.

I met him mid as AP Kayle. I had no armor runes or masteries, so I only went around with 21 armor to start with, yet I chased him out of the lane.

I suggest trying her against him. You can just Q+E him from range, and if he jumps you, just W to get away, and assassins naturally hate her ulti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I met him mid as AP Kayle. I had no armor runes or masteries, so I only went around with 21 armor to start with, yet I chased him out of the lane.

I suggest trying her against him. You can just Q+E him from range, and if he jumps you, just W to get away, and assassins naturally hate her ulti.
    ya, kayle is very hard to deal with as any ad assassin mid. Well for that matter, anyone mid. I'm sure there are some champions that do well against her mid, but I haven't found them lol.

Zed/Talon/Galio probably. Unless she runs armor runes/masteries, she is seriously squishy.

Maybe Morgana for her root or Zyra for her root+plants as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anivia. If you don't get a kill on her early, she'll just shove the lane like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ya, kayle is very hard to deal with as any ad assassin mid. Well for that matter, anyone mid. I'm sure there are some champions that do well against her mid, but I haven't found them lol.
    Pretty much. Kayle counters assassins big time. You can probably outscale her with other champs, but safe pick and good counter all around.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

It is best played mid. However i have played him top, and even though it is tough in lane, he can carry his team if they position badly

Kha'zix summary/leveling/role mini-guide.

Always prioritize maxing R whenever possible.

Mid lane:
    Max W first, followed by Q then E.
    Evolve W, then E. The last evolution varies depending on what you need more. Against a team that has hard CC and high dmg, take the R Evolution for the upgraded camo. Against a team of very squishy champs w/ squishy builds take Q.

Top Lane:
    Similar to mid lane but you might want to interchange some Q/W rankings early on as there will be more close range trading than in mid lane. Evolution path still stays fundamentally the same except you might want to evolve E first if you're getting ganked a LOT by their jungle/mid (Evolving W at this point makes it so that you just push your top lane harder and put yourself at a higher risk of being ganked).

Jungle:
    Skill Order: W, Q , W , E, Q, R, then prioritize maxing Q over W at this point as the mana cost for spamming W in jungle isn't worth it.
    Evolution: E, W , whatever is more preferable. Reasoning: As far as ganking goes, evolving E gives you 2 VERY good advantages over evolving W to gank. First and foremost, when your Leap is evolved, it gives it a MUCH larger range for your leap (on par with Tristana's jump range). The 2nd advantage is that upon getting a kill or assist will reset your Leap CD giving you the option of either chasing down the other person or getting away to safety, this can give Kha'zix a bit of leeway for tower diving.

Key notes/tricks to playing Kha'zix.

Base rule of Kha'zix:
    ALWAYS try to reset your passive. Kha'zix's passive is his bread and butter, it's what makes him really strong. There are several ways to reset your passive: run into an unwarded bush, run out of the enemy's field of vision, or use your ultimate. In addition to this, Kha'zix is also good at finding wards. Remember that Kha'zix's passive will be reset when dropping out of the enemy team's field of vision. However, if something is warded, Kha'zix will not be able to regain his passive. This means that at 6/11 or whenever you evolve W and are unsure if a bush is warded, you can simply wait in the bush, fire off a W and see if you regain your passive. If you do not regain your passive, then that bush is warded.